Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Hi guys' date=' I have some questions:

1) Are clichy and park safe at 91? and heitiga at 90?

2) Can Parker and Cabaye hit 91?

3) How about Bamford and Fryers? What is their potential?[/quote']

1) clichy has lost his way, the arsenal defense is awful so him being in that won't help his cause, might stay but could easily drop... i think park will stay, people always talk about his work rate and committment, i personally think he's over-rated but i think dropping him would be harsh... heitiga is definitely safe, everton are improving all the time, he's a key part in the side, his rating is cemented

2) i think parker will rise, he is key player in a very good tottenham team, should definitely rise... cabaye is unlikely (as much as i hate to say it as a newcastle fan!!), i think cabaye will stay where he is, other players in that side are at an equal level or better than cabaye without the same rating, so i think it would be slightly unjust

i have no idea about those other players though =/

1) clichy has lost his way' date=' the arsenal defense is awful so him being in that won't help his cause, might stay but could easily drop...[/quote']

Clichy no longer plays for Arsenal.

1) clichy has lost his way' date=' the [b']arsenal[/b] defense is awful so him being in that won't help his cause, might stay but could easily drop... i think park will stay, people always talk about his work rate and committment, i personally think he's over-rated but i think dropping him would be harsh... heitiga is definitely safe, everton are improving all the time, he's a key part in the side, his rating is cemented

2) i think parker will rise, he is key player in a very good tottenham team, should definitely rise... cabaye is unlikely (as much as i hate to say it as a newcastle fan!!), i think cabaye will stay where he is, other players in that side are at an equal level or better than cabaye without the same rating, so i think it would be slightly unjust

i have no idea about those other players though =/

:o:o:o

Btw I think that Clichy will stay,Park has small chances of dropping and Parker deserves a rise.

Clichy no longer plays for Arsenal.

oops, of course he plays for city now!! oh dear :( i remember now, in which case i think he'll stay...

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

what do you think will happen to valencia?? i thought he might rise but now i'm not so sure

He still has a chance of rising,but it is not sure,I would say it is 50:50 for now,it depends when EPL raiting changes will happen.

Hi guys' date=' I have some questions:

1) Are clichy and park safe at 91? and heitiga at 90?

2) Can Parker and Cabaye hit 91?

3) How about Bamford and Fryers? What is their potential?[/quote']

I would say clichy stay, park is 50/50 for a drop. I think heitinga should stay aswell.

parker will likely rise, cabaye is unlikely to unless newcastle pull off a shock UCL qualification.

fyrers looks like a well disciplined young bloke. dont know whether he'll oozw ith raw skill, but he is a workhorse solid consistent type player, cold develop into a scholes/fletcher type.

i havent seen any of bamford sorry

ross barkley should be in for a small rise as well also.

Update: Adam Henley of Blackburn may also gain a small rise

Barkley shouldn't rise he has played 8 minutes since his last rise and I think his rise to 80 was generous as he hasn't even played 400 first team minutes yet.

cabaye is unlikely (as much as i hate to say it as a newcastle fan!!)' date=' i think cabaye will stay where he is, other players in that side are at an equal level or better than cabaye without the same rating, so i think it would be slightly unjust[/quote']Cabaye has been injured, and has only played 5 PL matches since the last review. I believe he will be back this weekend. He and Cheik Tiote formed one of the best central MF partnerships in the league for the first few months of the season. If he can regain his form, he could very well hit 91 in the summer review, but not this time.

What would you say about these Sunderland players (how much they will rise next changes and if it worth keeping them):

Jack Colback

Connor Wickham

Dong-Won Ji

WICkHAM looks good when he gets game time. In a competitive or fairly competitive Game World, I would keep him. colback is a solid player, but he will most likely peak at 88 or 89. A good team player. Dong Won Ji I need to see more of.

WICkHAM looks good when he gets game time. In a competitive or fairly competitive Game World' date=' I would keep him. colback is a solid player, but he will most likely peak at 88 or 89. A good team player. Dong Won Ji I need to see more of.[/quote']

Thanks mate...

Cabaye has been injured' date=' and has only played 5 PL matches since the last review. I believe he will be back this weekend. He and Cheik Tiote formed one of the best central MF partnerships in the league for the first few months of the season. If he can regain his form, he could very well hit 91 in the summer review, but not this time.[/quote']

Been suspended for 3 games due to a elbow to a Brighton player's face. Been back from injury for a while