Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Harry Kane

Ignasi Miquel

Carl Jenkinson

Karim Rekik.

which of these 4 are worth keeping. i have a strong team so any are kept for future 90+ potential

Doubt any will get over 90. Rekik is worth keeping though and, IMO, Jenkinson's useless but could rise a bit further.

;1927898']pogba anyone?

Can't see him rising beyond 80 at the next review, will probably get the odd substitute appearance here and there.

But long-term, he's a must keep. He's the star of the reserve team and will be an absolutely fantastic player in the future. If he can sort out his contract wrangle at Utd and force his way into the starting XI, he has the potential to be the heartbeat of Utd's midfield for years to come.

Harry Kane

Ignasi Miquel

Carl Jenkinson

Karim Rekik.

which of these 4 are worth keeping. i have a strong team so any are kept for future 90+ potential

Not really sure about Kane and Rekik but i watch Arsenal every week and i would definitely keep both Jenkinson and Miquel, both have huge potential and should rise in the next review provided they play a few games up until that time. They wont rise massively straight away but give it a few months and you will be happy you kept them.

What are the chances for Adebayor to get his 92 back?

I have been offered a swap for Gervinho, which might be not too bad but a 91 striker doesn't help me - a 92 striker would. Any opinions?

What are the chances for Adebayor to get his 92 back?

I have been offered a swap for Gervinho' date=' which might be not too bad but a 91 striker doesn't help me - a 92 striker would. Any opinions?[/quote']

I can't see him getting it back any time soon to be honest (depends on whether he stays on at Spurs next year and performs well in CL), but I'd certainly rather have him over Gervinho.

I like Kane and Rekik
Kane is absolute toilet' date=' no chance of making it in the premiership.

Never seen Rekik, Jenkinson is poor and Miquel is ok. Out of the 4, definitely Miquel.[/quote']

Doubt any will get over 90. Rekik is worth keeping though and' date=' IMO, Jenkinson's useless but could rise a bit further.[/quote']
Not really sure about Kane and Rekik but i watch Arsenal every week and i would definitely keep both Jenkinson and Miquel' date=' both have huge potential and should rise in the next review provided they play a few games up until that time. They wont rise massively straight away but give it a few months and you will be happy you kept them.[/quote']

repping...

looks liek harry "hurricane" kane is going out the door B)

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How many chance has Assou-Ekotto to raise 90 to the end of season???

How many chance has Jose Enrique to raise 90 to the end of season???

To long term who is the better???

Then how many raise Wickham to the end of season???

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How many chance has Assou-Ekotto to raise 90 to the end of season???

How many chance has Jose Enrique to raise 90 to the end of season???

To long term who is the better???

Then how many raise Wickham to the end of season???

I think both Assou-Ekotto and Enrique have a chance of hitting 90 by the end of the season, personally I think that they both have similar potential.

Wickham, well...he may get a small rise to 85, I'd be surprised if he gets anything else to be honest as he's not done a lot this season

I think both Assou-Ekotto and Enrique have a chance of hitting 90 by the end of the season' date=' personally I think that they both have similar potential.

Wickham, well...he may get a small rise to 85, I'd be surprised if he gets anything else to be honest as he's not done a lot this season[/quote']

Both have chances i agree although I would if I was a betting man say:

Assou-Ekotto been decent this season although last few games he has been a bit shaky and a few of the old flaws have started to resurface, on balance though i think he will as he didnt rise last time get his 90.

Enrique has been terrific for us this season, although in recent weeks his performance level has dropped. his decision making and positional play in a defensive sense have been questionable and cost us a few goals, I think it is more likely he will stay at 89 for the time being, how he keeps being overlooked for Spain i dont know, certainly is one of the best 2 Spanish LB'S that is for sure.

Both have chances i agree although I would if I was a betting man say:

Assou-Ekotto been decent this season although last few games he has been a bit shaky and a few of the old flaws have started to resurface' date=' on balance though i think he will as he didnt rise last time get his 90.

Enrique has been terrific for us this season, although in recent weeks his performance level has dropped. his decision making and positional play in a defensive sense have been questionable and cost us a few goals, I think it is more likely he will stay at 89 for the time being, how he keeps being overlooked for Spain i dont know, certainly is one of the best 2 Spanish LB'S that is for sure.[/quote']

Yeah, I'll say I tend to agree with the above. Neither player has shown a real consistency over a lengthy period (more than 1 season).

This is certainly Assou's best season in terms of consistent performances.

Jose, well he looked a great buy at the start of the season, recently he's been caught out far too often with his positional play and Valencia gave him a torrid time in a recent meeting, if it wan't for Jose's pace he'd be pretty average due to his lack of positional sense.

any chance for Gary Cahill to rise in the next review??

possibly 89 just for the chelsea factor' date=' but fighting for 4th, almost bombing the UCL and a recent transfer personally id like to see him stay and think he will. Euros could seem him rocket up to 90 if chelsea and england play well

what do you say about lindegaard?any rise next review?what is his peak?

he will stay at current and tbh i cant see him doing any better thatn +1 in the future with man utd unless De Gea is injured long-term. de gea has been shaky and not performed as well as expected, but hes still so much more talented the lindegaard.

Will Meireles keep his rating?

stay, i dont think he will drop unless chelsea finish out of top 4 and he plays badly/ is dropped.

Phil Jones shhould stay same rated because it look like he took drug and the way he plays

Why' date='what is wrong with Phil Jones?

Any chance for Smalling to get a rise to 89?

Yes,if not now,then on the end of the season deff.

Phil Jones shhould stay same rated because it look like he took drug and the way he plays

eh? your point makes no sense, i put it to you sir that it is you that is phrasing his points like someone on drugs :D

Phil Jones fully deserves a +1 next ratings change

Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Interesting thought process' date=' beautiful mind or lunacy? I can't quite work it out.[/quote']

ajajjaajjaaj.... really "eden hazard" has a problem xD