Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

he has been begging for it for ages' date=' but he didnt get it when he was in far better form than now, so i dont think he will.

what are richards chances of 91, holding down a regular spot in a title-winning (possibly) man city side and seems to have consolidated an England spot?[/quote']

I would hardly say he has consolidated an England spot,He has just been in for one game.

I think he will rise anyway and is Englands best right back by a mile,How Capello couldn't see it is beyond me.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I would hardly say he has consolidated an England spot' date='He has just been in for one game.

I think he will rise anyway and is Englands best right back by a mile,How Capello couldn't see it is beyond me.[/quote']

wrong word. i think he has edged out walker and will keep it. :o

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

What do we think of the premeirship old boys?

Ie Lampard, Terry and Steven Gerrard?

All the wrong side of 30, neither of their teams is threatening to win the league.. any likely to drop?

Thinking about offloading them for younger models. :P

What are your suggestions about these players:

romeu

mceachran

savic

rodwell

welbeck

Little off the topic but can u tell me about labyad and draxler what are their chances of a rise(didnt wanted to open another forum thereofe asked it here)

What do you think will happen to these guys?

Aguero Stay' date=' Possible rise in future to 95

Essien Stay, I'd say he has 20% of drop

Drogba 94/93

Ashley Cole 94/93[/quote']

Hope I helped.

Ross Barkley..is he good? :confused:

Yes he is a brilliant young player who will go on to be a top player for a top English club. According to David Moyes his plan was to let him play youth/reserve team football to let him catch up on the football he missed due to him breaking his leg last year and then nearer the end of the season he has said he is going to use him more.

Yes he is a brilliant young player who will go on to be a top player for a top English club. According to David Moyes his plan was to let him play youth/reserve team football to let him catch up on the football he missed due to him breaking his leg last year and then nearer the end of the season he has said he is going to use him more.

Has not been playing as much as I would like. Is the player being moved back to the Reserve league games? Haven't seen him for some time' date=' I thought would see him like late sub weekly, or a longer game every other week.

I think he's good, but looking at things, it seems quite some time before he can be a critical player in terms of SM.

What are the chances for Joe Allen to rise in next change ?

I suppose next change is in Jun-August period? I doubt he'll rise, very low chance. He could get +1 in mid-season if Swansea avoid relegation and he continues to feature regularly.

Has not been playing as much as I would like. Is the player being moved back to the Reserve league games? Haven't seen him for some time' date=' I thought would see him like late sub weekly, or a longer game every other week.

I think he's good, but looking at things, it seems quite some time before he can be a critical player in terms of SM.

[/quote']

This article explains why he hasn't be playing for the first team:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/mar/06/everton-ross-barkley-david-moyes?

But if he impresses from whenever he starts playing I don't see no reason why he wouldn't continue next season or even move to a bigger club.

Well,since you are an everton fan,I think I can trust your judgement and opinion on that (more than myself). Cheers mate! :D

This article explains why he hasn't be playing for the first team:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/mar/06/everton-ross-barkley-david-moyes?

But if he impresses from whenever he starts playing I don't see no reason why he wouldn't continue next season or even move to a bigger club.

I believe Ross is talented although medias like to hype English players, what I'm saying is it could be a longer than expected wait in contrast to other youngsters. The article meant he shouldn't be a major feature this season and probably start getting more top flight games only in the new season. But a surprise is welcome as long as he's ready. It seems he's playing for the Reserves league at the moment, has nearly 10 starts there.

A move to a bigger club is even less attractive in terms of SM if it means getting less games. So my guess is it'll be at least 2-3 more real life seasons before he can hit high 80s. I do hope to see him more in action, especially at EPL stage.