English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How many raise this players to the end of season???

Hart 92

Walker 89

Kompany 93/94

James Who?

Smalling 89/90

Ekotto 90

Enrique 89

Song 91/92

Ramires 91/92

Hernandez 91/90

Those are by the end of the season' date=' not necessarily these upcoming changes.

What are your suggestions about these players:

romeu 88/87

mceachran 83/82

savic 86

rodwell 88

welbeck 89/90

Can anyone predict anything about Scott Parker? Stay' date='drop or raise?[/quote']

He has a chance of reaching 91. Could do with Spurs hanging on to third place though.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How many raise this players to the end of season???

Hart

Walker

Kompany

James

Smalling

Ekotto

Enrique

Song

Ramires

Hernandez

As it stands currently I would say:

Hart-92

Best keeper in the league this season without doubt.

Walker- 89

Decent player but not half as good as some people will tell you' date=' the kid has a lot to learn still, positionally very inept at times and been directly responsible for quite a few goals lately.

[b']Kompany-93[/b]

Top class CB, but IMO he has not been as good as last year. He was absolutely phenomenal last year, this year just exceptional, could have a case for a 94 but id say 93.

Smalling-88

Dont think he has done enough for a rise currently, though Id say an 89 by end of season should be assured.

Assou-Ekotto-90

50/50 on this one as he didnt get it last time round think he might just sneak that 90, much improved this year.

Enrique-89

Best LB by a country mile for the first 4months of the season but performances have dipped lately, solid at his rating.

Song-91

No cause for a rise, no cause to fall.

Ramires-91

One of Chelsea's better players this season, but not done enough for a rise, done enough to keep his rating.

Hernandez- 90

I personally dont think he has done enough for a rise, been in and out both in terms of the teamsheet and performances. Wouldnt be overlly surprised to see him rise with the way this new SM system is but I wouldnt think it is justified on displays.

He has a chance of reaching 91. Could do with Spurs hanging on to third place though.

So,it is safe to say his is either stay or raise,not dropping right? I mean he is tireless in holding midfielder position for Spurs and recently become a captain for Stuart Pearce's England squad.

So' date='it is safe to say his is either stay or raise,not dropping right? I mean he is tireless in holding midfielder position for Spurs and recently become a captain for Stuart Pearce's England squad.[/quote']

Yes; he certainly won't drop. Not sure if he's done enough to rise though.