English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Suarez has no chance of rising by 2' date=' but Adam could very well rise to 90[/quote']

I think a +2 is way to much of a jump. Adam is a good player and will probably end up at 90 at the end of the season but I just don't see him going from 88 to 90. Look at Gotze last season he was one of the best players in a title winning side and he only went from 88 to 89 despite deserving a much better rating.

I think a +2 is way to much of a jump. Adam is a good player and will probably end up at 90 at the end of the season but I just don't see him going from 88 to 90. Look at Gotze last season he was one of the best players in a title winning side and he only went from 88 to 89 despite deserving a much better rating.

I think SM was reluctant to give Gotze that rise because of his age, I don't know. But Adam has been Liverpool's star player in a few games.

I think Adam should have gotten a 89 at Blackpool, now he's improved and he should get 90.

I think SM was reluctant to give Gotze that rise because of his age' date=' I don't know. But Adam has been Liverpool's star player in a few games.

[b']I think Adam should have gotten a 89 at Blackpool, now he's improved and he should get 90.[/b]

The way I see it' date=' how ratings work is everyone has a clean slate, and you rate a player, not if his previous rating is fair or not[/b'], and Aguero is playing at a 95 rating level to me :)

Well his Blackpool performances will not be really matter to his ratings as you said. Also you also say he has been a star player for a few games, this isn't enough for him to get a plus 2 to 90.

Well his Blackpool performances will not be really matter to his ratings as you said. Also you also say he has been a star player for a few games' date=' this isn't enough for him to get a plus 2 to 90.[/quote']

I said 'not if his previous rating is fair or not' what I meant by that is: If Player X was playing at a 88 rating level but got a rating to 90, and if he moves clubs and plays at a 91 rated level, it doesn't mean he has to stay at 90 just because his last rating change was generous, as sayak dutta suggested.

What i'm doing with Adam is saying he should have gotten a better rating, and he's better than that 'should have' rating and therefore if that 'should have' rating is 89 logic dictates he should be a 90.

In my opinion

:P

I said 'not if his previous rating is fair or not' what I meant by that is: If Player X was playing at a 88 rating level but got a rating to 90' date=' and if he moves clubs and plays at a 91 rated level, it doesn't mean he has to stay at 90 just because his last rating change was generous, as sayak dutta suggested.

What i'm doing with Adam is saying he [b']should have [/b] gotten a better rating, and he's better than that 'should have' rating and therefore if that 'should have' rating is 89 logic dictates he should be a 90.

In my opinion

:P

Your entitled to your opinion :) I agree that he should be 90 and I also think if Blackpool never got relegated he would be 89 but I just think +2 is to much :D

Your entitled to your opinion :) I agree that he should be 90 and I also think if Blackpool never got relegated he would be 89 but I just think +2 is to much :D
Suarez has no chance of rising by 2' date=' but Adam could very well rise to 90[/quote']
There is no chance Suarez and Adam will rise by two' date=' maybe over the hold season but not in one go. Especially with Liverpool not playing European football this season.[/quote']

I think +2 is fair to Adam. He has certainly been one of the best players of Liverpool in the early season and look at his fellow colleagues, he is definitely better than them. And yes I agree to the fact that he would get a +2 last time if Blackpool were not relegated, but he played nice football anyway and now that he has moved to a better club & continued playing good; he should be given a +2.

About Suarez, yes +2 might be a bit too much; but he was the top scorer and Copa and member of the winning team, plus started the season really well. But it will be a +1 suppose (actually I wanted a +2 more than predicting it)

There are a few players I would like to point out

Di Santo of Wigan. You've mentioned about Moses but Di Santo is also playing really well & in 85 he has a fair chance of rising.

Agbonlahor of Villa. Everyone talking about Albrighton and Delph but I think Agbonlahor started the season really nice (on the top 5 scorers I suspect). There may be debate whether he should be ranked same as Bent but I'd like see a +1.

Charlie Adam of Liverpool. We all know how good he is' date=' and started the season nice with Liverpool. One of the best central midfielders in the league imo. Already with 1 goal and 2 assist under his belt Adam deserve to rise +2.

[b']Richards[/b] of City. Mancini seem to prefer him over Zabalata this season, and he certainly played nice. Might have a position change (RB/CB to RB/RM) rather than rating change.

And about the big guys, I think

Young +2

Silva +1

Rooney +1

Mata +1

Nani +1

Suarez +2 (Keep in mind the Copa America)

Don't forget about Ramires,Chelsea's best midfielder so far. He will rise to 92 I'm sure.

What about DE GEA? will he definitively rise to 90?! :)

In spite of the early mistakes' date=' he's playing nicely in the last couple of matches (specially in the Stoke match). And with United being on the top of the table, he should get a +1.

What about Adam Johnson will he rise from lever 89 in the near future??

I don't see him rising right now. City midfield is packed with stars. Unless the likes of Silva or Nasri gets injured long term, he won't get enough game time to rise to 90; still then there's competition with Milner.

the premiership will probably be reviewed in december, just like the other big leagues, and when you review the big leagues so few very strange things happen, like maicon still 95 and thiago alcantara only 86. i agree that soccermanager almost alwas does +1 or -1 when it comes to 90+ but they should review the big leagues more often.

There are a few players I would like to point out

Di Santo of Wigan. You've mentioned about Moses but Di Santo is also playing really well & in 85 he has a fair chance of rising.

Agbonlahor of Villa. Everyone talking about Albrighton and Delph but I think Agbonlahor started the season really nice (on the top 5 scorers I suspect). There may be debate whether he should be ranked same as Bent but I'd like see a +1.

Charlie Adam of Liverpool. We all know how good he is' date=' and started the season nice with Liverpool. One of the best central midfielders in the league imo. Already with 1 goal and 2 assist under his belt Adam deserve to rise +2.

[b']Richards[/b] of City. Mancini seem to prefer him over Zabalata this season, and he certainly played nice. Might have a position change (RB/CB to RB/RM) rather than rating change.

And about the big guys, I think

Young +2

Silva +1

Rooney +1

Mata +1

Nani +1

Suarez +2 (Keep in mind the Copa America)

Suarez wont rise +2

Mata wont rise,

young +1,

adam might rise

i think abgolahor should rise but he wont

Suarez wont rise +2

Mata wont rise' date='

young +1,

adam might rise

i think abgolahor should rise but he wont[/quote']

Mata won't rise by December-ish? wouldn't be sure about that.. Remember Malouda is 92.Chelsea will be near the top,and Mata has assisted more than any other Chelsea player so far. :rolleyes:

Mata won't rise by December-ish? wouldn't be sure about that.. Remember Malouda is 92.Chelsea will be near the top' date='and Mata has assisted more than any other Chelsea player so far. :rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah hes quality but hes playing just as well as he was when he was playing for valencia and he only got 91 there so...:rolleyes: