Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How many % for Phil jones to rise to 90?

I reckon is 60/40. I need more opinion.

He doesn't deserve a rise, Evans has been a rock at the back and it'd be unjust for Jones to be rated higher than him (assuming Evans gets his rise to 89)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/201

M'Vila is young and Phil is young' date=' M'Vila didn't deserve to rise and Phil doesn't deserve to rise, but M'Vila rose so Jones can rise :)[/quote']

I know but which team are you in 102? :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

He shouldn't rise but neither M'Vila deserved to rise' date=' SW is generous with youngsters lately so he could get 90 ;)[/quote']

Care to develop on your thoughts regardin this matter ?

:o

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Ben Arfa to 89 sure?

It's not a gimme, however since his run in the side he has been superb, finally starting to show the potential that he has in abundance, chipping in with goals and assists.

I would say more likely a +1 than not

I know this is slightly controversial, but does anyone think Scholes could get a +1? He has played regulalry for United since announcing his comeback and has been one of their better CM's in the 2nd half of the season.

Also, can people please give me their opinions on the following, as they are players I have?:

Hart: 91-92

Bertrand: 83-85/86

Arshavin 91-90/89

Pogba: 78-80

McClean: 78-84

Gary Cahill: 88-89

Oxlade-Chamberlain: 83-86

Sturridge: 89-90/91

Cheers

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Care to develop on your thoughts regardin this matter ?

:o

This year Soccer Wiki is generous with young talented players, they rise faster than in the past, look at Nani, it took a long time for him to get 90, now players like Schurrle or M'Vila rise even if they don't completely deserve to.

I know this is slightly controversial' date=' but does anyone think Scholes could get a +1? He has played regulalry for United since announcing his comeback and has been one of their better CM's in the 2nd half of the season.

Also, can people please give me their opinions on the following, as they are players I have?:

Hart: 91-92

Bertrand: 83-85/86

Arshavin 91-90/89

Pogba: 78-80

McClean: 78-84

Gary Cahill: 88-89

Oxlade-Chamberlain: 83-86

Sturridge: 89-90/91

Cheers[/quote']

Hart has to go to 92

Bertrand +1

Arshavin is in russia so he might avoid the changes

Pogba a +2/3

Mcclean plus 6 like you said

Cahill a plus 1

Chamberlain plus 2 , i would say 3 put in fairness he hasnt seen much of the pitch in recent games.

Sturridge deserves a 90

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/201

This year Soccer Wiki is generous with young talented players' date=' they rise faster than in the past, look at Nani, it took a long time for him to get 90, now players like Schurrle or M'Vila rise even if they don't completely deserve to.[/quote']

So you're saying that M'vila is nowhere near being a 91 rated player atm ? Tell me something, how much have you seen Yann play this season?

So you're saying that M'vila is nowhere near being a 91 rated player atm ? Tell me something' date=' how much have you seen Yann play this season?[/center']

M'vila should be a 92 for his performances this season :D

M'vila should be a 92 for his performances this season :D

Well he's most certainly a 91 ... that's for sure ... He'll be the key to the France midfield during the Euros.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predict

So you're saying that M'vila is nowhere near being a 91 rated player atm ? Tell me something' date=' how much have you seen Yann play this season?[/center']

M'Vila is a 91 player for what he shows in the pitch, but he plays for the sixth team in Ligue 1, in the past he wouldn't rise, I don't want to say if it's right or wrong, but that things changed