Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Pre

M'Vila is a 91 player for what he shows in the pitch' date=' but he plays for the sixth team in Ligue 1, in the past he wouldn't rise, I don't want to say if it's right or wrong, but that things changed[/quote']

So what you are saying is that Rennes - while sitting on 6th - is a bad team that is underperforming in Ligue 1 ?

;)

M'vila is getting this rating based on his individual performance, not because his team is on 6th place ...

And please correct me if I'm wrong ... a 91 rating for a player in a 6th placed team isnt really that awful and wrong is it ?

Just thinking of Chelsea at 6th place with all their highrated stars etc.

Am not in any way comparing Rennes to Chelsea, just pointing out that it doesnot matter wether you're in the 6th placed team or the 3rd place team ... if you are performing on a level that justifies a rise then that player should get a rise.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Pre

So what you are saying is that Rennes - while sitting on 6th - is a bad team that is underperforming in Ligue 1 ?
;)

M'vila is getting this rating based on his individual performance' date=' not because his team is on 6th place ...

And please correct me if I'm wrong ... a 91 rating for a player in a 6th placed team isnt really that awful and wrong is it ?

Just thinking of Chelsea at 6th place with all their highrated stars etc.

Am not in any way comparing Rennes to Chelsea, just pointing out that it doesnot matter wether you're in the 6th placed team or the 3rd place team ... if you are performing on a level that justifies a rise then that player should get a rise.[/center']

I get this, but if the ratings are anything to go by, you can't say M'Villa's and Valencia's performance levels are the same? Valencia is so much better. And M'Villa better than Giroud based on ratings? Doesn't make sense given Giroud's form this season.

I get this' date=' but if the ratings are anything to go by, you can't say M'Villa's and Valencia's performance levels are the same? Valencia is so much better. And M'Villa better than Giroud based on ratings? Doesn't make sense given Giroud's form this season.[/quote']

You can't compare a player like Giroud who has performed on top level for 1 season to a player like Valencia who's been around in a top team longer.

the English are about to be reviewed and if Valencia has done enough to get a rise ( before the season ends ) then I'm sure he will get a rise ;)

You can't compare a player like Giroud who has performed on top level for 1 season to a player like Valencia who's been around in a top team longer.

the English are about to be reviewed and if Valencia has done enough to get a rise ( before the season ends ) then I'm sure he will get a rise ;)

I was comparing Giroud to M'Villa. Surely Giroud has had the better season and therefore deserves a better rating?

I was comparing Giroud to M'Villa. Surely Giroud has had the better season and therefore deserves a better rating?

M'vila was 90 rated ... Giroud 88 rated' date=' Giroud had a season that justifies a +2 rating to high levels ... while M'vila on the other hand had a season that justifies a +1 rating.

Overall, Giroud scores but M'vila is far more important to his team.[/center']

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Why are you all arguing about a french based player in the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP thread? jesus.

Sorry but if Phil Jones gets a rise it's a joke and realistically I don't know why anyone would expect one.

Because I'm here

B)

33 games played at 2nd reviews.. looks like euros will matter for thirtd reviews...

also i think papiss cisse could get a +1 now, he has kept the consistency up and i think he deserves one tbf.

phil jones wont rise atm, hasnt seen alot of it.

More so Song should be at least 92 then, best DM in EPL alongside Yaya lol.

Rosicky needs to get back to 90, his revitalisation helped Gunners tons, against City and many other times, he is the 'David Silva' of earlier in the season.

Newcastle is above Chelsea and same points as Spurs in the closing stage, way above Liverpool... Ba and Cisse has a big role in that, so they are 90 calibre, currently their XI in SM looks weak, a few 90 will do them justice.

Jones will not rise, Evans will though.

Rosicky is going to have to start a lot more to get 90 and keep this form up. I dont see him getting it in this review. Song's 92 is overdue in my opinion. Now that the team has reignited themselves and are staying firm in third, there is no reason not to give him 92. 92 isnt even too high a rating in my opinion. Lets forget for a sec whether or not he is the best DM alongside Yaya, SM should look at how song has developed and changed his game ever since Fab and Nasri left. When you are close to players like Mata with assists and pulling of passes immense passes, you should get 92.

Also I think both the Newcastle duo deserve a rise now, especially Demba Ba who has only 1 less goal than Aguero when it comes to his EPL tally. That is the sign of a 90 striker, heck Id be suprised if he isnt 90 by the end of the review. I know he hasnt scored much since the last review but I dont think he was fully rewarded in the last one because he scored 16 prem goals which is a HUGE amount so he shouldve got that +2. He has helped newcastle a lot. SM shouldnt think to themselves that this is just a one off for Newcastle because it really isnt to be fair and players have to be rewarded for current form. If Liverpool can have 90 rated players then so can Newcastle, even if they dont qualify for CL which isnt even a target for them btw so if they do get it then wow, no doubt it would be deserved. Cisse has scored 10 prem goals since his arrival and lets not forget the ones he scored for Freiburg too so yeh he should get 90 as well.

Evans will rise, Jones wont. I think that is evident now because Jones was out for too much in the last few months.

I honestly don't think Ba will rise, yes he was good in the first half of the season but since the arrival of Cisse he hasn't been as good and his performances are not as good so I don't think he will rise this time around.

I honestly don't think Ba will rise' date=' yes he was good in the first half of the season but since the arrival of Cisse he hasn't been as good and his performances are not as good so I don't think he will rise this time around.[/quote']

I can understand your opinion, but surely being one goal being a 94 rated striker in Aguero, ahead of a 92 in Dzeko. He must warrant a rise, if not then Dzeko should drop.

Agree with ABC on Cisse too, 10 goals already that is truly impressive, in my opinion I'd give him a 90, especially if Newcastle finish top 6.

I can understand your opinion' date=' but surely being one goal being a 94 rated striker in Aguero, ahead of a 92 in Dzeko. He must warrant a rise, if not then Dzeko should drop.

Agree with ABC on Cisse too, 10 goals already that is truly impressive, in my opinion I'd give him a 90, especially if Newcastle finish top 6.[/quote']

But he got a large amount of goals for his last rise and he has only scored 5 goals since he rose in December so that is why I think added to the fact he hasn't scored for 9 games make me think he wont rise. Oh and I think Dzeko should drop as he hasn't been that good this season apart from having a bright start.

But he got a large amount of goals for his last rise and he has only scored 5 goals since he rose in December so that is why I think added to the fact he hasn't scored for 9 games make me think he wont rise. Oh and I think Dzeko should drop as he hasn't been that good this season apart from having a bright start.

If Dzeko drops then I'll be happy, but I can't see him getting a drop personally.

Personally I think Cisse and Dempsey will both rise to 90 or should do anyway:

Cisse has been amazing since joining the Toon and has always been a good goalscorer in his time in Germany.

Dempsey has just been great this season and very consistent feel he'll get alot of intrest in the Summer.

I can't See Scholes getting a rise even tho he does deserve one SM never give older players increases.

What do people think of Jose Enrique. I would've said definite rise to 90 about 3 months ago but as of late he hasn't impressed me so much

No Liverpool player that isn't in the 90's should rise to 90 this season. They have been poor since the turn of the year and Enrique's form has dropped off a little. If Liverpool sort it out next season and have a good run in Europe he will get a 90 then.

I can understand your opinion' date=' but surely being one goal being a 94 rated striker in Aguero, ahead of a 92 in Dzeko. He must warrant a rise, if not then Dzeko should drop.

Agree with ABC on Cisse too, 10 goals already that is truly impressive, in my opinion I'd give him a 90, especially if Newcastle finish top 6.[/quote']

With respect, that's a nonsensical way to view ratings. Dzeko has to compete with Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and numerous attacking midfielders for goals. Ba had to get in the side ahead of Ameobi and Best and since more competition has arrived (Cisse), he's hardly scored at all.

Dzeko could drop though. Cisse should rise. Not too sure on Dempsey; think SM might wait until next season.

With respect' date=' that's a nonsensical way to view ratings. Dzeko has to compete with Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez and numerous attacking midfielders for goals. Ba had to get in the side ahead of Ameobi and Best and since more competition has arrived (Cisse), he's hardly scored at all.

Dzeko could drop though. Cisse should rise. Not too sure on Dempsey; think SM might wait until next season.[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong, but SM mark ratings on stats and on that basis none of that should be taken into account.

People are picking Sturridge out for a rise, but he's been on a baron spell lately only scored one in his last 10 or something along those lines, and recently he hasn't been featuring alot.

My way of viewing ratings seems to provide the some outcome as your judgement, each of Dzeko maybe dropping along with Cisse rising. I personally think Ba should rise, but I could see why he wouldn't.

Yeah ... just going to add my 2 cents to this ratings discussion ... after that my post will get picked apart and burnt and I shall be forced to live in a cage for the rest of the week.

Demba Ba should NOT rise to 90 ... If he'd done enough to warrant a rise to 90 he'd gotten it last review ... but he did not. The lad got a +1 from 88 to 89 ... now, considering that he's already got a rise on his stats this season, AND taking into consideration the fact that he has only scored 3 goals since the rise ... I see nothing statistically that should warrant him to rise to 90 this review.

Granted he's been a shining star earlier in the season ... but right now Cisse is the one that bags the goals.

But then again ... Cisse got a +1 rise a full year ago and has since become quite a good player at Newcastle. People often do the mistake to look at the current stats and those stats only, what you really need to take into consideration about Cisse is the full year that has gone by since his last ratings change. If we go by that he's a clear 90 either this review or after the season is over and done.

Other then that ... Guidetti ought to be a 85 rated player.

I honestly don't think Ba will rise' date=' yes he was good in the first half of the season but since the arrival of Cisse he hasn't been as good and his performances are not as good so I don't think he will rise this time around.[/quote']

With Cisse's arrival, Ba is being asked to play more wide to support Cisse. I still think that Ba should get to 90 with Newcastle being where they are in the table with the possibility of Champions League football if not Europa League football then he should get that +1. Him and Cisse are a lethal partnership for both club & country,

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but SM mark ratings on stats and on that basis none of that should be taken into account.

People are picking Sturridge out for a rise, but he's been on a baron spell lately only scored one in his last 10 or something along those lines, and recently he hasn't been featuring alot.

My way of viewing ratings seems to provide the some outcome as your judgement, each of Dzeko maybe dropping along with Cisse rising. I personally think Ba should rise, but I could see why he wouldn't.[/quote']

SM do take into account the average ratings of a side. Ba is already one of Newcastle's top rated players and Dzeko is trailing the top rated guys at City by a few points.

Sturridge won't rise and I can't see why your argument for him shouldn't apply to Ba ;)

SM do take into account the average ratings of a side. Ba is already one of Newcastle's top rated players and Dzeko is trailing the top rated guys at City by a few points.

Sturridge won't rise and I can't see why your argument for him shouldn't apply to Ba ;)

We will delay this discussion until the Chelsea changes, if Sturridge rises and Ba doesn't I'll be dropping you a little message. ;)