Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I only said Ba should rise because 16 goals shouldve gotten him +2 in my opinion and now Cisse has arrived, Ba is still vital in Newcastles attack. I even said he didnt score much but because of the above why shouldnt he get 90 if Giroud can bloody jump straight to 90 from 88? I know it's not right all the time to compare players but I just feel Ba should be 90 personally. Montpellier might have been first but take to consideration the teams in this league, now they are fourth they should give him it. Well thats just the way I am thinking anyway. Anyway I have a feeling he will get it sooner or later anyway.

I only said Ba should rise because 16 goals shouldve gotten him +2 in my opinion and now Cisse has arrived' date=' Ba is still vital in Newcastles attack. I even said he didnt score much but because of the above why shouldnt he get 90 if Giroud can bloody jump straight to 90 from 88? I know it's not right all the time to compare players but I just feel Ba should be 90 personally. Montpellier might have been first but take to consideration the teams in this league, now they are fourth they should give him it. Well thats just the way I am thinking anyway. Anyway I have a feeling he will get it sooner or later anyway.[/quote']

Giroud's also getting in the French national side (I think). Ba gets in for Senegal but their terrible ACON will be taken into consideration in these rating changes.

Guest <klhepworth.

I only said Ba should rise because 16 goals shouldve gotten him +2 in my opinion and now Cisse has arrived' date=' Ba is still vital in Newcastles attack. I even said he didnt score much but because of the above why shouldnt he get 90 if Giroud can bloody jump straight to 90 from 88? I know it's not right all the time to compare players but I just feel Ba should be 90 personally. Montpellier might have been first but take to consideration the teams in this league, now they are fourth they should give him it. Well thats just the way I am thinking anyway. Anyway I have a feeling he will get it sooner or later anyway.[/quote']

I agree he should still rise. He's adapted his play to operate on the left of a front three. Not many players can show the sort of versatility to move from the focal point to playing a role for the good of his team mates. His record isn't that terrible since Cisse's arrival anyway. I think SM should change his position back to Fwd/Wing though.

Giroud's also getting in the French national side (I think). Ba gets in for Senegal but their terrible ACON will be taken into consideration in these rating changes.

You're right there' date=' he wasnt stellar the ACON but I suppose time will tell. [/b']

I agree he should still rise. He's adapted his play to operate on the left of a front three. Not many players can show the sort of versatility to move from the focal point to playing a role for the good of his team mates. His record isn't that terrible since Cisse's arrival anyway. I think SM should change his position back to Fwd/Wing though.

They have played 4-4-2 ever since Cisse arrived so he wont get wing but I agree with you' date=' he should rise I think. [/b']

Tim Ream only got a +1, which is beyond me. He's started and finished 7 Premier League games since his move in January, and Bolton are doing better than they were without him. He played almost every game last year for NY Red Bulls and he got a +3 to 83 before the season finished.

If anyone can explain why he didn't get up to 85/86, please do :)

Tim Ream only got a +1' date=' which is beyond me. He's started and finished 7 Premier League games since his move in January, and Bolton are doing better than they were without him. He played almost every game last year for NY Red Bulls and he got a +3 to 83 before the season finished.

If anyone can explain why he didn't get up to 85/86, please do :)[/quote']

Bolton is at the bottom of the table and fighting to avoid relegation. They also have given up the second most goals in the EPL which doesnt bode well for any defender. Hes also only had 680 mins played so he doesnt deserve to be rated 86 which is at the same rating as most of the other regular starters. If he continues to start he should get his 85/86 by the end of the season, for now hes rated fairly as he doesnt have the minutes under his belt.

Bolton is at the bottom of the table and fighting to avoid relegation. They also have given up the second most goals in the EPL which doesnt bode well for any defender. Hes also only had 680 mins played so he doesnt deserve to be rated 86 which is at the same rating as most of the other regular starters. If he continues to start he should get his 85/86 by the end of the season' date=' for now hes rated fairly as he doesnt have the minutes under his belt.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure they were bottom at around Christmas time. Ream joins, they're moving up the table. You're forgetting that he played a full season in the MLS before joining, and if he stayed at the Red Bulls and was reviewed in their changes, he'd probably be rated higher. He should be rated at least 85 in my opinion.

Yeah ... just going to add my 2 cents to this ratings discussion ... after that my post will get picked apart and burnt and I shall be forced to live in a cage for the rest of the week.

Demba Ba should NOT rise to 90 ... If he'd done enough to warrant a rise to 90 he'd gotten it last review ... but he did not. The lad got a +1 from 88 to 89 ... now' date=' considering that he's already got a rise on his stats this season, AND taking into consideration the fact that he has only scored 3 goals since the rise ... I see nothing statistically that should warrant him to rise to 90 this review.

Granted he's been a shining star [u']earlier[/u] in the season ... but right now Cisse is the one that bags the goals.

But then again ... Cisse got a +1 rise a full year ago and has since become quite a good player at Newcastle. People often do the mistake to look at the current stats and those stats only, what you really need to take into consideration about Cisse is the full year that has gone by since his last ratings change. If we go by that he's a clear 90 either this review or after the season is over and done.

Other then that ... Guidetti ought to be a 85 rated player.

Yeah. Both Ba and cisse shouldn't get a rise. Maybe end of the season cisse will rise, Ba must keep on his scoring form which he haven't score for 2month.

Yeah Guidetti will rise. (Glad that i keep him :))

I'm of the opinion that Micah Richards will keep his RB/CB position for a while. Do others agree with this?

He played couple of times this season on that position (CB) so he will keep it.

I'm of the opinion that Micah Richards will keep his RB/CB position for a while. Do others agree with this?

I agree with this, SM has done some weird position changes in the past so RB/CB is still a possibility. The fact is though he should be Englands first choice RB especially with Pearce as interim manager.

Edit: so in conclusion he should keep his CB secondary position for a while

Anyone else think SM could notify us when changes are/aren't happening? Have absolutely no problem with them taking time off - but nice to know if your players aren't going to rise before your next game..

It can't be too much work seeing as we get a notification each time they create a GC..

Anyone else think SM could notify us when changes are/aren't happening? Have absolutely no problem with them taking time off - but nice to know if your players aren't going to rise before your next game..

It can't be too much work seeing as we get a notification each time they create a GC..

i agree, a notification would be great. doesnt seem so hard either to code up another one of those notification popups. they do it for gold game worlds all the time :rolleyes: how is that more important

i agree' date=' a notification would be great. doesnt seem so hard either to code up another one of those notification popups. they do it for gold game worlds all the time :rolleyes: [b']how is that more important[/b]

Because that makes them money;)

good point lol. but then again. making your users happy (by telling them when ratings are not changing)' date=' will also make them money in the long run :P[/quote']

Just follow them on twitter and they tell you on there :)

I can not believe Holt is an 86. He should be 87-88 for my liking, 13 goals and a couple of assists in the premier league. I am not a Norwich fan and i don't own him in any of my teams, but i think he deserves it.