English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Really quite disapointed with last night's recent changes.

Knew Sturridge wouldn't get a rise due to 1 league goal in 2012 but Ba is ridiculous. Krul only +1 is also ridiculous. Then don't get me started on Livermore 84 and Miquel 85.

Very unhappy

Livermore to 84 only?! I was expecting 85-86. Has been better than Sandro this season in my opinion' date=' who's rated much higher

No rise for Pogba? Interesting.

I can't see how he'd get a rise anyway, what's he done since he got his last rise a few months ago, apart from stalling on a new contract?

I can't see how he'd get a rise anyway' date=' what's he done since he got his last rise a few months ago, apart from stalling on a new contract?[/quote']

He has played 5 or 6 matches after that and he was very decent,and he did not play just last 5 or 10 minutes,it was mostly 20+ minutes,so I think that he deserved at least +1.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How is it that possible Jones is still 89?! :eek:

I am not so suprised about that,he hasnt been so impressive like in first part of the season,Smalling has been waaaay better and he is still one point lower rated than Phil.

He has played 5 or 6 matches after that and he was very decent' date='and he did not play just last 5 or 10 minutes,it was mostly 20+ minutes,so I think that he deserved at least +1.[/quote']

Fair cop mate. It seems that from the changes today, most/all of the +1's have gone to players with more minutes under their belts since the last changes, either at their parent clubs or on loan. Maybe they deemed Pogba as not having enough minutes compared to the rest, hence no rise?

Fair cop mate. It seems that from the changes today' date=' most/all of the +1's have gone to players with more minutes under their belts since the last changes, either at their parent clubs or on loan. Maybe they deemed Pogba as not having enough minutes compared to the rest, hence no rise?[/quote']

To be honest I am suprised that Coquelin got +2,now he is rated 85,and as I can remember,he has been injured for some time..

And for Pogba,maybe,but still I think that they made a mistake.

Not bad rating changes i would say, not many mistakes or at least less mistakes than the previous time. i was expecting sturridge to get +1, krul maybe he deserved 89 but he will get it in the end of the season, although if newcastle qualify for chl then sm will have big problem with some ratings!!!! Also i agree with all -1 in chelsea and liverpool although i have my questions about reina. Song probably should get +1, tevez -1 cause he was not playing at all although he's a great player and livermore maybe he deserved +2. I'm very happy for bale cause i wasn't expecting to get +1 also valencia +1 is deserved and finally lescott get his 90.

I am not so suprised about that' date='he hasnt been so impressive like in first part of the season,Smalling has been waaaay better and he is still one point lower rated than Phil.[/quote']

If Utd win the title, maybe they'll both get a +1 at the end of the season?

Oh' date=' there's one more at the end? so 3 updates per season for big leagues?

april,august,december?[/quote']

The "big 5" have 3 changes a year, November/December. March/April, June/July. Think these ones will be after the Euro's due to only a small amount of games being left in all the "big 5"

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I am not so suprised about that' date='he hasnt been so impressive like in first part of the season,Smalling has been waaaay better and he is still one point lower rated than Phil.[/quote']

I agree with you on this but these revaluations have been inconsistent.

What did M'Vila more than Jones? How can they have 2 points of difference?

If Koscelny worth 90, Jones and Smalling worth the same.

Lescott and M.Richards deserves the same ratings?

So strange...:(

Ridiculously inconsistent changes! I fail to see how Ba stays at 89 but Cisse gets 90. How De Gea gets 90 but Szczesny gets 89, De Gea has only just recently started to show good form where as Szczesny has been one of Arsenals best players. Livermore at 84 is a joke, he has been a constant in the spurs team and been playing exceptionaly well. Don't really think Tim Cahill or Kuyt should of dropped but at least they are a little more understandable.

SM just seems to be rating players from the last month or so of games rather than the whole season. Very poor changes on the whole in my view.

Ridiculously inconsistent changes! I fail to see how Ba stays at 89 but Cisse gets 90. How De Gea gets 90 but Szczesny gets 89' date=' De Gea has only just recently started to show good form where as Szczesny has been one of Arsenals best players. Livermore at 84 is a joke, he has been a constant in the spurs team and been playing exceptionaly well. Don't really think Tim Cahill or Kuyt should of dropped but at least they are a little more understandable.

SM just seems to be rating players from the last month or so of games rather than the whole season. Very poor changes on the whole in my view.[/quote']

If you go back a few pages I've got a perfectly reasonable post as to why

:D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Might have something to do with the fact thta M'vila is half a world better then Phil Jones

:rolleyes:

EDIT ! POST 6000 :P

This is an opinion but we must be objective.

M'Vila is very strong but he plays in France for a team to 7 th place in the league. Jones is one of the best defenders of the United and England. I think it's absurd that they have 2 points of difference...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I agree with you on this but these revaluations have been inconsistent.

What did M'Vila more than Jones? How can they have 2 points of difference?

If Koscelny worth 90' date=' Jones and Smalling worth the same.[/color']

Lescott and M.Richards deserves the same ratings?

So strange...:(

I hope that Infernito is not going to read this.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predict

M'Vila is very strong but he plays in France for a team to 7 th place in the league. Jones is one of the best defenders of the United and England. I think it's absurd that they have 2 points of difference...

Jones has been WOEFUL defensively for us.

Not all his fault as SAF has played him at RB,CB,DM,CM but Jones only looks decent going forward. At the back he is currently playing like Squillaci.

If you go back a few pages I've got a perfectly reasonable post as to why

:D

I understand your argument but i think you have fallen into looking at statistics too much. Yes Ba has been poor the last couple of games but his game has changed since Cisse arrival. A lot of Cisse goals wouldn't of happened without Ba's work up front leading the line. I still believe he warrants a 90 rating.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predict

Oh dear. Sorry but no, absolutely no chance.