Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predict

This is an opinion but we must be objective.

M'Vila is very strong but he plays in France for a team to 7 th place in the league. Jones is one of the best defenders of the United and England. I think it's absurd that they have 2 points of difference...

Doesn't make him any less the better player

Jones has been good in spells this season, but just because he plays for United doesn't make him a better player or deserving of the same rating as M'Vila.

M'Vila would walk into any team in the prem and is only rated 91 due to him being with a side 7th in Ligue 1.

some people should take there EPL tinted glasses off if they plan on being objective ;)

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

How does Bale rise to 92 and Walcott is still on 90. Walcott has been the better player all season and yet to rise.

Szcezesy should be on level terms as De Gea or even one more.

Bit harsh to drop Mertasacker.

Koscielny should of got to 91.

And how did Tevez not drop.

Seems like the just did them in a rush and never took any care at all.

How does Bale rise to 92 and Walcott is still on 90. Walcott has been the better player all season and yet to rise.

I wonder which club you support :rolleyes:

how no rise for johnson yet tevez hasn't dropped look at the stats johnson is way bettter than tevez and well if i may say so he is better than milner this year yet still only 89 but otherwise I overjoyed with the rating changes as they massivelly helped my side to go up the league hopefuly as we now do have potential to win it next year.

Does anyone know why ryan taylor is still an 86 rated rightback?

Most likely because he's been injured and only played in 8 of Newcastle's 16 league games since his rise to 86.

Ba has been poor the last couple of games

Bit longer than the last couple of games, he's not been the same player since he came back from ACON. Bearing in mind that his form at the start of the season got him a rise to 89, playing noticably worse in the period shouldn't get him a rise to 90 based on his form before he got 89. Given their form since the last changes, it just wouldn't be right for Ba to have the same rating as Cissé.

Krul could've gone to 89, but would expect him to get that at the end of the season.

This is an opinion but we must be objective.

M'Vila is very strong but he plays in France for a team to 7 th place in the league. Jones is one of the best defenders of the United and England. I think it's absurd that they have 2 points of difference...

So M'vila is a bad player because he plays for Rennes ?

:rolleyes: your logic is flawed and beyond lunacy :P

This M'vila is the same M'vila that UNITED is after :P Would he become a better player in your opinion just by moving to United ?

Then you have to take into consideration that Jones is younger and the fact that M'vila is a KEY player to his NT ?

I understand your argument but i think you have fallen into looking at statistics too much. Yes Ba has been poor the last couple of games but his game has changed since Cisse arrival. A lot of Cisse goals wouldn't of happened without Ba's work up front leading the line. I still believe he warrants a 90 rating.

Mate ? How do you think SM does when they review players ? do you think they spend hours and hours looking at highligts' date=' going through matches etc. ? NO .. They do it by the statistics ... and Demba Ba has - like I've said before - already gotten his rise on those stats once this season ... It makes no sense whatsoever that he should rise once more.[/center']

Bale has been the more consistent player by far. And Walcott was due a 'decent' spell tbh after the past few seasons of averageness.

De Gea should be 1 more ahead of Szcz as he has been playing first team football longer and has had more success than Szcz in his short career. You can't suddenly take that away and ramp up Szcz above him just because he has been more consistent that De Gea THIS season.

Harsh but fair. 91 is a good level for a CB - Mertesacker is not playing 'above' this level imo so 91 is more than fair.

Possibly

Agreed.

Nineteen Characters.

You're starting to sound very much like infernito

:P

You're starting to sound very much like infernito

:P

I could of wrote more but I got a bit lazy.

Hart should get 93 as he is the best Goalkeeper in the league and he has claimed the England gk spot.

Parker should of got a +1 without him Spurs are useless

Nasri should of dropped to 92

Evra should of dropped

Park should of dropped

Hart should get 93 as he is the best Goalkeeper in the league and he has claimed the England gk spot.

Evra should of dropped

Park should of dropped

Park did drop.

Evra has been one of Utd's most influential attackers this season so 93 is more than adequate for him.

Evra should of dropped

Park should of dropped

Arsenal Park or United Park? :D

well that was rather dissapointing. no rise for Sturridge' date=' Balotelli and Parker[/quote']

agree with you.very dissapointing.Ba deserves a rise,Sturridge the same,and Tevez should be 92.

Wow, there's a lot of hate flying around on here this morning... I think SM did a pretty good job [and where's the fun if they always get it right?]

Think Ba (notwithstanding Elo's point about him not contributing as much since the last rating changes) and Smalling were a tad unlucky. Parker too perhaps. All may still rise post Euro 2012 so no great anxiety here.

Tevez lucky? Maybe, but perhaps SM treat "excluded" players like injured players.

Koscielny should not be 91 YET. SM are quite conservative in rising players over 89 and there's no reason why he won't hit 91 after the Euro's. Few would consider it undeserved. So too Szczesny hitting 90. Perhaps De Gea was a bit lucky, but he seems to have adapted better now and is an excellent shot stopper.

Jones and Pogba should not have risen. Jones has been inconsistent and is for my mind the English David Luiz. Still think he will be a great player, but needs to work a bit on his defending - very much like Rio Ferdinand at a similar age who was excellent on the ball but prone to lapses of concentration and getting caught out of position. And if Pogba is so good why has he barely kicked a ball this season. Even in the Carling Cup he looked pretty average in the defeat to Crystal Palace..

And please anyone who makes a M'Vila point, hang your head in shame and wait til you see England v France in the Euro's. The only English CM I'd pick ahead of him would be Scholes and he's 823 years old.

Wow' date=' there's a lot of hate flying around on here this morning... I think SM did a pretty good job [and where's the fun if they always get it right?']

Think Ba (notwithstanding Elo's point about him not contributing as much since the last rating changes) and Smalling were a tad unlucky. Parker too perhaps. All may still rise post Euro 2012 so no great anxiety here.

Tevez lucky? Maybe, but perhaps SM treat "excluded" players like injured players.

Koscielny should not be 91 YET. SM are quite conservative in rising players over 89 and there's no reason why he won't hit 91 after the Euro's. Few would consider it undeserved. So too Szczesny hitting 90. Perhaps De Gea was a bit lucky, but he seems to have adapted better now and is an excellent shot stopper.

Jones and Pogba should not have risen. Jones has been inconsistent and is for my mind the English David Luiz. Still think he will be a great player, but needs to work a bit on his defending - very much like Rio Ferdinand at a similar age who was excellent on the ball but prone to lapses of concentration and getting caught out of position. And if Pogba is so good why has he barely kicked a ball this season. Even in the Carling Cup he looked pretty average in the defeat to Crystal Palace..

And please anyone who makes a M'Vila point, hang your head in shame and wait til you see England v France in the Euro's. The only English CM I'd pick ahead of him would be Scholes and he's 823 years old.

Parker > M'Vila

The most stupid review...Papiss to 90 and Ba stayed?Absolutely gutted by this.

Bale rised again?He's OVER OVER OVER............x1000 OVER rated now.

Considering Cisse rised to 90 just because he picked up a very good form recently and cant tell ya if he'll continue+Ba is still playing good..Krul got just a +1 and Ba stayed??If cisse picked up 90 he surely deserve 89,surely 90 for Ba.

Parker > M'Vila

Agree to disagree on this one.

Considering Cisse rised to 90 just because he picked up a very good form recently and cant tell ya if he'll continue+Ba is still playing good..Krul got just a +1?If cisse picked up 90 he surely deserve 89

Cisse has played well now for three/four seasons. 31 goals in his last 50 league appearances for Freiburg, and now 10 in 9 for Newcastle.

Ba was unlucky not to get 90 last time, but he hasn't done an awful lot to warrant a rise since ACON. Respect to him though for playing on the wing without any fuss.