English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Please don't publish your results for a few weeks as I'm holding back buying mine until closer to the Review :):):

I'll be putting the first few teams up next week and editing them as I go along ... I have a very busy schedule with college so they have to be started sooner rather than later or I'll never get them done.

So you think Lampard will remain rating 94.

IMO yes as he is playing quite good in both league and CL

My point is,that if he starts playing more regular,and Chelsea are challenging,then he may not,and at worse he would drop to 93. I have him in my Chelsea team and no way am I selling him. I thought he was excellent at the weekend.

My point is' date='that if he starts playing more regular,and Chelsea are challenging,then he may not,and at worse he would drop to 93. I have him in my Chelsea team and no way am I selling him. I thought he was excellent at the weekend.[/quote']

I agree totally with you in the Premier league from 630 minutes available he played 496 and even scored 4 goals, is playing quite good in CL and played also 45 min in the cup. I'm not going to sell him too, thanks for your reply :)

How is Jose Enrique doing this year will he get an increase in the next reviewing??

I'm searching for a good LB any help please thanks :)

He's started very well at Liverpool. May be in for a +1 to 89 if the team remains in the top 4 when the league gets reviewed.

Will Krul (newcastle goalkeeper) increase his rating?

Yes certainly. How far he rises will largely depend on where Newcastle are in the league but I'd imagine he'll get a minimum of a +2.

I know that Gary Cahill and Charlie Adam will be in for rises' date=' though can anyone see them hitting 90 the next time the EPL is reviewed? :)[/quote']

I think Adam has a chance of getting a +2 in one go.

As for Gary Cahill, he'll probably peak at 91-92 for me if he moves to a bigger club

I know that Gary Cahill and Charlie Adam will be in for rises' date=' though can anyone see them hitting 90 the next time the EPL is reviewed? :)[/quote']

Neither should hit 90 and Cahill would be lucky to rise on current performances. Bolton have played a lot of tricky matches though so if they start to do better now they're out of the way then my view may change.

Doubt that Cahill will rise,tbh he wasnt so good for now,Bolton is in really hard situation right now,and Adam can get +1,doubt that he will get 90 this time.

If Bolton are in the bottom three come the changes' date='Cahill is likely to drop :rolleyes:[/quote']

I doubt that either of those will happen :)

Bolton have had the toughest start of any team so should pick up plenty of points before the review and even if they were to stay at the bottom, Cahill's England appearances would probably make SM give him the benefit of the doubt.