English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Did you not see Mr. Aguero throwing a paddy at the emirates on Sunday? Cos Kos was bullying him and took his lunch money. He outperformed Kompany on the day who' date=' whilst he played very well and kept them in it, made a couple of poor mistakes that Koscielny never would have like when Van Persie hit the post and Kompany got his positioning tragically wrong. Koscielny = The Man.[/quote']

Sorry but ... I just lol'd xD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

he is not a dm

He's DM/CB in SM and he can play those positions and that's a fact.

I watch at least 90% of Arsenal games... I know where and how he plays. DM can play CM position in SM, but not AM. Song although roams forward, the AM position in Arsenal is more of Rosicky/Ramsey than Song, if you are not happy still then you can put Song in CM then put an arrow upwards, LOL.

He's DM/CB in SM and he can play those positions and that's a fact.

I watch at least 90% of Arsenal games... I know where and how he plays. DM can play CM position in SM' date=' but not AM. Song although roams forward, the AM position in Arsenal is more of Rosicky/Ramsey than Song, if you are not happy still then you can put Song in CM then put an arrow upwards, LOL.[/quote']

This is the same SM that deem it worthy to have Curious Gareth Bale on 92 and Kos on 90. You figure it out.

He's not played cb once this year, nor has he played defensive midfield. If he were to change to AM/WING/FWD that'd be far more appropriate.

Surprised Bale rose considering his and Spurs' form... Can't really work that one out, but Bale's in my team so I'm not going to complain :P

Doesn't surprise me neither Jones or Smalling rose, both haven't been playing and when they have they haven't done very well.

Can't believe Tevez didn't drop. A 5 month holiday isn't worthy of even a -1? I honestly thought he'd drop at least 2.

Mertesacker's drop isn't surprising, very clumsy player. No idea how he was ever 93 in the past.

Ba hasn't been playing as well as he was, but I dunno, still expected him to go up. Just look at how well Newcastle are doing, and just because Ba isn't scoring doesn't mean he's not contributing.

Everyone keeps saying he deserved a 90 but everytime i see him play he was worse than awful' date=' decent going forward but nothing else. If he got 90 it would of been a joke and how bale rose is hilarious.[/quote']

I second this. I don't rate BAE much if at all as a defender and he makes some pretty bad mistakes over the course of a season. I think his rating is fair at the minute. If spurs get into CL and he starts playing amazing then maybe

True but i can understand why people are moaning, he (Cisse)has joined a new club and scored goals in what i would call a "honeymoon period" for him and has got an instant rise, other players who play a whole season and do well do not always get this generosity. Just my opinion.

Bale 92? Where the hell did that come from? If Bale gets +1 then where is Song's?

Also felt Ba had to rise to 90 along side Cisse.

Anyway happy overall but suprised at Cech's drop too if I am being honest. I felt they shoulda let Mertesacker off because they let De Jong off, but he probably would've dropped down the line anyway. Good job as there is only one bad decision in my opinion in the first line.

Everyone keeps saying he deserved a 90 but everytime i see him play he was worse than awful' date=' decent going forward but nothing else. If he got 90 it would of been a joke and how bale rose is hilarious.[/quote']

Believe it or not! He is a left winger and it's his job to go forward! Hence the following record this season

41 games, 14 games, 14 assists

Although I do agree about the travesty regarding the lack of rises for:

Smalling

Song

Walcott

Jones

Hernandez

Rooney

Richards

Savic

I think part of the problem with ratings is doing them when theres only 5 games of the season left' date=' i mean whats the point :confused: Why not wait until the season is over and then it will be a lot easier to do ratings, doing them now nobody knows who is going to finish in a Champions League position, and if it were Newcastle for example then that would have a big difference in the ratings, or say, in the unlikely event, Chelsea actually win the Champions League that would have a positive affect on their ratings. Bizarre decision to do them now imo...

Also SM said on their twitter page that rating changes are voted for by the community...i'm pretty sure thats not right is it?[/font']

Definitely agree about the timing being weird, why wait until 5 games left?

I suppose they will use Euros a lot for deciding on some rises/drops.

Definitely agree about the timing being weird' date=' why wait until 5 games left?

[b']I suppose they will use Euros a lot for deciding on some rises/drops.[/b]

Which is an awful decision because players like Song, Demba Ba, Kompany, Hazard, Vermaelen and many more wont be playing at the Euros.

Richards doesn't rise? He has been great for city all season:confused:

I fully expected Richards to rise. Second most surprising thing for me behind Bale's rise.

What's happened to Nani btw?

I haven't seen as much of him in United games than i used to. Valencia seems to have taken over.

I fully expected Richards to rise. Second most surprising thing for me behind Bale's rise.

I haven't seen as much of him in United games than i used to. Valencia seems to have taken over.

He has been injured a lot in the last few months. I think he was back a couple of weeks ago so Ferguson must be giving him some extra rest.

Nani's been injured.

As has Richards who's only started 9 PL games since the last changes. Micah may well go up and the end of the season but him staying was the correct decision for now.