English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

TheDuffman

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I'll tell you about the two Arsenal boys. Yennaris is a talent. Came on against Man United at the Emirates and put in an accomplished performance. There's talk of him going on loan again next year but i hope stays as i think he looks a hell of a lot better then Carl Jenkinson. Well worth keeping.

As for Frimpong, he's also talented but an idiot. If he can stay off Twitter for 5 minutes then he could be excellent. When we have seen him , though, he's been similar to Paddy Vieira. Very, very strong, great drive and a hot head. If he gets his head straight, he could be sensational. Keep him as well.

Out of the other youngsters, i'd certainly keep Barkley, Mcclean, Cleverely and Romeu. The others, i don't think, are anything special. If City win the league then, yes, Barry and Lescott could rise...."shudders".

adam boyes has faded away in the second half of the season and got took over in goals in the league by barrows other forward andy cook. He has a year left on his contract at barrow and hasn't found consistency throughout the season to warrant a league club to buy him. However when playing well he has a good touch for a big guy, can shoot and head very well and maybe next season or 2 will have moved on to bigger things, so if you plan to play the game for a few years you could take a cheap risk on him, if not sell now for pennies.

Best player in conference to sign is jamie vardy who is fleetwoods forward

Keep

Savic, Gardner, Barkley, McClean, Romeu, Yennaris

Agree with infernito on Frimpong. Needs to stop grop up a bit if he's to make it at Arsenal.

Good shout on Jamie Vardy Kav173. Leicester are leading the chase to sign the prolific Vardy, a reported bid of £750,000 has been made. Currently rated 68 on the database, sign him up!

Romeu. Just the better prospect of the two.

But will he be able to play regularly in the future? Chelsea got so many CM/DM right now.

And Chelsea only have one LB and Cole is quiet old.

Shame you signed Lukaku

:P Carroll is a better choice xD

I know right. But Carroll ain't playing for Chelsea. :rolleyes:

"But will he be able to play regularly in the future? Chelsea got so many CM/DM right now.

And Chelsea only have one LB and Cole is quiet old."

True' date=' but Romeu is more talented in my opinion.[/quote']

That will do. Thanks.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Is Luis Suarez safe at 92 or next season he will have some chances to drop as Liverpool won't play any european competition? Thank you

Safe. Aslong as he performs I cant see him dropping for the foreseable future.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Is Luis Suarez safe at 92 or next season he will have some chances to drop as Liverpool won't play any european competition? Thank you

yeah he is safe even liverpool won't play CL/UEFA

Any roumors about Blackburn players?

There will be sale now...

Holiett will move to one of the bigger teams this summer , Arsenal , Tottenham , Bayern munich and others want him. If he gets a move to Tottenham or someone he can realize his potential and be great , go 89/88 first season there.

If Chelsea win the Champions league adding to their FA cup win this season could we see a few ratings go up? Mata +1? Ramires? Maybe even see lampard go back up?

Ramires deserves to be 92 already , Some of them are already high enough in fairness. However iv got to say not many can increase.

Ramires deserves to be 92 already ' date=' Some of them are already high enough in fairness. However iv got to say not many can increase.[/quote']

Yeah i think Ramires is definatly better than a 91 rating, i would also say Gary Cahill could do better than that 89 rating.

If Chelsea win the Champions league adding to their FA cup win this season could we see a few ratings go up? Mata +1? Ramires? Maybe even see lampard go back up?

Luiz' date=' Cahill & Ramires should all get increases in my opinion if Chelsea win the Champions League

Bertrand and Hutchinson will get small increases also[/center']