English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

TheDuffman

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Because he's a nothing footballer bailed out by better ones. He'll be found out in the Euros like he was at the World Cup.

He's one of them players that what he does on the footy pitch goes unnoticed and never gets the praise they should do.. just like Carrick' date=' just like Busquets just like alot of players.. his team has just won the premiership title with him being a big part of that, should had got a rise last changes imo and if he has a good euro's there's no doubt in my mind he will rise[/center']

If Barry has a decent Euros every chance of hitting 92.been very good for City this season.

Carrick is 92 and most would argue Barry is better.

I pray to God that Barry finds no place in the England team. Woy should, I hope, take infernito's comments seriously, and play Gerrard and Phil Jones if Parker isn't fit.

I pray to God that Barry finds no place in the England team. Woy should' date=' I hope, take infernito's comments seriously, and play Gerrard and Phil Jones if Parker isn't fit.[/quote']

Yes, because Jones has been terrific this season... Barry is infinitely better.

Yes' date=' because Jones has been terrific this season... Barry is infinitely better.[/quote']

He was decent...everybody is expecting a lot from Phil Jones but god...is his first season at a big level+he couldnt find his position(Because of United problems with defenders)..he played DM/CB/RB/CM...wouldnt be a surprise if he'll play GK instead of De Gea soon.

Could anyone get me some info about Cleverley? Bought him a while ago and as he's already 22 he's just been sitting in my senior squad doing absolutely nothing as he's nowhere near getting into my first XI (with an average 93 rating :P). If I keep him will it be another year or so before he's getting near 90 or should I just sell him and take a small profit?

Could anyone get me some info about Cleverley? Bought him a while ago and as he's already 22 he's just been sitting in my senior squad doing absolutely nothing as he's nowhere near getting into my first XI (with an average 93 rating :P). If I keep him will it be another year or so before he's getting near 90 or should I just sell him and take a small profit?

I'd sell him, don't understand the hype and he is awfully injury prone.

As a Man. United fans, Clev is still far from first team action IMO and he will take a bit of time before hitting 90. So, it's better to sell him or swap him for another great youngster :)

I don't rate him. If Utd were blessed with midfield talent, Clev would get nowhere near the starting XI.

Keep him for one more season. If he sorts out his injury problems he is going to play a lot next season and if he gets his form back he will be a starter for most of that time.

Personally id keep him for another season , you would be mad to sell him if im honest. In the start of the season he was awesome. Created so much for united and when he got injured , bang. united had nothing creative. Fergie rated him highly and so does every manager who played for him. When he played vs swansea he looked good as well.

To 84/85 I think. He has played a fair few games in the league and cup before the final.
Bertrand will have to start getting more game time at Chelsea for any chance of a rise.

Do you think he has potential to be rated 90 or not?

Do you think he has potential to be rated 90 or not?

Yes he has the potential but it will take some time' date=' we're talking years, because Ashley Cole is still very much first choice in LB position and will continue to be for at least a couple of years. Many say he could be Cole's replacement but you never know what will happen. Chelsea could buy another LB in the market. For now, he is a prospect but I think you should keep him because he could be Cole's replacement. Its good to take the risk with such a cheap player.

[/b']

Will Lukaku get more playing time next season with the imminent departure of Drogba and Kalou, or will he still go out on loan and be replaced with new signings for the time being? Also, is there a chance that Bale will rise in the next changes? Thank you in advance!:)

Will Lukaku get more playing time next season with the imminent departure of Drogba and also Kalou' date=' or will he still go out on loan and be replaced with new signings for the time being? Also, is there a chance that Bale will rise in the next changes? Thank you in advance!:)[/quote']

Lukaku playing depends a lot on Chelsea. It's very unclear whether they'll buy replacement(s) for Drogba (and Kalou) which would push Lukaku down the pecking order. I would predict he'll get more game-time next season though, whether it's Chelsea or out on loan but I have nothing to back that up but intuition :)

Bale has no chance of rising.