English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

TheDuffman

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Will Jose Enrique rise any time soon? Arguably the Premier Leagues best left back! Thanks in advance! :)

No way. Liverpool have too many high rated players when you consider their positioning in the table as it is.

However, Ekotto is not better than Enrigue IMO

what your opinions on garath mccleary featuring for reading in the prem next year?

They plan to start him' date=' BUT they are buying players all the time so he may end up getting used like Bennett was in his first season in the premiership for Norwich

Does Baines have chances for 91?

Only if Manchester United buy him which seems likely at present but these deals don't always go through. This deal looks like going to the wire £17M is too much for Baines, Everton flat broke so looking huge sums every deal. As it gets closer the window may reduce the extreme pricing or they'll end up with buttons

They plan to start him' date=' BUT they are buying players all the time so he may end up getting used like Bennett was in his first season in the premiership for Norwich[/quote']

thanks mate, repped. so he should end up rated at least 82/83 next with a chance of around 85/86 if he plays all season and well granted reading dont buy a higher profile player on his position

Thoughts/predictions about these players:

Walker (should get a 90 this season, right?)

Cahill (also should get a 90 this season, right?)

De Gea (should get a 91?)

Welbeck (a 90/91?)

De Bruyne (at least an 88 just for the move, correct?)

Sturridge (with all the added depth at his position at Chelsea, can he rise?)

Walker (should get a 90 this season' date=' right?)

Welbeck (a 90/91?)

Sturridge (with all the added depth at his position at Chelsea, can he rise?)[/quote']

I think Walker, Cahill and Welbeck should hit 90. Walker is one of the best RB's in the Premiership, Cahill looked very good at Chelsea, and Welbeck had a solid Euros, and is now Rooney's strike partner at Man U.

De Gea should remain rated 90 and Sturridge 89, because Sturridge did not do anything worthy of a 90 rating in the second half of last season, and De Gea's rating is already reflective of his performances. De Bruyne should also stay rated 87 for now, as he is yet to play for Chelsea.

Welbeck (a 90/91?)

Sturridge (with all the added depth at his position at Chelsea, can he rise?)[/quote']

Walker can get 90 this season...it's hard but posible

Cahill...Luiz-terry,so he will be a backup,but still he can get 90

De gea will stay

De bruyne stay

Welbeck deserves a rise to 90...Sturridge will stay...

hi can someone help me please? i'd like to know what the maximum potential of these players is, and what their near future ratings will be:

R.Van Der Vaart

E.Adebayor

W.Gallas

B.Friedal

T.Vermaerlen

A.Valencia

Thank you :)

hi can someone help me please? i'd like to know what the maximum potential of these players is' date=' and what their near future ratings will be:

R.Van Der Vaart

E.Adebayor

W.Gallas

B.Friedal

T.Vermaerlen

A.Valencia

Thank you :)[/quote']

R.Van Der Vaart - 93 max. Near - 92

E. Adebayor - 92 max. Near - 91

W.Gallas 90 max Near - 89

B.Freidal 90 max Near - 90

Vermaelan - 93 max Near - 92

hi can someone help me please? i'd like to know what the maximum potential of these players is' date=' and what their near future ratings will be:

R.Van Der Vaart 92 max 91 in 1/2 year will not be at tottenham reason for this is will be at UEFA/ low champion league team and won't be abble to rise further there

E.Adebayor at max now

W.Gallas will drop next review and again later,injury plagued and ageing.Spurs looking to unload

B.Friedal will stay maybe 6 months drop then

T.Vermaelen 93 maybe in right/winning team

A.Valencia 93/94 max on his way, 93 in one year and a outside shot at 94 in 2 years if keeps form.hard to get higher don't believe he has that in his locker but great vision, excellent pace

Thank you :)

as above for your reading

Welbeck (a 90/91?)

De Bruyne +1 for being the best player in Belgium,

Cahill +1 for a great season

Welbeck +1 for England and Utd

De Gea - good at 90

Sturridge is good at 89 unless they care about the olympics

Luke Shaw of Southampton worth keeping? Checked the stats and no apprarances last season?

Luke Shaw is a fantastic Prospect and will be a big part of Southampton's plans in the future that £4M offer from Chelsea today will hopefully be knocked back they don't need the money and he'll be worth 4x that once he starts playing' date=' If he moves to Chelsea id advice selling him but i doubt it'll happen. He is seen as part of this Big plan by Southampton that there have 50% of there First team squad from the Academy. Him, James Ward-Prowse, Jake Sinclar along with most of the Southampton academy are worth picking up/keeping if you can get hold of them.

Future England LB: Bertrand?

He's good but i dont know if he'll be starting LB hes in a good place tho with Chelsea especially having Ashley Cole as someone to learn from. Matthew Briggs of Fulham may be another Young Left back to look at rated very highly by the management at Fulham and by Roy who played him in the EL Last season from what i've seen he's a very good player and should expect to see more game time next season.

I need some advice on a few of my players:

Marvin Sordell

Nathan Delfouneso

Junior Stanislas

Kyle Naughton

Tom Lees

Kasper Schmeichel

Will these players soon get a higher rating? Or is it better for me to sell some of these players?

I need some advice on a few of my players:

Marvin Sordell

Nathan Delfouneso

Junior Stanislas

Kyle Naughton

Tom Lees

Kasper Schmeichel

Will these players soon get a higher rating? Or is it better for me to sell some of these players?

I would sell most of em, infact Id only keep Tom Lees due to the fact that he can rise by a few more and increase in value. None of em are 90 material and I think Naughton may also rise by one, thats it. He wont succeed at Tottenham.

I would sell em all. None of em are 90 material and I think only Naughton may rise by one' date=' thats it. He wont succeed at Tottenham.[/quote']

Lol but what about Marvin Sordell and Nathan Delfouneso? These players are in the England U21 squad or something like it aren't they? Sounds to me as they have potential :P

Lol but what about Marvin Sordell and Nathan Delfouneso? These players are in the England U21 squad or something like it aren't they? Sounds to me as they have potential :P

Delfouneso isnt that good. Doesnt matter if they are in the u21 squad. Sordell might get +1 but thats it, no more. Bolton got relegated so they'll play in Championship next season. He may go on loan but only for experience. He did well last season but with Watford and if he is to get into the high ratings, he'll need to play in the 1st tier of English football. Also getting back to Delfouneso, the man scored 0 goals last season in the prem, maybe he didnt play much but players with potential show something and I havent seen Delfouneso play that good. Going back to my last post, Id only keep Lees because he can rise by a few more and increase in value, you can keep Naughton and Sordell but thats only incase they rise but they wont by much, maybe just one max.