Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Thoughts on Razak and Rekik? They are available in my setup and I was wondering if they are big prospects. I've heard some about Rekik' date=' but it was mostly speculative.[/quote']

Rekik worth a buy, razak not worth it

Hi' date=' I want to know if Martin Kelly has any chance of getting gametime, can he rise in the end of the season? THANKS/[/quote']

He should get enough game time to rise +1 this season. +2 is unlikely

Thoughts on Razak and Rekik? They are available in my setup and I was wondering if they are big prospects. I've heard some about Rekik' date=' but it was mostly speculative.[/quote']

Rekik went on loan in the Championship last season for a bit with Portsmouth, I never watched any of their games so Im not sure what he was like, I think hes one to keep though just to see, Would be good if he goes on loan again this season to build his experience up.

Razak started for Man City today in their 0-3 win, in a friendly match.

Perhaps he will get some minutes in the 'Capital one cup' this season, I would buy them both with them being cheap.

Hi' date=' I want to know if Martin Kelly has any chance of getting gametime, can he rise in the end of the season? THANKS/[/quote']

Depends if Brendan Rodgers plays him, but I expect Johnson and Enrique to be the number one full backs at Liverpool when fit, I would probably go for somebody else, if youve got him and cant get anybody better then you might aswell keep him.

CATTERMOLE, Lee

FERDINAND, Anton

These two players are free agent current in my EC world. Should i buy them? The only problems is my team now in $ 2 Millions salaries package, and just have enough fund to buy either one. Yet, if not worth it, i want to avoid any buys as my team generates little income and mostly depends on selling risers. My team just promoted to Division 1 after started first season in Division 4. So you can image how small my team is (even my squad size is 189 players).

Any advices? Thanks....

CATTERMOLE' date=' Lee

FERDINAND, Anton

These two players are free agent current in my EC world. Should i buy them? The only problems is my team now in $ 2 Millions salaries package, and just have enough fund to buy either one. Yet, if not worth it, i want to avoid any buys as my team generates little income and mostly depends on selling risers. My team just promoted to Division 1 after started first season in Division 4. So you can image how small my team is (even my squad size is 189 players).

Any advices? Thanks....[/quote']

Don't buy them. Look/wait for better options.

JOE ALLEN

and

VICTOR MOSES

worth investing? perhaps they'll rise more when moving to bigger clubs?

yeah they are good to invest they can rise more at their current club

slight doubt over allen since swansea's new manager may affect team but he was linked with liverpool

How many games do you guys reckon Per Mertesacker will be playing next season.

Also can he keep his 91?

Quite a few although vermaelen and koscielny will be the first choice CB partnership so he will most likely drop.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Thoughts on Vidic and Torres? Both might drop/stay?

Would you do Messi for Vidic + Rooney and then Torres for Muniain?

IMO Torres will stay. 92 is not that much for El Nino. Moreover, I don't see why SoccerWiki should drop a player who won (scoring decisive goals too) CL and EC, even though his performances have been far from being brilliant overall. Chelsea have also built a very, very, very competitive side for next season, so maybe he could go back to his old form.

As for Vidic, I'm a huge fan of him. I believe that he's still the world best CB. IMO 96 was not enough for him, maybe 97 (a couple of years ago) would have been more fair. Nevertheless, I feel like there's more than a chance that SoccerWiki will make him drop. He's becoming old, UTD have underperformed this season, and even though he has been injured, I feel like SoccerWiki might do that tbh :( Of course he would stay at 95 for a looooong period then.

As for the deal, I'd go for the 3 players (Muniain, Rooney and Vidic), but I support Real Madrid (so basically I'm not a huge fan of Messi :P) and really like Vidic and Rooney, so I might be biased :P BTW, IMO those 3 players would sub yours perfectly: Rooney would sub Messi quite properly, you would gain a top class defender and a young prospect: IMO the offer is not that bad :)

Now, a question of mine :) When I watch Premier League, I mainly watch UTD, which is my favourite club there. So I'm not so informed about Tottenham issues. I know that Lennon's seson has beenquite disappointing, but which are your opinions about the next? Can he manage to become a starter again? Will he keep his 90? Ty guys :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Now' date=' a question of mine :) When I watch Premier League, I mainly watch UTD, which is my favourite club there. So I'm not so informed about Tottenham issues. I know that Lennon's seson has beenquite disappointing, but which are your opinions about the next? Can he manage to become a starter again? Will he keep his 90? Ty guys :)[/quote']

He never wasn't a starter, just had injury problems. I think he is always going to have niggling injury problems that will stop him going higher than 90.

He will definitely start as it stands, not sure how well he will do in a further advanced role under AVB but he is in no worry about losing his 90.

I feel Danny Potts from West Ham is a good buy :)

Rated 77 LB who i feel should rise to 80.I feel he will be like his Dad Steve Potts.

Being a West Ham fan i feel Potts is one of our best youths as i have watch him many times.

He has Captained West Ham U18's and already in the England U18's

This kid has got a big future.