English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

TheDuffman

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

hi guys' date=' picked up tottenham in the new GC. I am assuming Walker will rise.

I was wondering about this guys

Pav CF [b']89/88[/b]

Dos Santos 87

Gallas 90/89

Pienaar 89/88

Parker 90

Friedel 90

Defoe 90

Bale 91

As always your input would be much appreciated

Rating predictions for the following if you dont mind' date='

Simon MIGNOLET - Gk - 87 [b']87/88[/b]

Kyle Walker - Rb/Lb - 87 88

Daniel Agger - Cb/Lb - 90 90

Rodrigo Alex - Cb - 91 90/89

Chris Smalling - Cb - 87 88/89

Ashley Young - Wing/AM - 90 91

James Milner - Cm/Wing - 90 90

Charlie Adam - Cm/Lm - 88 89

Daniel Sturridge - Fwd/Wing - 87 88/89

Much appreciated :D

My thoughts in bold.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In two changes time I am convinced Alex Oxlade-Chamblin and Frimpong will be around the 88 mark' date=' but what are the opinions for their first rise?[/quote']

I think there both go to around 82/83 they won't go to 88 within two changes i think Chamberlain will be around 85/86 by the end of the season and Frimpong around the same. It's all down to how much time they get on the pitch Frimpong's getting more minutes and looking good however Chambo has just played very well with the small amount of time he's got so far.

I think there both go to around 82/83 they won't go to 88 within two changes i think Chamberlain will be around 85/86 by the end of the season and Frimpong around the same. It's all down to how much time they get on the pitch Frimpong's getting more minutes and looking good however Chambo has just played very well with the small amount of time he's got so far.

If Chamberlain breaks into the full national side (Walcott's in so why can't he?) then I think he could well hit 88 by the season's end, especially with 3 reviews. Frimpong not so much.

If Chamberlain breaks into the full national side (Walcott's in so why can't he?) then I think he could well hit 88 by the season's end' date=' especially with 3 reviews. Frimpong not so much.[/quote']

I Can't see Chamberlain breaking into the National team this season he's good but there's still quite a few players ahead of him in my opinion. Don't get me wrong i rate him highly i just think with the Euro's coming up we're be picking the squads in consideration for that i can't see us taking him to the Euro's but you never know as you said Walcott did it however he didn't play at the world cup. Hopefully Chamberlain can continue doing what he's doing for Arsenal and i think it's best we keep him in the U21's until next season as he in my opinion isn't ready for the Euro's. Frimpong's good he just needs to be a bit more disciplined when making decisions. If Chambo hits 88 id be Surprised but with Arsenal playing the way there playing he may well get plenty more minutes.

...but with Arsenal playing the way there playing he may well get plenty more minutes.

That's what I'm basing my prediction on. Arsene Wenger is desperate for players now so while in an ideal situation he would bed Ox into the side more gradually, I think he'll give him plenty of playing time now. The same with Frimpong. Frimpong said it himself on Soccer AM, that when Arsenal sold Nasri and Fabregas he thought "I might get a start here." I don't think they'll hit 88 out of raw talent but out of the fact that they will be playing so much for Arsenal.

But anyway, it is as you say, if they don't get that game time then they won't get the high rises.

I think 82/83 is pretty safe for the next review, if they play every match between now and then I could see it being 84/85.

How likely is Agbonlahor to rise with his impressive start to the season?

I think he'll rise' date=' Friedel, Bent and Young are 90 (young was 90 before he moved to United) so Agbonlahor should, especially considering his form.

Darren Bent will rise, stay or drop??? :)

Stay, hasn't been in the best form.

EDIT: Although when N'Zogbia starts picking up his form and Albrighton/Bannan starts playing more he will get more delivery and we all know he can finish it off.

I think he'll rise' date=' Friedel, Bent and Young are 90 (young was 90 before he moved to United) so Agbonlahor should, especially considering his form.

Stay, hasn't been in the best form.

EDIT: Although when N'Zogbia starts picking up his form and Albrighton/Bannan starts playing more he will get more delivery and we all know he can finish it off.[/quote']

I doubt Agbonlahor will rise without European and international football.

Archived