English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

TheDuffman

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

what about Lescott? he seems to be consistant for City and looking good in the England set up but still only an 89?????:mad:

Nailed on for a 90, should be 91 by the end of the season if he and City continue as they have been doing. You're wrong on the England bit though, for some reason Capello thinks Cahill is better than him :rolleyes:

Nailed on for a 90' date=' should be 91 by the end of the season if he and City continue as they have been doing. You're wrong on the England bit though, for some reason Capello thinks Cahill is better than him :rolleyes:[/quote']

i was thinking the same m8, but don't you think Cahill is just more hyped in the papers than Lescott? I would rather have Lescott playing for Scotland than Cahill (if they were both Scottish obviously)

i was thinking the same m8' date=' but don't you think Cahill is just more hyped in the papers than Lescott? I would rather have Lescott playing for Scotland than Cahill (if they were both Scottish obviously)[/quote']

I think Lescott is the best English CB right now. Just as Richards is by some distance the best RB. Capello's just a mug :)

I think Lescott is the best English CB right now. Just as Richards is by some distance the best RB. Capello's just a mug :)

God help us if you were correct on this. Luckily your wrong on both.

24m for Lescott is still the funniest and most over-priced transfer ever. Although perhaps that pikey with long hair that Liverpool spent 35m on could challenge that soon

God help us if you were correct on this. Luckily your wrong on both.

24m for Lescott is still the funniest and most over-priced transfer ever. Although perhaps that pikey with long hair that Liverpool spent 35m on could challenge that soon

Who would you say are the best in both positions then? City have had the best defence in the Premier League last season and have carried on the trend this season with Lescott and Richards integral to it. Both are also decent going forwards: Richards at getting down the wing and putting in crosses and both are dangerous in the air from set pieces.

Lescott was overpriced but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

soz richards better than kyle walker? hes the best rb in the league after sagna
Yes' date=' I think Richards is better than Kyle Walker. He's part of a defence that has conceded fewer than Spurs' and he's contributed more going forwards as well.[/quote']

Defensively, Micah Richards is clearly better than Kyle Walker.

Offensively, I have to give it to Kyle Walker who is already famous for his energetic bursts down the right flank.

Overall Micah Richards is a better RB currently IMO, he's better defensively and doesn't lack attacking attributes either. He's also playing for a club that looks the most likely to win the PL. Definite +1 for both Richards and Walker IMO.

However, potentially I think Kyle Walker will have a higher peak ;)

Richards should definitely get a +1 (if SM chose a RB/RM is more necessary). He is currently the best English RB imo, far better than Jonshon there. He's fast, strong and has got the technical skill of a good defender.

Also he is very good in attacking third, better than Walker imo.

a bit surprised by W. Szczęsny 87-88/87, think he deserves more than that, should go 89 at least this time round and if he keeps his spot after the jan window then 90 on the next - he's already better than almunia ever was and he reached 90.

same thing for ramsey (A. Ramsey 86-87/88), he's been one of there star performers, surely 89/88?

oh, and Song wont drop to 90, if he keeps up his performances he'll get 92 by the end of season.

i'm not an arsenal fan btw (charlton through and through), and i agree with most of your other ratings so far, just think/hope those one's are a bit under.

a bit surprised by W. Szczęsny 87-88/87' date=' think he deserves more than that, should go 89 at least this time round and if he keeps his spot after the jan window then 90 on the next - he's already better than almunia ever was and he reached 90.

same thing for ramsey (A. Ramsey 86-87/88), he's been one of there star performers, surely 89/88?

oh, and Song wont drop to 90, if he keeps up his performances he'll get 92 by the end of season.

i'm not an arsenal fan btw (charlton through and through), and i agree with most of your other ratings so far, just think/hope those one's are a bit under.[/quote']

I've got Szczesny down for a 88 for now feel he will do 88-89-90

Song i had down as the smallest chance of dropping to 90 then realised he was injured so that does need amending.

Ramsey Like Szczesny i feel will increase but i can only see a +1/2 this time not often do players get +3 to 89 so i think it will either be a +1 then +2 or +2 then +1.

Edit: All up to Everton done

Chelsea Team Predictions.

Chelsea2.png

P. Čech 94-94

R. Turnbull 85-84

Hilário 83-84

B. Ivanović 92-92

A. Cole 94-94

David Luiz 91-91

José Bosingwa 91-91

Paulo Ferreira 88-88

R. Bertrand 83-83

M. Essien 95-94/95

Oriol Romeu 84-85

Ramires 91-91/92

F. Lampard 94-94/

J. Obi Mikel 91-91

F. Malouda 92-91/92

Raul Meireles 91-91

J. McEachran 82-82

J.Mata 91-92/91

F.Torres 94-93/94

D. Drogba 95-94

R. Lukaku 88-88

S. Kalou 90-89/90

D. Sturridge 87-89/88

N.Anelka 93-92/93

About the Chelsea ratings. Anelka won't drop to 92, he already is 92 rated.

Thank you for the ratings!

What about Alex of Chelsea? He's not on the list. I personally think he'll drop by 1, but might be due to get his place in the team back. If he gets in now, and Chelsea start to defend better, he might have a chance to stay.

Just noticed Gallas hasn't played all season' date=' in the league, is he injured or out of favour?[/quote']

Injured, did his comeback v Rubin last thursday and was expected to be on the bench v Fulham but was nowhere to be seen, might of had a re-occurance of his injury but our site hasn't mentioned anything.

Richards should definitely get a +1 (if SM chose a RB/RM is more necessary). He is currently the best English RB imo' date=' far better than Jonshon there. He's fast, strong and has got the technical skill of a good defender.

Also he is very good in attacking third, better than Walker imo.[/quote']

Guess your bias as am I, but personally would have Walker over Richards any day of the week. Agree that both are miles better than Johnson, but think Walker will be alot better player. Richards is just a battering ram, Walker has the technique.

Guess your bias as am I' date=' but personally would have Walker over Richards any day of the week. Agree that [b']both are miles better than Johnson[/b], but think Walker will be alot better player. Richards is just a battering ram, Walker has the technique.

Can't be more true.

Anyway I still think Richards is better. Walker is good, but still very inexperience and a bit hot tempered (giving some cheap fouls in the Fulham game). Also Richards is better in the air; so all round I think Richards edges it.

Guess your bias as am I' date=' but personally would have Walker over Richards any day of the week. Agree that both are miles better than Johnson, but think Walker will be alot better player. Richards is just a battering ram, Walker has the technique.[/quote']
Can't be more true.

Anyway I still think Richards is better. Walker is good' date=' but still very inexperience and a bit hot tempered (giving some cheap fouls in the Fulham game). Also Richards is better in the air; so all round I think Richards edges it.[/quote']

Walker's has a much greater attacking prowess when going forward although Richards is fantastic going forwards too.

Defensively Richards edges it but overall is probably Walker by a tad

Walker's has a much greater attacking prowess when going forward although Richards is fantastic going forwards too.

Defensively Richards edges it but overall is probably Walker by a tad

Richards has contributed to twice as many goals than Walker this season.