Sign in to follow this  
M.B.Diouf

Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

My second day back to the site and I see soccermanager are still sticking to a change they made a while back by not announcing the next leagues to be reviewed, if any1 has an educated guess as to what will be updated after english leagues 1 & 2 and the isreali league. I will get researching and hopefully post some of my predictions on the forums soon

The way that SM are going about the ratings it will probably be

West Riding Amateur League.

Then they'll not announce it till it has started, and take about 3 weeks doing it.

I hope it's South Africa as it's well overdue, and I've got some players I have had for ages waiting for a rise.

A few of them have already turned 22 and are clogging up my first team squad at low ratings.

At this rate they might have retired before they get reviewed.

Come on SM, you're taking some fun out of the game with the way you are going about the ratings schedule.

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

The Israel ratings have gone on longer than some of their wars.

Yes smartie pants. :P But don't forget the Six Day War, or the מלחמת ששת הימים in 1967. :D That war was done and dusted quick enough.

youv just proved his point... smartie pants

It was Friday and Saturday that the last bit of reviews were done. Today is Tuesday which seems to have missed being reviewed. Maybe tomorrow and the next day it will get done. That will be 5 reviewing days, and not as long as some I've seen in the past. :) I haven't proved anything yet.

Slovenia and Slovakia hopefully.

I remember ur name aswell from when i used to play :). Ill have a look at them two leagues later, from the ones ive looked at so far (MLS & Japan) there looks to be a few good risers but i think i may have slighty over predicted :(

I remember ur name aswell from when i used to play :). Ill have a look at them two leagues later' date=' from the ones ive looked at so far (MLS & Japan) there looks to be a few good risers but i think i may have slighty over predicted :([/quote']

you japan ratings seem about right, dont know about USA but i've used your top changes for my purposes, so I hope your not too far out there either :)

Slovenia and Slovakia hopefully.

I was bored -so I did a very quick scout of the leagues above.

Found quite a few players that are likely to rise - but they are overpriced because of the league they are in.

Some of the better ones I found are below - but I don't see much value in some of the others

POVAZANEC, Jakub Dukla BB £10k - possible +5 to 75 due to sub apps

GOROSITO, Nicolás FK Senica £450k -450k for a 75 though?

VIDMAR, Nejc NK Domžale £60k - 72 rated but seems to be 1st choice keeper in an 81/82 rated team

Like I said there are others who will rise quite a lot - but no value in them

Example?

DUBRAVKA, Martin - GK - 77 - 1.3mill for a 77 that MIGHT get to 80 maybe a little more? No Thanks :)

I was bored -so I did a very quick scout of the leagues above.

Found quite a few players that are likely to rise - but they are overpriced because of the league they are in.

Some of the better ones I found are below - but I don't see much value in some of the others

POVAZANEC' date=' Jakub Dukla BB £10k - possible +5 to 75 due to sub apps

GOROSITO, Nicolás FK Senica £450k -450k for a 75 though?

VIDMAR, Nejc NK Domžale £60k - 72 rated but seems to be 1st choice keeper in an 81/82 rated team

Like I said there are others who will rise quite a lot - but no value in them

Example?

DUBRAVKA, Martin - GK - 77 - 1.3mill for a 77 that MIGHT get to 80 maybe a little more? No Thanks :)[/quote']

It's true that they won't be worth much to sell for cash. But they would get a ridiculous p/e value. Which would win many bidding wars for any players at external. The higher the amount you have to pay for a player, the more valuable he will be to keep for any bidding battles you may find yourself in. Think of the next big Brazilian player to come in at 75. You can probably only bid 2 million, but with a player that you use to do the p/e with could be the difference in winning the bid. I have players that will sell for 1.2 million going for 7 or 8 million in a player exchange. And I tend to keep those players rather than sell them off. ;)

i was trying to find the club asamoah gyan had gone to and typed in 'al a' and it came up with al ahly who are in the eygptian league i had a quick scan through and quite a few players havent seen a change in a while, i havnt had a chance to look on the database yet but could the eygptian league be up soon?

Really think they should update the Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia........ It has been years since those 3 had any changes

yeah i was looking at the estonian league the other day and it has been

2years+ which is ridiculous

Im guessing England/Germany/Italy/France/Spain are not too far away now. A.O.C needs to be updated, he's been a 70 for nearly a year, and is making a loss to people who bought him at ridiculous prices at the start of the year :eek::P

Im guessing England/Germany/Italy/France/Spain are not too far away now. A.O.C needs to be updated' date=' he's been a 70 for nearly a year, and [b']is making a loss to people who bought him[/b] at ridiculous prices at the start of the year :eek::P

Just how SM like it! No reward for being shrewd in this game!

Seeing as though recently there's been countries in South America, North America, and Asia.. how about they complete the deal by going to Africa and doing South Africa and maybe another one or two, before they head back to Europe for the first changes of the year?

Im guessing England/Germany/Italy/France/Spain are not too far away now. A.O.C needs to be updated' date=' he's been a 70 for nearly a year, and is making a loss to people who bought him at ridiculous prices at the start of the year :eek::P[/quote']

end of november/early december was when the prem was reviewed, and again feb/march and may/june. hopefully SM wait til then still far too early to do the top leagues. hopefully 12-15 games or so in.