Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Argentina was announced yesterday' date=' cant expect SM to announce a league then give everyone a further 24 hours to start putting bids in! the reviews would be an even longer drawn out process!!!

promoted teams will be done with the La Liga review (soon!)[/quote']

I wasn't complaining. I tend to look ahead and get my risers in early. Just mentioned it so other managers could get a heads up.

The thinking behind the Argentina review could have been that River Plate a massive club have came back up, that is my thoughts on it.

I think Uruguay will get done in the next month, well I hope so for my wee Exeter team in 7777 as they are packed with Uruguayans the transfer bans come off soon so that would be class to see them rise and sell just as the bans come off.

I imagine it is only the top 2 teams in Argentina B that are getting reviewed, then we are back to Spain 2.

I am happy to have snapped up Funes Mori a few days ago for 280k in a GC. :D Although I missed the +14 riser.

There will be loads of good risers in Spain 2, and the rest of the major second leagues across Europe.

I imagine it is only the top 2 teams in Argentina B that are getting reviewed' date=' then we are back to Spain 2.[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spain Segunda already finished?

And I am pretty sure they will review all teams in Argentina first division including the newly promoted teams.

Not sure about this, but this is usually right, when some players on my shortlist changes positions their league is usually up for review in the next few days, and rodrigo caio and silva romarinho did get position changes, a couple of days ago, that´s why i dare to say that brazilian serie a review is just around the corner. any thoughts?

Not sure about this' date=' but this is usually right, when some players on my shortlist changes positions their league is usually up for review in the next few days, and rodrigo caio and silva romarinho did get position changes, a couple of days ago, that´s why i dare to say that brazilian serie a review is just around the corner. any thoughts?[/quote']

I disagree.

Not sure about this' date=' but this is usually right, when some players on my shortlist changes positions their league is usually up for review in the next few days, and rodrigo caio and silva romarinho did get position changes, a couple of days ago, that´s why i dare to say that brazilian serie a review is just around the corner. any thoughts?[/quote']

All that people on soccerwiki are changing there positions to there real ones.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Spain Segunda already finished?

And I am pretty sure they will review all teams in Argentina first division including the newly promoted teams.

There is no way Spain has been finished. They only did a few teams at the bottom and middle. There are loads of players lower than 80 who played most games and got no rise. Junior Lago rose 6 to 80 for 10th Numancia starting less than half the games. There are 70 something keepers who played every game and got no rise.

There is no way Spain has been finished. They only did a few teams at the bottom and middle. There are loads of players lower than 80 who played most games and got no rise. Junior Lago rose 6 to 80 for 10th Numancia starting less than half the games. There are 70 something keepers who played every game and got no rise.

yep it is done, tbh there werent very many risers. i had about 20-25 players, some clubs didnt have any risers at all.

the promoted clubs arent done yet, expect them to be done with the La Liga review.

yep it is done' date=' tbh there werent very many risers. i had about 20-25 players, some clubs didnt have any risers at all.

the promoted clubs arent done yet, expect them to be done with the La Liga review.[/quote']

Third Placed Valladolid who won the playoffs have several players that need rises. Their keeper is 78, and played like 43 games. And several outfield players who have started almost all the games are only 80. That is far too low for a team who finished well up the order in Spain.

The thinking behind the Argentina review could have been that River Plate a massive club have came back up' date=' that is my thoughts on it.[/quote']

I don't think that's the reason, River Plate was reviewed as well in January, in the last Argentinian review, when River Plate was in 2nd division.

SM have really messed up with the schedule, and are REALLY BEHIND SCHEDULE in reviewing.

They used to review the big 5 2nd divisions all together- this year they reviewed the Championship back in January and now only Spanish 2nd division. They used to review Serbia alongside Croatia, and Norway with Sweden- not this year. There are many more leagues that are behind schedule.

Do you guys realize that we are in mid-July? And probably there will be some holidays in August?

SM take an average of about 4-5 days to finish a league- that's a week, because they don't work on weekends. Most European leagues start their new seasons in August! I WONDER how are they going to manage to review all the leagues that are behind!

We have the 2nd divisions of Italy, Germany, France left.

There are the long-awaited 3rd reviews for the Big 5- especially after the Euro has finished.

And then there are all those leagues waiting for their (usual) review after the end of the season- Russia, Scotland, Romania, Serbia, Denmark, Switzerland, not to mention lower leagues like Poland, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria etc. And there are also the non-European leagues that need a review, like Uruguay, Mexico, Chile, Brasil (1st half), Paraguay, Japan, USA etc.

Unfortunately, if SM continue this SLOW rate of reviewing, we are going to see in the near future leagues that used to be reviewed twice a year, dropping to one review and leagues that used to be reviewed once a year, dropping into once every 1,5 or 2 years... :(

They started Argentina yesterday, and they reviewed two teams each day. This is SLOW...

Third Placed Valladolid who won the playoffs have several players that need rises. Their keeper is 78' date=' and played like 43 games. And several outfield players who have started almost all the games are only 80. That is far too low for a team who finished well up the order in Spain.[/quote']

as i mentioned in my post, the promoted teams havent been done yet. will be with the la liga review...

valladolid, depor & celta...

I don't think that's the reason' date=' River Plate was reviewed as well in January, in the last Argentinian review, when River Plate was in 2nd division.

SM have really messed up with the schedule, and are REALLY BEHIND SCHEDULE in reviewing.

They used to review the big 5 2nd divisions all together- this year they reviewed the Championship back in January and now only Spanish 2nd division. They used to review Serbia alongside Croatia, and Norway with Sweden- not this year. There are many more leagues that are behind schedule.

[b']Do you guys realize that we are in mid-July?[/b] And probably there will be some holidays in August?

SM take an average of about 4-5 days to finish a league- that's a week, because they don't work on weekends. Most European leagues start their new seasons in August! I WONDER how are they going to manage to review all the leagues that are behind!

We have the 2nd divisions of Italy, Germany, France left.

There are the long-awaited 3rd reviews for the Big 5- especially after the Euro has finished.

And then there are all those leagues waiting for their (usual) review after the end of the season- Russia, Scotland, Romania, Serbia, Denmark, Switzerland, not to mention lower leagues like Poland, Hungary, Israel, Bulgaria etc. And there are also the non-European leagues that need a review, like Uruguay, Mexico, Chile, Brasil (1st half), Paraguay, Japan, USA etc.

Unfortunately, if SM continue this SLOW rate of reviewing, we are going to see in the near future leagues that used to be reviewed twice a year, dropping to one review and leagues that used to be reviewed once a year, dropping into once every 1,5 or 2 years... :(

They started Argentina yesterday, and they reviewed two teams each day. This is SLOW...

If a disgruntled punter who mentions nearly 20 leagues doesn't mention Slovenia and Slovakia, maybe I have no chance of getting rid of these lads

It is a shame that SMFA don't listen to their customers about sporadic review schedules.

It hurts a key element of the game to be so slow - namely by not rewarding managers who do their research.

It means you are often better off simply buying young players off the New Players list who are at big European league clubs, regardless of their first team chances.

You get a better short-term return on a 75 ranked squad player from a Premier English club than a 75 hot prospect from, say, South Africa - who you've spent ages discovering.

Those big club squad players seem to get +1or2 even without playing . You get a better return even if you buy a bloke you know nothing about...

It is a shame that SMFA don't listen to their customers about sporadic review schedules.

It hurts a key element of the game to be so slow - namely by not rewarding managers who do their research.

It means you are often better off simply buying young players off the New Players list who are at big European league clubs' date=' regardless of their first team chances.

You get a better short-term return on a 75 ranked squad player from a Premier English club than a 75 hot prospect from, say, South Africa - who you've spent ages discovering.

Those big club squad players seem to get +1or2 even without playing . You get a better return even if you buy a bloke you know nothing about...[/quote']

yes the reviews have gotten slower. one consolation is that if this "hot prospect" is the real deal he will most likely quickly move to a club that will get reviewed more often. you could try shortlisting these types of players then using this thread or the 'league review history' to try predict when the will be review and buy them just beforehand.

as for the last bit players dont rise without any minutes and I think you would struggle to find one that has.

Re: your comment

as for the last bit players dont rise without any minutes and I think you would struggle to find one that has.

You're probably right, but to quote an example - I got a +3 for Alantara Rafinha (Barcelona) in April and I don't think he's anywhere near the first team.

I've seen it a few times with youngsters at big clubs who get a little bit of press.

Re: your comment

You're probably right' date=' but to quote an example - I got a +3 for Alantara Rafinha (Barcelona) in April and I don't think he's anywhere near the first team.

I've seen it a few times with youngsters at big clubs who get a little bit of press.[/quote']

er Barca B?? made 39 apps for them this season....

[/b][/i]

er Barca B?? made 39 apps for them this season....

... maybe a bad example - but there are a few, I think,

I just found Nouha Dicko (Wigan) whilst looking thru the free agents list.

A +2 in April, though I dont recall seeing him play last season.

I'm sure I'm not completely wrong about this trend to bump up squad players very quickly in the big leagues.

[/i] ... maybe a bad example - but there are a few' date=' I think,

I'm sure I'm not completely wrong about this trend to bump up squad players very quickly in the big leagues.[/quote']

He had around 500 minutes in the championship, scoring 4 goals and therefore he got a +2. Players dont rise unless there are statistics that can prove that a player has played an amout of minutes enough to warrant that rise.

The only players that can rise without any minutes are those that are 74 and below and are in a major league (literally in a major league, not loaned out to some low division clubs), and they can only rise upto 75, as 75 became pretty much the standard minimum level for all the major leagues.

I'm sure I'm not completely wrong about this trend to bump up squad players very quickly in the big leagues.[/quote']

He played a bit in the Championship with Blackpool, 4 starts and 9 from the bench. He also sat on the bench for 14 games which counts a wee bit. Oh, and he got 4 goals too for his team, so a small rise seems to have been justified. Here is a site that is usually pretty good for accuracy.

http://www.soccerway.com/players/nouha-dicko/156440/

472 mins on loan at blackpool

Question :

Robert David 'Robbie' is doing so so well in US

14 games - 8 goals plus great EQ with 7 goals in 11 games

he is currently at 88 any chance on 89 ?

He is playing with Donovan and Becham all 88

Is 88 a limit for US ?