Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

The player discussions part of the forum should just be closed.

No rating changes yesterday, No rating changes today and besides 3 sides in Argentina and the Chinese League, they haven't done anything in over 4 weeks.

Isn't it about time we start making noise about this...

No rating changes yesterday' date=' No rating changes today and besides 3 sides in Argentina and the Chinese League, they haven't done anything in over 4 weeks.

Isn't it about time we start making noise about this...[/quote']

They've also done Spain Segunda in this time but I agree that rating changes are moving extremely slow.

No rating changes yesterday' date=' No rating changes today and besides 3 sides in Argentina and the Chinese League, they haven't done anything in over 4 weeks.

Isn't it about time we start making noise about this...[/quote']

I agree...

The reviews are getting slower and slower...

In June, in a whole month they reviewed only two small leagues, Sweden and Czech.

In July, up to now they reviewed only China and Spanish 2nd division (by the way, where are the rest "big 5" 2nd divisions???).

They started Argentina on Friday: They reviewed 2 teams on Friday, 2 on Saturday and NO review was done today! Something is not working well here...

Generally, in 2012 the reviews are done in a much slower rate than before. I don't know what's going on, but many leagues are now behind schedule and things are getting worse.

And what about the 3rd review for the "big 5" leagues? I'm i right to start thinking that maybe we won't see it at all? :confused: I'm saying this because most of the leagues start the new 12/13 season in a month (or less)! :eek:

What happend with Spain Segunda Division reviews' date=' are they finished? They are not in Current leagues being reviewed anymore.[/quote']

If they removed the league, I'm afraid it is all done.

The promoted team from Segunda Division will be reviewed when the La Liga review is up.

Besides the slow reviews I also think the announcements isn't working very well. It can't be that hard to announce a ligue before the rating changes starts?? One would think that the reviewers has a schedule and share that schedule with their customers sounds pretty easy to me...

It means you are often better off simply buying young players off the New Players list who are at big European league clubs' date=' regardless of their first team chances.

You get a better short-term return on a 75 ranked squad player from a Premier English club than a 75 hot prospect from, say, South Africa - who you've spent ages discovering.

Those big club squad players seem to get +1or2 even without playing . You get a better return even if you buy a bloke you know nothing about...[/quote']

Just for fun, I'd like a shot in this game:

Crisetig, +2 last December, for what I know without playing in the first team...

puzzled by suggestion League One couldn't be done soon

I feel there is a chance they will throw it in now after the other Division 2's

SM will always have a surprise thrown in could be that one.

The result of not doing it means you will have 75-77 players running around in the Championship as starters in August which is ridiculous. Because Championship was done before end of season.

Those League One promoted teams won't get done until Championship in circa Feb time, or presumably Dec in a sheduled review of League One