Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Brazil was done far to early last year' date=' hopefully SM put it back til October...

USA, Scotland, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Div 2 France & Germany, top 5 leagues maybe Japan & Korea all ahead of Brazil!!![/quote']

How sure about Serbia & USA?

Would've thought they would've made the next reviews more logical. ie Brazil after Argentina' date=' France/Germany Div. 2's after Italys Div.2 but no they decide to randomly jump continents every change :confused:

Hope France Div2 gets done soon, got some nice risers from there

and Germany.i hope they review them both soon as i could lose money for my div 5 club if they dont review them :(

and Germany.i hope they review them both soon as i could lose money for my div 5 club if they dont review them :(

dont panic guys, france or germany will happen next, along side USA.

currently finishing Lega Pro Girone B in Italy, Pergocrema & PortoSummaga were done today, about 5-6 teams left.

Any players worth mentioning?:)

*sigh*

arent their enough threads for you to look on?

il give you one. although itl be too late to buy. Fabien Farnolle. Clermont GK & Benin International. 75>82/83

i posted a massive list on slbquista thread. good hunting.

*sigh*

arent their enough threads for you to look on?

il give you one. although itl be too late to buy. Fabien Farnolle. Clermont GK & Benin International. 75>82/83

i posted a massive list on slbquista thread. good hunting.

Thanks mate:)

Have him already on my team.

When will the top 5 1st division leagues get reviewed? 1 year ago they where already reviewed or they are not going to be reviewed 3 times this time?

i think theyll do it after the olympic football comp...id say ligue 2, then bundesliga 2, the the big 5...

When will the top 5 1st division leagues get reviewed? 1 year ago they where already reviewed or they are not going to be reviewed 3 times this time?

They are SOOOO behind schedule, that i think even they don't know when/if they are going to make a 3rd review for the past season...

Most of the Big 5 start the new 12/13 season in the next couple weeks. So, i guess that the 3rd review will be done in August... or never! (The next will be in December for the new season).

Bundesliga 2 started today. I hope for first divisions of the big 5 after that and then they can catch up with Serbia, Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Japan, South Korea, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia before they turn to Brazil and the higher ranked european leagues.

Bundesliga 2 started today. I hope for first divisions of the big 5 after that and then they can catch up with Serbia' date=' Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Japan, South Korea, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia before they turn to Brazil and the higher ranked european leagues.[/quote']

Still hoping for Scotland to be honest..