Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

I would like Egypt to be reviewed as it is easily the strongest African league and it has not been done for a long time. And after the stadium tragedy' date=' there will be no football there for quite a while.[/quote']

I hope not there are too many droppers in Egypt and i have lots of them in my gold squads.

Verratti was reviewed along with Italy Serie B players if I am not mistaken. :confused:

No, he wasn't. His old team, Pescara, have not been reviewed yet, so he was reviewed for his transfer not for having played in Serie B.

I really hope they are not starting the Top 5 right now, there are some leagues like Uruguay, Scotland, Serbia and Romania that cannot wait any longer!

No' date=' he wasn't. His old team, Pescara, have not been reviewed yet, so he was reviewed for his transfer not for having played in Serie B.

I really hope they are not starting the Top 5 right now, there are some leagues like Uruguay, Scotland, Serbia and Romania that cannot wait any longer![/quote']

I think you are right. He rise his rating to 85 from 76 cause of his transfer as KONDOGBIA who has been rise before his previous team (LENS) had been rewied!!!

No' date=' he wasn't. His old team, Pescara, have not been reviewed yet, so he was reviewed for his transfer not for having played in Serie B.

I really hope they are not starting the Top 5 right now, there are some leagues like Uruguay, Scotland, Serbia and Romania that cannot wait any longer![/quote']

I don't think it'll be the big 5. They'll be happening in Dec now.

Brazil should be coming up very soon though.

So a player merely gets uprated because of a transfer?

Ehhh... I think Verratti was a bit of an anomaly. Mostly this hasn't happened. (there's many transfers, eg Nick Powell or Kagawa)

Usually there's a kind of schedule, the big 5 (france, germany, england, italy, spain - in that order too I think) get done in Nov/Dec, then again around Apr, then at the end of the season (or at least that's how it happened last year, I think).

This year the Apr updates happened a little later, so there was little point in doing it soon after in June.

Other leagues like Netherlands etc, are done in Nov, then Jan.. and I think again when their season ends.

Brazil and Argentina are done around Aug, then January (and I think that's it.)

Division 2's seem to be getting done around the summer. I suspect the english d2 - championship should be coming up soon considering they've done other league's 2nd divisions and last year the championship was done around this time.

hope that helps

Ehhh... I think Verratti was a bit of an anomaly. Mostly this hasn't happened. (there's many transfers' date=' eg Nick Powell or Kagawa)

Usually there's a kind of schedule, the big 5 (france, germany, england, italy, spain - in that order too I think) get done in Nov/Dec, then again around Apr, then at the end of the season (or at least that's how it happened last year, I think).

This year the Apr updates happened a little later, so there was little point in doing it soon after in June.

Other leagues like Netherlands etc, are done in Nov, then Jan.. and I think again when their season ends.

Brazil and Argentina are done around Aug, then January (and I think that's it.)

Division 2's seem to be getting done around the summer. I suspect the english d2 - championship should be coming up soon considering they've done other league's 2nd divisions and last year the championship was done around this time.

hope that helps[/quote']

English division 2 got reviewed February 2012.Just look at West Ham players like Mark Noble.

Verratti i think got reviewed as Seria B was getting reviewed and then he moved to a bigger team.But powell wont go up yet as none of the England leagues have been reviewed yet when he transferred in RL

English division 2 got reviewed February 2012.Just look at West Ham players like Mark Noble.

Verratti i think got reviewed as Seria B was getting reviewed and then he moved to a bigger team.But powell wont go up yet as none of the England leagues have been reviewed yet when he transferred in RL

You're right, my bad... I was sure I'd seen some championship thing with a august review. But I think I'm entirely mistaken.

I should have known this because I had Zaha, and he got rated up to 84 in feb.

Thanks for the correction.

re Verratti... fair enough. Truth be told I've just got sour grapes... I tried to buy him but before my bid was accepted: his value changed :(

But there's other leagues needing to be reviewed.Championship doesn't need reviewing now when there's leagues like Slovenia and Slovakia .

Yeah, but it doesn't make sense to have the major league division two's in two different places. Correcting a mistake where they were not reviewed together back in Feb.

Yeah' date=' but it doesn't make sense to have the major league division two's in two different places. Correcting a mistake where they were not reviewed together back in Feb.[/quote']

But now doesn't English division 2 have the advantage ? because Spain,Italy,Germany and France have only been reviewed once and English division 2 has been reviewed twice in 5 months.