Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

There's no advantage gained' date=' a players current rating is what it merits now.

If that makes sense, i know what i mean! Doh![/quote']

I know what you mean.But there is other leagues need reviewing instead of English division 2 again.

I know what you mean.But there is other leagues need reviewing instead of English division 2 again.

personally, i think it was just picked to review Jack Butland!

oh well, with many players not really need changing, hopefully it will be done very quick and on to the next league.

Serbia and Uruguay are one's that should be coming soon.

Most definitely, been nearly a year and a half since this league was reviewed. Quite a few of the young Uruguayan players I have purchased have already left the league!

on soccerwiki, their have been a lot of heat ie name/position/club edits for serbia & brazil...

which is usually an indicator of a league being reviewed..

but nothing came out today...

but it could be a group of admins working together to edit names/clubs etc as we can do 10 at a time.

It might make more sense for those to be reviewed once the transfer window has shut?

End of the day everyone would like SM to review wherever their own clubs benefit most! For me Slovenia and Slovakia etc would be luuuuuurvely!:D

shouldn't the big 5 leagues be reviewed next?

Usually they get three reviews a season, but the last review was late and towards the end of the season. I thought they would wait after the Euros but nothing has happened. I think it's too late now and they have simply skipped the third review in order to catch up on some need leagues to be reviewed. I think it will be October when they will next get a review.

will malbasic getting his review with serbia or bundesliga? Vaclav Pilar did got his review with Czec Rep dispite being with wolfsburg. Any thoughts?

Worth buying him if you are confident of a big rise either way.

Germany will be reviewed in the next 10 weeks so buy him now you can sell him straight away so it wont matter which league he gets reviewed under!