Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

I was pretty sure he had changed? Or else I was dreaming it. :D I was dam sure that Covin was 23 yesterday' date=' so maybe he got changed back. :o[/quote']

You have now lefted me wondering if he was 23 on the datebase lol

but i think you are right.I have this division 5 side and i put every who was young and low rated in the youth squad and i remember i couldn't put Covin in :P

As he was 23.

I hope the next reviews after serbia are' date=' romania, bulgaria, scotland and the 5 major leagues. I have may players from romania and bulgaria waiting a rise.[/quote']

5 major leagues are prob going to be reviewed in december which is good as SM can now catch up with the little leagues what haven't been reviewed for 2 years atleast.

Plus the 5 major leagues can easily wait as the season has just started and december is half way through the season.That gives you a brief idea of who to drop and rise.

• 2 weeks later...

They seem to be in the middle of doing the 3rd tier in France at the moment - I've picked up a few risers in the last few days. They did Italy and Spain after their respective 2nd tiers, so I would guess that they will also do the lower reaches in Germany and possibly England too next

Moved onto the German 3rd division now, would make sense them doing English 3rd/4th division as well seeing as they've done Italy, Spain and France.

I imagine this will be inconjunction with another 'lesser' league. I'd expect the major leagues to be updated late '12/early 13.

SW has ruined part of SM. No doubt about it. Serbia was announced about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't finished it.

Maybe we can get the top league's done in time for christmas if they start tomorrow...

I dont think they reviewed any serbian teams today and after having the weekend off:(

SW has ruined part of SM. No doubt about it. Serbia was announced about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't finished it.

Maybe we can get the top league's done in time for christmas if they start tomorrow...

Definitely. This isnt being discussed enough. People keep talking about the next league but they complete 2 leagues a month, and its only getting slower. They do 3 teams in a league a day, which is slow enough but then they also take huge breaks in between. 6 days since they last reviewed a serbian side, I believe. Its pathetic.

What does SM say about this, because it stops people being able to improve their side as they would like.

Definitely. This isnt being discussed enough. People keep talking about the next league but they complete 2 leagues a month' date=' and its only getting slower. They do 3 teams in a league a day, which is slow enough but then they also take huge breaks in between. 6 days since they last reviewed a serbian side, I believe. Its pathetic.

What does SM say about this, because it stops people being able to improve their side as they would like.[/quote']

Agreed PATHETIC SM :(:(:(:mad:

Definitely. This isnt being discussed enough. People keep talking about the next league but they complete 2 leagues a month' date=' and its only getting slower. They do 3 teams in a league a day, which is slow enough but then they also take huge breaks in between. 6 days since they last reviewed a serbian side, I believe. Its pathetic.

What does SM say about this, because it stops people being able to improve their side as they would like.[/quote']

Definitely agree, extremely annoying that it has become so slow. Is Soccerwiki at fault here or is SM? Feels like they have 1 person in charge of doing the rating changes as it has become so slow. Takes a small part of enjoyment out of the game in my opinion.