Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Sharing is caring mate ;)

Fine B)

A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9

Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta)

Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he has got like 22 goals

Edward HERRERA 2342 mins rated 70 +5

P. Doffo rated 67-2656 mins.On SM he is 29 on Soccerway he is 34.

Bugeja Owen rated 65.Has 2430 mins

PISANI' date=' Duncan rated 67-2410 mins

MINTOFF, John rated 66- 1675 mins.

PARIS, Thomas 1651 mins

S. Bonnici rated 65-1691 mins.

BORG, Omar rated 67-1951 mins

K. Farrugia rated 62-1680 mins

M.Bartolo rated 68- 2787 mins

M. Farrugia rated 68-2384 mins

R.SAMMUT rated 68-2346 mins

J.FARRUGIA rated 68-2104 mins

D. Cassar rated 62-1530 mins

J.GRIOLI, rated 69-2242 mins

Dylan GRIMA rated 60- 2306 mins

I haven't done the bottom two teams as i cant seem them from last season.

But i advise these are epic youths for division 5 sides or just little sides who want cheap 10k risers.I've taken a while writing this while missing the England game to write this.I believe it took me 30 mins to do.By looking and checking on SM then writing it on here.

Malta..hilarious.

rep the effort riece mate' date=' but personally i wouldnt even bother buying any of them...

well maybe 60 rated as the wages are sweet.[/quote']

There good money makers in division 5 in a Gold Championship

There team rating is like 75 to 80.So they are in for some decent rises to around 74-75

great just as i go looking through soccerway..I could've saved a bit of time.

I think soccermanager made a lot of mistakes:

Joseph Zerafa is listed as an AM, and is a defender. He also is the same age but a different DOB.

Buhagiar is another listed as a striker and is a defender.

Caruana netted 7 in 16 starts, 1285 mins.

Micallef 2693 mins, 28 yo, 67 rated.

Binello, 65 rated gk played all season for sliema.

Failla rated 72 but is a good buy too.

Agius 68 rated, Valletta, 2677 mins.

Fine B)

A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9

Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta)

Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he has got like 22 goals

Edward HERRERA 2342 mins rated 70 +5

P. Doffo rated 67-2656 mins.On SM he is 29 on Soccerway he is 34.

Bugeja Owen rated 65.Has 2430 mins

PISANI' date=' Duncan rated 67-2410 mins

MINTOFF, John rated 66- 1675 mins.

PARIS, Thomas 1651 mins

S. Bonnici rated 65-1691 mins.

BORG, Omar rated 67-1951 mins

K. Farrugia rated 62-1680 mins

M.Bartolo rated 68- 2787 mins

M. Farrugia rated 68-2384 mins

R.SAMMUT rated 68-2346 mins

J.FARRUGIA rated 68-2104 mins

D. Cassar rated 62-1530 mins

J.GRIOLI, rated 69-2242 mins

Dylan GRIMA rated 60- 2306 mins

I haven't done the bottom two teams as i cant seem them from last season.

But i advise these are epic youths for division 5 sides or just little sides who want cheap 10k risers.I've taken a while writing this while missing the England game to write this.I believe it took me 30 mins to do.By looking and checking on SM then writing it on here.

thank you very much, really helpfull! By the way i saw Rowen Muscat p(21-65) stats and he should have a nice rise, if i find more interesting players i'll post.

Sm is turning this reviewing in to a circus freak; I think it's imperative that next they review French Polinezia and Micronezia i mean those poor guys haven't been reviewed in ages they should also reduce the minimum rating to 0 so that everybody get's to be part of the game. They let countries like uruguay romania bulgaria slovakia slovenia not reviewed for more than a year but they find time to do Malta it's just makes me sick. And if that was not enough nowadays they review a c'ship and only after they start it u get notified it's just above my level of comprehension:confused::mad::confused::mad::eek:

thank you very much' date=' really helpfull! By the way i saw Rowen Muscat p(21-65) stats and he should have a nice rise, if i find more interesting players i'll post.[/quote']

Yeah i saw him.But some reason didnt put him down on the list.

Theres some low rated risers in Malta nd Ireland for division 5 clubs.Its right that they get reviewed.Which mean they dont have to for a while.

all i can see is these tiny leagues get reviewed now and not again for 2-3 years......

lets not forget there seems to be 3 leagues on the go at once, so after south africa, ireland, malta,,,,we have ireland 2 & northern ireland

SM have a good pace at the moment, i would imagine the leagues we are all waiting for ie scotland romania bulgaria can only be in the next few weeks..

baltics.png

tumblr_m7oj26DUgD1rxixm8o2_250.jpg

3 years later... they decide to review the baltics :eek: :eek:

THANK YOU LORD!

I can't find any risers on these leagues, DAMN. Anyone can help me? I can't find the stats for these leagues I'm not being lazy, I did Ireland for myself.

Now here is a wholly unbiased view. I don't buy players from the "lesser leagues" as it takes a long time to make a profit on them, and its uncertain when they're next going to be reviewed.

I think it's important that SM review the leagues it has put on its database. No one is saying it ought to review the Estonian league three times a year, but once every 18 months or so seems perfectly reasonable to me. There is clearly no point in having a massive out-of-date database. And it's good that Estonians/Lithuanians playing the game can buy their favourite players for their Torquay United or Man United teams. The game is meant to be fun and more inclusive.

Also, it makes much more sense for SM to wait til October/November to review the bigger leagues - would suggest that it may even mean you squeeze an extra +1 or +2 out of your risers.

And after much scepticism on my part, it looks like SW is actually speeding up the rate of player changes so fair play to SM/SW/SW admins on that one.

Lastly calm down a bit. The name calling is pretty immature.

No one is saying it ought to review the Estonian league three times a year' date=' but once every 18 months or so seems perfectly reasonable to me..[/quote']

What you say is correct only if a championship like Uruguay for example (who has not been rev for 15 months), was updated previously. I think is not a doubt that Estonian league will never compare with Uruguay league. So this is my upset...i don't question why Estonian and Malta and Ireland 2 was updated, i question why most valuable leagues was not updated prior (even they have same waiting time)

I personally think that review times should approximately be like this: (i just put the league that came upto my mind so might aswell be not totally accurate some leagues might be missing etc)

France

England

Germany

italy

Spain

=

3-4 months

Brasil

Argentina

Portugal

Russia

Ukraine

Netherlands

Belgium

Turkey

Switzerland

Greece

Scotland

=

5 to 7 months

Uruguay

Croatia

Serbia

Colombia

Sweden

Chile

Mexico

Poland

Bosnia

Japan

USA

Czech Republic

Ireland

Romania

Paraguay

Australia

Slovakia

Ecuador

=

8 to 12 months

And the rest 12 to (18)24 months

I would say this would be a correct reviewing timelime for all leagues (and most of the leagues ARE being reviewed in these timeline periods, just many others arent), with some of them minor leagues like ireland 2nd and stuff to be uptaded every 3-4 years when most of the important leagues have been reviewed etc.

At least thats how a serious company that actually does a correct update for a service (SM) in which they ask money back would do. If the game was totally free, i surely wouldnt complain at all but seeing that i pay for Gold membership, i definetly can suggest to actually start putting a little bit more effort into making the reviews, it would make everyone happier.

I would say that times should approximately be like this: (i just put the league that came upto my mind so might aswell be not totally accurate some leagues might be missing etc)

France

England

Germany

italy

Spain

=

3-4 months

Brasil

Argentina

Portugal

Russia

Ukraine

Netherlands

Belgium

Turkey

Switzerland

Greece

Scotland

=

5 to 7 months

Uruguay

Croatia

Serbia

Colombia

Sweden

Chile

Mexico

Poland

Bosnia

Japan

USA

Czech Republic

Ireland

Romania

Paraguay

Australia

Slovakia

Ecuador

=

8 to 12 months

And the rest 12 to (18)24 months

I would say this would be a correct reviewing timelime for all teams' date=' with some of them inore leagus like ireland 2nd and stuff to be uptaded every 3-4 years when most of the important leageus have been reviewed etc.

At least thats how a serious company that actually does a correct update for a service (SM) in which they ask money back. If the game was totally free, i surely wouldnt complain at all but seeing tht i pay for Gold membership, i definetly can suggest to actually start putting a little bit more effort into making the reviews, it would make everyone happier.[/quote']

Good spotted mate, just a quick few corrections:

Romania - 18 months

Uruguay - 15

Bulgaria - 17

Slovakia - more than 18

Slovenia - more than 18

And after much scepticism on my part' date=' it looks like SW is actually speeding up the rate of player changes so fair play to SM/SW/SW admins on that one.[/quote']

I don't see any speeding up at the rate they do the reviews. :confused:

SM have the same rate for the last 18-24 months, a rate of reviewing 3-7 teams per day (depending on the teams and leagues).

What has changed is that in 2012 they had many (and unjustified) breaks, and as a result they are now very behind in schedule.

Also in the last 2-3 months they started reviewing more than 1 league at once, but this hasn't changed anything regarding the rate. They still review the same average number of CLUBS per day. And i really wonder why they do this, what's the purpose of reviewing more than 1 league each time, since they haven't sped up the rate! :confused: (Is this a kind of cheap trick?)

The numbers for this week: They reviewed 5 teams on Tuesday, 5 on Wednesday, 2 yesterday and 3 today. I wouldn't call this "speed up"...

There is no difference if you review 5 teams of a league per day, or if you review 1 team from 5 different leagues per day... It's the same result.

I really hope they make a REAL speed up at the reviews at some point, because they are VERY behind for MANY leagues. But i'm not optimistic with SM anymore...