Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........ Rant imminent. Soccerwiki has been a plague on this game. While it's a good standalone idea, it should never have b

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed? Fine A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9 Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta) Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Can people remember that this thread is to

Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?
, if you wish to discuss whether or not the SM review regime is in the correct order etc, can you please take it to a fresh thread.

Norway must be next now that Finland, Sweden, Iceland and all the Baltics are being done.

It's time for South Korea again, and I would guess Japan, but I agree that SM should or will concentrate on minor European Leagues first.

When was the last time Russia was done? Feb 2012? Don't they get 2 per year? So they are over due now too.

Norway must be next now that Finland' date=' Sweden, Iceland and all the Baltics are being done.[/quote']

It would be good if they reviewed Norway, but nowadays there is no geographical criteria to the reviews. Remember that they reviewed Serbia, then South Africa, then back to Europe for Ireland, South Europe for Malta and now again North Europe... You can't make any guess based on geographical areas. It's better this way i guess, because it gives flexibility to the reviews.

When was the last time Russia was done? Feb 2012? Don't they get 2 per year? So they are over due now too.

It USED to be twice a year, like many other leagues (Brazil, Scotland, USA, Japan, etc), but it seems that Russia is another victim of the big delays during 2012...

When do you guys think that the major leagues' date=' along with the semi-major ones (neherlands, Russia, ukraine, portugal etc) will be done? Do you think SM will start reviewing them At around the start of november?[/quote']

Last year they reviewed Portugal, Netherlands etc in November and then the big 5 leagues in late November and December. If there is any logic left in the reviews, they will do the same again this year.

Someone who has access to the devs who do the reviews' date=' please tell them that they forgot 2 teams in Estonia: [b']Kalev[/b] and Paide. Paide is not even on the database. Please review and update them before Estonia goes away from the "Leagues being reviewed".

won't you be able to do that via soccerwiki?

Someone who has access to the devs who do the reviews' date=' please tell them that they forgot 2 teams in Estonia: [b']Kalev[/b] and Paide. Paide is not even on the database. Please review and update them before Estonia goes away from the "Leagues being reviewed".

they are ignoring teams not on the DB i think

but i can see they may have got confused as there are 2 Kalevs (Tallin & Sillamae) & may have confused Paide & Parnu

PÄRNU LINNAMEESKOND > on DB, was reviewed, 2nd division club

PAIDE LINNAMEESKOND > 1st division not on DB

but

i added Rabat Ajax & Melita while back from Malta but still waiting for a decision....

but like previous said, we can sort it via soccerwiki if a few of us get on to it.