Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Im guessing England/Germany/Italy/France/Spain are not too far away now. A.O.C needs to be updated' date=' he's been a 70 for nearly a year, and is making a loss to people who bought him at ridiculous prices at the start of the year :eek::P[/quote']

LOL, the losses on that 10k player must be huge - i hope he doesn't bankrupt you :)

although i was surprised he didn't get one of sm's random rises.

I see SM have decided to give nothing away for next week on the player database list. they sometimes give you at least the weekend to work on a league (giving me something to do on the alternate weekend when the GF's working, and i'm stuck watching the F1 and all the footy, and even going to the valley). Oh well, just going to have to give the F1 my full attention before mowing the lawn - yawn!

thing is new season now' date=' so the list might be obsolete as players switched clubs etc. haven't checked and nor am i in a rush to review it as i ditched all my S.A risers as they probably aren't gunna get a look in.[/quote']

just checked them. They're all playing (at least 1 min) in absa league but Thula Khuzway. According to soccerway he's still in golden arrows but according to transfermarkt he is without contract. So better scratch out him. The others are good risers (probably they rise a bit more, i see lot of them are constant starters now), so your list is still worthy :D

just checked them. They're all playing (at least 1 min) in absa league but Thula Khuzway. According to soccerway he's still in golden arrows but according to transfermarkt he is without contract. So better scratch out him. The others are good risers (probably they rise a bit more' date=' i see lot of them are constant starters now), so your list is still worthy :D[/quote']

nice one. good work. i may update at some point. keep your eyes peeled and watch this space folks...

Switzerland is starting now (Just as I swapped Shaqiri in one of my setups!!) and Czech Republic will follow.

Could be some interesting risers.

I might have a look at the Czech league tonight - havent done any ratings for a while though.

At the time though I was singly responsible for the entire League One and League two ratings that SM brought in :) (Charlie Austin got his 78 due to my own ratings that SM completely implimented :))

I might have a look at the Czech league tonight - havent done any ratings for a while though.

At the time though I was singly responsible for the entire League One and League two ratings that SM brought in :) (Charlie Austin got his 78 due to my own ratings that SM completely implimented :))

I did some research on Switzerland earlier and found 10 players that should be in for worthwhile rises, one in particular stands out!

Got my bids in at the moment so will reveal tomorrow/saturday when they've been completed :)

I did some research on Switzerland earlier and found 10 players that should be in for worthwhile rises' date=' one in particular stands out!

Got my bids in at the moment so will reveal tomorrow/saturday when they've been completed :)[/quote']

There's a nice 60 riser out there isn't there :P

There's a nice 60 riser out there isn't there :P
Aha to be fair I completely forgot about him! He's only gonna make a few £100k's though so although it's a massive rise the actual value won't rise too high. He'll make around the same as the 75-77 > 80 jumpers so not that special ;)

Aha to be fair I completely forgot about him! He's only gonna make a few £100k's though so although it's a massive rise the actual value won't rise too high. He'll make around the same as the 75-77 > 80 jumpers so not that special ;)

Does the 80 rated player stand out? :P

Does the 80 rated player stand out? :P

Not that i've found, I might be wrong! I've mostly got 78's who i'm hoping will rise to 81/82, although knowing SM they might just want to give them 80's :(

It's difficult because the last review was not done very long ago, and not many new players have really broken through (I thought Granit Xhaka would have by now but he's still mainly a sub).

Also I am still trying to understand the rating system, so obviously Luzern won't get higher ratings than Basel for example, despite them being ahead in the league it's not a consistent thing so the best Luzern performer would still probably be rated lower than Basel's. I don't make predictions on the ratings because i'd probably be horribly wrong, I just sign a few players that I think will rise in each changes :D

I missed out on the 60 rated riser :( i bid on him and it was accepted but didnt go through in time' date=' i think sm shouldnt at least give the time for a deal to go through from announcing a league that is being reviewed before starting it[/quote']

Agreed, I had 3/4 risers from the lower rated teams with bids rejected because the ratings happened too fast.

My favourite riser is going to be Luzern's Sally Sarr. Probably overloooked by many because he's slightly older, but he's rated 78 and has played in every game for the league leaders (from memory, might've missed 1 or 2).

Agreed' date=' I had 3/4 risers from the lower rated teams with bids rejected because the ratings happened too fast.

My favourite riser is going to be Luzern's Sally Sarr. Probably overloooked by many because he's slightly older, but he's rated 78 and has played in every game for the league leaders (from memory, might've missed 1 or 2).[/quote']

Yep, definitely him ;)

Another one of my favourites is Jacques ZOUA of Basel ;)

• 3 weeks later...