Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........ Rant imminent. Soccerwiki has been a plague on this game. While it's a good standalone idea, it should never have b

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed? Fine A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9 Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta) Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Well i didn't see that one coming! I'm guessing the added appeal of a fully updated Iranian league would be good for any potential Iranian SM customers.

From my point of view the longer you wait the better in someways, the more games a player might play the high the uprating.

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Following this path' date=' this should be next:

Turks and Caicos Islands

Bhutan

Timor-Leste

Brunei Darussalam

Djibouti

British Virgin Islands

Papua New Guinea[/quote']

ahhaah ,, agree... i think they sohouldn't miss also

Isle of Man

Pitcairn Islands

Cook Islands

Vatican city

Nagorno-Karabakh Republic

:D:D:D

Respuesta: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

ahhaah ' date=', agree... i think they sohouldn't miss also

Isle of Man

Pitcairn Islands

Cook Islands

Vatican city

Nagorno-Karabakh Republic

:D:D:D[/quote']

Hahahahaha also the champions league of the Orcs from Mordor will be reviewed :D:D:D:D What do you expect? Is admitted bet :confused::confused::confused:

Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Chile: last review jan 2012 (probably next review in the next year)

Uruguay: last review jun 2011

Paraguay: last review jul 2011

Colombia: last review jul 2011

I think: Uruguay' date=' Paraguay, Colombia and Peru (last review 2009!!!)

But I remember usually near Brasil there is Russia for updates. Russia, why not? :)

South Africa, Ireland, N.Ireland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Finland, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Iran....

Now everything is clear: SM is updating all the leagues still to 2009

Therefore remain to be updated:

- SAUDI ARABIA

- TUNISIA

- ALBANIA

- BOSNIA

- WALES

- SLOVENIA

- SLOVAKIA

Would make sense' date=' it's too early in the season to properly review the 'BIG; leagues, give it another month it will be time.[/quote']

BUT didnt Sm promise 3 times a season or year??? As far as I can see ............ Nov 10, March-11, then Dec-11, then Apr-12 :confused:

BUT didnt Sm promise 3 times a season or year??? As far as I can see ............ Nov 10' date=' March-11, then Dec-11, then Apr-12 :confused:[/quote']

Yeah I think they did but I'm glad they haven't stuck to it as the rises would be very minimal at the lower end and even sparser than they are now at the higher end :rolleyes:. I like what there doing at the moment catching up with neglected countries and now going at a decent pace too :)

There's no need to review the main countries now when there's been so fewer games. Catch up on the badly neglected and the overdue like Uruguay, Japan, Norway...before the main countries hit their half way point of the season!

Yeah I think they did but I'm glad they haven't stuck to it as the rises would be very minimal at the lower end and even sparser than they are now at the higher end :rolleyes:. I like what there doing at the moment catching up with neglected countries and now going at a decent pace too :)

There's no need to review the main countries now when there's been so fewer games. Catch up on the badly neglected and the overdue like Uruguay' date=' Japan, Norway...before the main countries hit their half way point of the season![/quote']

Have to agree :)

Would be nice to sort out promoted teams in the big 5 first. For example Seria A:

Torino

Pescara

Sampdoria

Germany: Dusseldorf

France: Reims

None of these were done with the other lower league teams.

What about players in promoted teams that have since moved back to 2nd divisions? Will they ever get a review now?

Would be nice to sort out promoted teams in the big 5 first. For example Seria A:

Torino

Pescara

Sampdoria

What about players in promoted teams that have since moved back to 2nd divisions? Will they ever get a review now?

Don't follow Seri A football very closely, but i would rank them

Samp

Torino

Pescara

Sampdoria have some experienced players in their side, which is understandable as they are a big club, Torino have every chance of staying as they have a solid defense lead by Ogbonna, Pescara are a very young side, they have some very good talent in Weiss and Caprari, and aren't a bad side by any means.

South Africa' date=' Ireland, N.Ireland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Finland, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Iran....

- SAUDI ARABIA

- TUNISIA

- ALBANIA

- BOSNIA

- WALES

- SLOVENIA

- SLOVAKIA

Very well!

Very well!

I agree! :)

South Africa' date=' Ireland, N.Ireland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Finland, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Iran....

- SAUDI ARABIA

- TUNISIA

- ALBANIA

- BOSNIA

- WALES

- SLOVENIA

- SLOVAKIA[/quote']

Congratulations for finding the path that solved the puzzle! :D

+ Rep for you! :D