Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

A player in Paraguay appears to be entered in the database twice. I originally found Brazilian JOSIAS, Cardoso as a 70 rated riser at Rubio Nu (who are his actual real-life club). But I've also discovered CARDOSO, Josias at FC Brasov (Romania). They both share the same birthday, 7th November 1981, so it's clear. Can SM be made aware of this, or do they just need to discover it for themselves?

A player in Paraguay appears to be entered in the database twice. I originally found Brazilian JOSIAS' date=' Cardoso as a 70 rated riser at Rubio Nu (who are his actual real-life club). But I've also discovered CARDOSO, Josias at FC Brasov (Romania). They both share the same birthday, 7th November 1981, so it's clear. Can SM be made aware of this, or do they just need to discover it for themselves?[/quote']

i moved the one to Rubio NU from Leon in Mexico early this year....so i should imagine they will review the 70 rated one...

the one at Brasov isnt him on the picture....hopefully they will retire him.

(or someone could 'retire' him on Soccerwiki.....)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Uruguay should be soon' date=' and to 'persuade' SM to do it, i have been sorting the sides out via soccerwiki so it would take half the time by SM to review the league as many clubs are now up to date with rosters..

i have done (by done i mean transferring players in/out and adding new players with at least 4/5 matches so far...)

Danubio

Progreso

El Tanque Sisley

Nacional

Montevideo Wanderers

Penarol

Fenix

Defensor

Bella Vista...

currently doing Cerro, with remaining...

Liverpool Montevideo

River Plate de Montevideo

Juventud

Racing Club

Cerro Largo

& Central Espanol...

sharp eyed managers may have seen several uruguayians added the the DB in the last 2 weeks....i can say i added them all and some are decent purchases....ie Cavallini, Abisab, Falletti & more!

doing the same with Slovakia, the first bunch arrived on the DB today...[/quote']

Thank you for your great work! Let's hope SM will listen to us ;)

i moved the one to Rubio NU from Leon in Mexico early this year....so i should imagine they will review the 70 rated one...

the one at Brasov isnt him on the picture....hopefully they will retire him.

(or someone could 'retire' him on Soccerwiki.....)

Cardoso JOSIAS -

Player RetiringFwd

70 - 29 Dec

Theyre retiring the Rubio Nu one without even giving him a rise, help :eek:

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Uruguay should be soon' date=' and to 'persuade' SM to do it, i have been sorting the sides out via soccerwiki so it would take half the time by SM to review the league as many clubs are now up to date with rosters..

i have done (by done i mean transferring players in/out and adding new players with at least 4/5 matches so far...)

Danubio

Progreso

El Tanque Sisley

Nacional

Montevideo Wanderers

Penarol

Fenix

Defensor

Bella Vista...

currently doing Cerro, with remaining...

Liverpool Montevideo

River Plate de Montevideo

Juventud

Racing Club

Cerro Largo

& Central Espanol...

sharp eyed managers may have seen several uruguayians added the the DB in the last 2 weeks....i can say i added them all and some are decent purchases....ie Cavallini, Abisab, Falletti & more!

doing the same with Slovakia, the first bunch arrived on the DB today...[/quote']

I don't think SM like to be persuaded, they see it as feeding profits to "trading managers". Look at a similar great thread of Argala which was Slovenia & slovakia & it was ages ago he helped SM in a similar way. Ok finally slovenia done, but oh so long a wait, hopefully Slovakia soon????? I've wiki'd a lot of risers in Uruguay, BUT I MAKE THIS PROMISE I'll never go on Soccer Wiki AGAIN if SM don't appreciate your help this time & soon!!! Just not worth the effort :(:(:(

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

I don't think SM like to be persuaded' date=' they see it as feeding profits to "trading managers". [b']Look at a similar great thread of Argala which was Slovenia & slovakia [/b]& it was ages ago he helped SM in a similar way. Ok finally slovenia done, but oh so long a wait, hopefully Slovakia soon????? I've wiki'd a lot of risers in Uruguay, BUT I MAKE THIS PROMISE I'll never go on Soccer Wiki AGAIN if SM don't appreciate your help this time & soon!!! Just not worth the effort :(:(:(

yehh they were my threads.....:D

have patience my friend.

or use soccerwiki to start putting the right players at the clubs in slovakia. i made a start on adding new ones...if more people do the same then its less work for SM & Soccerwiki as all they have to do his the rating changes.

IMO it is worth the effort. the game is up to date, correct players at correct clubs. all they need is the ratings changed.

little update on Uruguay, done Cerro & Liverpool Montevideo & River Plate de Montevideo...started Juventud,,,just leaving

Racing Club

Cerro Largo

& Central Espanol...

to be done. should be complete by next week.

I'm not as happy or optimistic about SM or SW as you JMHD. My time is limited. If I see a definite improvement in SM appreciating the help they are getting then I may think again, but now the ball is in their court, prove it or lose it SM :( A LOT of ratings worldwide have been waiting FAR too long :(

I'm not as happy or optimistic about SM or SW as you JMHD. My time is limited. If I see a definite improvement in SM appreciating the help they are getting then I may think again' date=' but now the ball is in their court, prove it or lose it SM :( A LOT of ratings worldwide have been waiting FAR too long :([/quote']

but dont you think they have really stepped it up the last couple months?

ALOT of work has been done recently. you have to look forward, can you expect them to look at leagues like malta/lativa/iran again for another couple years? i dont think so. so they are effectively freeing up more time in the future to review the more major leagues...

A LOT of work has been done recently. you have to look forward' date=' can you expect them to look at leagues like malta/lativa/iran again for another couple years? i dont think so. so they are effectively freeing up more time in the future to review the more major leagues...[/quote']

You have to look at the BIG picture before SM are forgiven for their laxity over a long period. Spurts in the short-term are not proof of successful change.

If the majority of work is done by "The Community" SM should have no problems completing the work & if this is not the case then the idea of SW is a failure :eek::(

If they can improve, then I will give them credit, BUT NO I see NO EVIDENCE yet, they've had spurts before that don't last. Overall the picture is still worse than years gone by & it wasn't great then either :(

Surprise me SM & I'll gladly take it all back :):):)

ALOT of work has been done recently. you have to look forward' date=' can you expect them to look at leagues like malta/lativa/iran again for another couple years? i dont think so. so they are effectively freeing up more time in the future to review the more major leagues...

I don't see why not. If and its a big if, they continue to go at a good rate I don't see why they couldn't fit it in. Depends also though whether they decide to do the major leagues two or three times a year - if three then probably not. I really hope they don't do them 3 times a year there's just no need imo.

It has become extremely frustrating to wait eternally for when they will finally do the big leagues...

But the Premier league for example is only 10 games in. I doubt there would be much player rating movement off the back of 10 games. Give it till the half way point or there abouts and more justified movement can occur.

Besides if they did the major leagues after every 10 games the rest of the world would become even more neglected than already is.

But the Premier league for example is only 10 games in. I doubt there would be much player rating movement off the back of 10 games. Give it till the half way point or there abouts and more justified movement can occur.

Besides if they did the major leagues after every 10 games the rest of the world would become even more neglected than already is.

Yes, but they didn't do the end of season changes. It is annoying to see Reus, Kroos, Alba and Kagawa been 90 rated

Yes' date=' but they didn't do the end of season changes. It is annoying to see Reus, Kroos, Alba and Kagawa been 90 rated[/quote']

Yeah fair point but it's surely worth waiting a few more weeks to get the big leagues on a better schedule (half way through the season and end of season).