Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Just had a tweet from SM saying the big leagues will be reviewed 'in the next month or two', so will definitely be done before Christmas. With no ratings being done for the next week, (as SM also posted on their twitter), that leaves one or two weeks for any other leagues to be done in between Belgium/Greece/Turkey & EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Super Liga. My guess is it will be the second tier of the big leagues that get done in that gap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who do you think is going to be reviewed be after the big leagues??

it will go..

holland/portugal

Championship/ligue 2/serie b/2 bundesliga/segunda (any order)

Prem/ligue1/bundesliga/serie a/la liga (any order)

xmas break

mexico/argentina/brazil/russia

based on this time last year...

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

it will go..

holland/portugal

Championship/ligue 2/serie b/2 bundesliga/segunda (any order)

Prem/ligue1/bundesliga/serie a/la liga (any order)

xmas break

mexico/argentina/brazil/russia

based on this time last year...

I think:

Holland - Portugal

Ligue 1 - Bundesliga - Premier - La Liga - Serie A

xmas break

Argentina - Brazil - Russia (jan 2012)

No chance for Championship/ligue 2/serie b/2 bundesliga/segunda:(

Only 4-5 weeks for Xmas...

Championship was done in february this year... they reviewed it after more than a year of waiting. There's no way they will review it again now.

After Holland and Portugal it's the big leagues. The same thing happened last changes. It's a bit predictable now really...

Small European countries > Bigger (Belgium, Turkey, Greece etc... > Holland, Portugal, > Italy Germany, France, Spain, England

SM Tweeted that the big leagues will be reviewed at the end of november/start of december. Right now its the 17th. Holland/Portugal, one of the 2 will be started friday, i'd say by the end of next week the big 5 will be here.

Big 5 starting 29th november. :P

where do you see that schedule??? or is it a timeline of some sort?

I just keep track of when Countries are reviewed & if same time since last time then when they "should" be reviewed again, simples :) but takes a long-time to put together in the first place. Sometimes SM are pretty much on time :) with some "lesser Leagues" we are still waiting & very much overdue :(:(

Belgium were actually 58 days earlier than the previous time gap. If they repeat this last time gap, then Belgium will be reviewed next 21 July 2012. YES, I know it's an inexact science, because of Seasons starting & finishing times but SM are extremely unreliable & its my best way of tracking when to buy & also when & if to sell :) ie I'm not going to wait another 300days with wage concerns etc to get another possible +1 or 2 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any idea when was the last time they reviewed african teams? And when they did it' date=' did they revised them by country or all the african teams?

Thanks[/quote']

the only recent review in africa was Egypt league, in August 2010. When they did it, they review the whole league. Before of past summer, SM reviews were different: only main clubs were been updated and african clubs were been periodically reviewed (the golden age of SM...) :D

Last south african main clubs review was in August 2009,and just after that Tunisian clubs. i don't think there will be others, as for Mazembe, ASEC Mimosas, etc. etc. It's a shame, I know,but it's like that. Anyway, if you're desperate waiting for a guy who has to rise, it's possible he's going to do even if his league won't be reviewed. (RAKELS, Deniss, MINGAZOV, Ruslan and AYARI, Khaled are some examples of this strange phenomenon :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Respuesta: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

I guess tha SM will not necesarily pick the most overdue leagues. Probably Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, USA will come soon.

However, I need to say that the following leagues need urgent reviews, since it has been a long, long, long time...

Peru

South Africa

Croatia

Serbia

Slovenia

Slovakia