Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

So when do you guys reckon exotic league (Japan' date=' Romania, Bulgaria etc) gonna get reviewed? After the big 5 or after the Portugal, Dutch, Belgium kind of league?[/quote']

Japan is one game from end of season so should be imminent

Romania, Bulgaria, Dutch and Belgium are all about half way through their season so now would be a good time to review (rather than the big 5)

Portugal is only 10 games in so could wait till after these.

So I would say, Romania, Bulgaria, Dutch and Belgium should be prioritised. This probably won't happen though.

Oh and so you know' date=' Germany, Italy, Spain & England will be reviewed soon, or do you need a announcement? fill your boots with your risers.[/quote']

I agree. It was pretty obvious that the big league reviews were going to start anytime soon.

People really need to gain some perspective.

Guest drseanfitz

"Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?"

ok I've made the name of the thread as noticeable as possible here.

can people please keep this thread on topic.

if you wanna discuss whether or not SM's current review policy is correct, then feel free to set up a separate thread to discuss it.

I wonder how big the scandal would be if it was some unexpected league' date=' like Chile, or Japan...[/quote']

Unexpected?

I Expect the next league to be ..... wait for it ......

...... "Leagues will appear here shortly" :)

...... NO they won't :) Now that's the Scandal

Ooooooh the excitement & anticipation is overwhelming ..... I can't wait ..... I keep clicking on it to see if its arrived yet .....

I tell you it WILL HAPPEN.... one day .... maybe soon ..... :)

...... "Leagues will appear here shortly" ........ :rolleyes::D:D:D

U better get a life insurance the odds are that someone will cash in on that before a league is announced :mad::(:eek:

U better get a life insurance the odds are that someone will cash in on that before a league is announced :mad::(:eek:

Someone I know, was told by someone, who knows someone else, who knows someone in the know... that it might be France :eek:

So I quickly clicked on the relevent page to see if its true and of course it isn't ..... I can assure everyone, the AUTHORITY in this matter states ....

...... "Leagues will appear here shortly" ........ :)

Phew!!! :rolleyes: We can keep guessing which are the next Leagues to be reviewed - Official

Although french is being reviewed for some days there are still some pretty decent players:

Geroges Mandjeck DM/CB 23 85 +1

Sylvain Marchal CB 32 87 +1

Samuel Souprayen LB 23 85 +1

Younousse Sankhare CM 22 85 +2

Gueida Fofana DM 20 85 +1/2

Milan Bisevac CB 28 88 +1

I compiled it from the Fluffy League1

Can you tell me under 80?

Mandjeck, Souprayen & Sankhare all play in Ligue 2 fella.

It's not a problem, SM appear to have decided not to let their users know, I just saw this on the twitter feed to another user which seems to confirm it...

@SoccerManager ,when will you be reviewing england,spain,germany and italy leagues?

The response from SM...

@(user) data is transferred over from the @SoccerWiki on a daily basis.

They could easily have told him, but didn't. So, for whatever reason, it looks like a deliberate decision on the part of SM. EDIT - Either that, or they aren't doing all the big five at once, and are going elsewhere, but the lack of any update issue remains.

It's not a problem' date=' SM have clearly decided not to let their users now, I just saw this on the twitter feed to another user which confirms it...

The response from SM...

They could easily have told him, but didn't. So, for whatever reason, it looks like a deliberate decision on the part of SM.[/quote']

if thats the case, it would be just bad imo...

Its not even about knwing asap to snap up the big risers, but removing the tab with all the risers and drops is really bad imo.

I mean i always checked that out to see who dropped and who raised, and a couple of time i even bought a couple of players i didnt even know but that rose to 87/88.

Removing this tab, is possibly the worst decision SM has made.