Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

if thats the case' date=' it would be just bad imo...

Its not even about knwing asap to snap up the big risers, but removing the tab with all the risers and drops is really bad imo.

I mean i always checked that out to see who dropped and who raised, and a couple of time i even bought a couple of players i didnt even know but that rose to 87/88.

Removing this tab, is possibly the worst decision SM has made.[/quote']

The only reason I can see is that letting people know what is going on with the ratings takes (a little!) of SM time and does not make money and they'd rather spend their time making silly additions to the game like these stupid scout reports to try make more money from the game player

The only reason I can see is that letting people know what is going on with the ratings takes (a little!) of SM time and does not make money and they'd rather spend their time making silly additions to the game like these stupid scout reports to try make more money from the game player

I agree with this

IN SPADES! :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Edit: Except I actually think SM do this purposefully because they don't like trading managers & want to make it so difficult they give up!

"Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?"

ok I've made the name of the thread as noticeable as possible here.

can people please keep this thread on topic.

if you wanna discuss whether or not SM's current review policy is correct' date=' then feel free to set up a separate thread to discuss it.[/quote']

Looks like it its going to be hard to keep the two separate by the looks of things.

Maybe a bigger typeface size would help :P;)

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss why we have to guess........

On a serious note, been thinking about this since the other day, and was thinking about the expanding the remit of the thread... unfortunately the OP is no longer active so have changed the thread anyway.

The main reason for my intervention the other day was because, for at least the 4th time in the last few months, the thread had descended into abuse hurling. and deleting the post's before we get to the point of having to infract people is always a more favourable option.

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss why we have to guess........

On a serious note' date=' been thinking about this since the other day, and was thinking about the expanding the remit of the thread... unfortunately the OP is no longer active so have changed the thread anyway.[/quote']

A good decision I feel as keeping it all in one place makes sense :)

Let the flame wars begin...

Only Joking

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

All we need is for SM to communicate their intentions, and all of this debate would calm down, even if we didn't like their decision at least we'd know a definitive answer. There's nothing worse than just being kept in the dark like this, there's just no way to ask them, which isn't a good thing.

I just had toyoda of sagan tosa rise from 79 - 83.

Is this just a random rise or are they doing the japanese league too??? :confused:

Ive got quite a few japan based players and none have rose yet, and that includes other players from Sagan Tosu.

Hope they do Japan though as the season has just finished.

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

I'm disagree!! We must know who buy for our teams..!!! However' date=' the next league reviewed is the Japanese League... Yohei Toyoda rose from 79 to 83 this morning..[/quote']

that line is ridiculous. you only buy on whats posted on the forum?

Toyoda was most likely a one off, as with Peruzzi, Matias Rodriguez, Yotun & Advincula recently.

As with every league that is done, and as we are seeing with Ligue 1, they start at the bottom club and work up.

Sagan Tosu did not finish bottom of the J League.

Making an educated guess at the next league, it is most likely to be one of the remaining top 5 leagues.

if thats the case' date=' it would be just bad imo...

Its not even about knwing asap to snap up the big risers, but removing the tab with all the risers and drops is really bad imo.

I mean i always checked that out to see who dropped and who raised, and a couple of time i even bought a couple of players i didnt even know but that rose to 87/88.

Removing this tab, is possibly the worst decision SM has made.[/quote']

Spot on; nowadays u need massive intel to find out who rose and who fell; it's like a guerila zone no rules; at least SM should come out say from now on everything goes regarding ratings; this is to messed up and it's getting worse every day.

Spot on; nowadays u need massive intel to find out who rose and who fell; it's like a guerila zone no rules; at least SM should come out say from now on everything goes regarding ratings; this is to messed up and it's getting worse every day.

its not hard to find it.

soccerwiki > DATABASE > recent changes

there is clearly a small glitch atm, why cant people just bare with it for now. at least they are still doing reviews rather than stopping, which i remember was the case a while back whilst they updated servers. then there was any changes for a couple weeks!

it all works out in the long term folks!

I'd agree with you about it being a glitch JMH, but what's surprised me is that they haven't mentioned it once on twitter, where normally they do at least post a line saying when they are about to transfer a league over from SoccerWiki, they haven't done this at all in this instance.

Again, communication is the key, SM haven't provided it over this issue (which has now been ongoing a full week), and look at the mess it has caused. One simple message from them, somewhere, is all it would take to clear up the confusion and debates (that admittedly do get taken too far). There'll always be those with problems with what SM decide, but at least there'd be a answer set in stone rather than users (of varying experience with the game remember) having to come to their own conclusions.

On a serious note' date=' been thinking about this since the other day, and was thinking about the expanding the remit of the thread... unfortunately the OP is no longer active so have changed the thread anyway.

The main reason for my intervention the other day was because, for at least the 4th time in the last few months, the thread had descended into abuse hurling. and deleting the post's before we get to the point of having to infract people is always a more favourable option.[/quote']

I have to applaud this post :)

its not hard to find it.

soccerwiki > DATABASE > recent changes

there is clearly a small glitch atm' date=' why cant people just bare with it for now. at least they are still doing reviews rather than stopping, which i remember was the case a while back whilst they updated servers. then there was any changes for a couple weeks!

it all works out in the long term folks![/quote']

Could you please post a link were SM says about it being a glitch? ;)

People should be able to look at SM to find the recent changes to the game rather than looking at a different website. That's not a lot to ask and makes common sense.

also in regards to Toyoda' date=' several other players were given a one off update

Rodrigues WILSON +2

Yojiro TAKAHAGI +1

AOYAMA, Toshihiro +1

MIZUMOTO, Hiroki +2[/quote']

Interesting, but worry's me a little that they won't do Japan anytime soon :(

Masahiro Fukazawa rated 67' date=' should rise 13+. Supposed to be like ronaldo..[/quote']

Lol