Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

I doubt it' date=' they was only done 2 month ago... (last week Sept, 1st week Oct) I had a couple dozen players reviewed... :)[/quote']

You quoted a post from August... before the changes were done.

I don't know why did you do that. Bit weird lol :o

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

has it crossed anyone elses mind that SM might be altering the league review section and will start charging credits to view it?

i know it wont affect forum users but there does seem to be plenty of people that dont use the forum.

has it crossed anyone elses mind that SM might be altering the league review section and will start charging credits to view it?

i know it wont affect forum users but there does seem to be plenty of people that dont use the forum.

Doubt it, don't think they would stoop so low.

It would smack of withdrawing something free & then charge for it. If they were going to do this why not charge everybody to play the game? Essentially make a Free Game into a paying game. With GOLD they give a choice at least, can't see it.

The leagues section has now been removed from player changes, so there we have it, SM are no longer telling us what league they are reviewing and when.:( I'd love to know the reason for this.

The leagues section has now been removed from player changes' date=' so there we have it, SM are no longer telling us what league they are reviewing and when.:( I'd love to know the reason for this.[/quote']

well, at least now we know, tho i think its a terrible decision...

Edit: Marseille and Lyon are yet to be done, right?

The leagues section has now been removed from player changes' date=' so there we have it, SM are no longer telling us what league they are reviewing and when.:( I'd love to know the reason for this.[/quote']

Who/How do we contact someone from SM to explain the reasons for their decision on removing this feature of the game? Or is there no customer service to contact?

Who/How do we contact someone from SM to explain the reasons for their decision on removing this feature of the game? Or is there no customer service to contact?

Pointless mate, you could be waiting like a year for a reply. Heck you would be lucky even getting a reply :P

Probably didn't deserve to rise just yet?

Both bisevac and Kone have been playing a considerable amount, their team is top of the league. Kone has been a regular all of last season.. there were way more reasons to rise them than to keep them the same...

Id say that both would have deserved a rise since they are 88 and 87 rated... I just feel like they got snobbed....

There's no way to contact them anymore. Bug tickets are the only way I could find that was even close, but they just close tickets that aren't strictly bug related. It is dissapointing, but this is the way things have been going. Even the dev's who used to be members of the forum have now gone.

I'n not even sure that SM are going to continue to review leagues in the way they always have. I notice they now state "Players are constantly changed by our community from SW" and there are the aforementioned risers from Japan, could it be that they are going to just rely on Soccerwiki users to do the risers instead. Maybe they'll still review the big leages but perhaps smaller leagues will just be update when and if a SW user does it? Pure speculation on my part, but it's a possibility.

There's no way to contact them anymore. Bug tickets are the only way I could find that was even close' date=' but they just close tickets that aren't strictly bug related. It is dissapointing, but this is the way things have been going. Even the dev's who used to be members of the forum have now gone.

I'n not even sure that SM are going to continue to review leagues in the way they always have. I notice they now state "Players are constantly changed by our community from SW" and there are the aforementioned risers from Japan, could it be that they are going to just rely on Soccerwiki users to do the risers instead. Maybe they'll still review the big leages but perhaps smaller leagues will just be update when and if a SW user does it? Pure speculation on my part, but it's a possibility.[/quote']

i just hope they wont fully rely on the people from SW, because if they will, then the realism of the game will come to an end...

at least they finally put in a tab with the players that got a rating change which is what everyone was asking. I don't mind that they don't announce the leagues first it's kind of a mistery;

I don't mind that they don't announce the leagues first it's kind of a mistery;

It's not much good for lower league clubs who rely on buying risers at the right time to survive' date=' though (and can't afford to absorb months of a players wage before he is reviewed). How your view these development depends on how you play the game really, it won't matter as much to a team that has decent resources of course, it's just a shame SM can't continue to cater for everyone, but that's life. You're right though, at least we can now see what's going on again, that's good.

i just hope they wont fully rely on the people from SW, because if they will, then the realism of the game will come to an end...

I'm sure they'll still look at the suggested changes before deciding whether to implement them in the game or not, it just means that the users do more of the work and bring a wider variety of players to their attention. It would at least benefit the quality of lesser league ratings which tend to slip a year or more out of date at times. It wouldn't be too dissimilar to the way predictions threads work on here now that I think about it.

Poor decision from SM on the new update.

When I bothered to go on SW some time ago to suggest a new rating for a few players It wouldn't let me suggest the rises they deserved and capped quite a few at about 80 when they should have been 83 for example. Due to that I thought sod it if they can't be bothered to let me suggest the correct rating change then i'm not going to be bothered to go on there and help update the players.

Maybe JMH_Daggers or someone else who understands how SW works can shed some light on why I couldn't suggest the correct ratings as it makes no sense to only have the option to suggest an unjust rating?

Has anyone else experienced this?

I wonder how much this new update will end up hitting them in the pocket for I could understand people who enjoy the lower league challenges losing interest in the game now and leaving, and at the same time can't see how this will attract new people to the game:rolleyes:

It's not much good for lower league clubs who rely on buying risers at the right time to survive' date=' though (and can't afford to absorb months of a players wage before he is reviewed). How your view these development depends on how you play the game really, it won't matter as much to a team that has decent resources of course, it's just a shame SM can't continue to cater for everyone, but that's life. You're right though, at least we can now see what's going on again, that's good.

I'm sure they'll still look at the suggested changes before deciding whether to implement them in the game or not, it just means that the users do more of the work and bring a wider variety of players to their attention. It would at least benefit the quality of lesser league ratings which tend to slip a year or more out of date at times. It wouldn't be too dissimilar to the way predictions threads work on here now that I think about it.[/quote']

the difference between the prediction threads and SW is that in the prediction thread you 'predict'...

Prrety much the forum prediction is based on minutes played, team position, goals/assists, and based on that you predict a rating thats most fitting for the player.

On SW you can just submit ratings basing it on hype and player liking... Just look at Neymar, Lucas, Dede rising to rating they dont deserve, and all because at SW the majority of people that submit a rating worship these players, and want them already to be 96+ on SM...

SW is definetly a great addition, but it has to be 'contained', because otherwise we will have a bunch of reviews just based on hype, and not the actual perfrmance stats.

Poor decision from SM on the new update.

When I bothered to go on SW some time ago to suggest a new rating for a few players It wouldn't let me suggest the rises they deserved and capped quite a few at about 80 when they should have been 83 for example. Due to that I thought sod it if they can't be bothered to let me suggest the correct rating change then i'm not going to be bothered to go on there and help update the players.

Maybe JMH_Daggers or someone else who understands how SW works can shed some light on why I couldn't suggest the correct ratings as it makes no sense to only have the option to suggest an unjust rating?

Has anyone else experienced this?

I wonder how much this new update will end up hitting them in the pocket for I could understand people who enjoy the lower league challenges losing interest in the game now and leaving' date=' and at the same time can't see how this will attract new people to the game:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yep, it always mystified & aggravated me why they didn't want an accurate estimation & was capped at 80 when u knew it should be 82+. same with 70's & lower u knew were going well above 75.

It's fairly obvious to me and I repeat this assertion a slightly different way:-

SM want it to be as difficult as possible for trading managers

They have done this in many ways, I just can't be bothered repeating them all here. Won't effect me much but it will other trading managers who rely on the Forum & knowing when certain players will be up-rated.

Just wish SM would have the GUTS to come out and admit this is what they are doing.

It's fairly obvious to me and I repeat this assertion a slightly different way:-

They have done this in many ways, I just can't be bothered repeating them all here. Won't effect me much but it will other trading managers who rely on the Forum & knowing when certain players will be up-rated.

Just wish SM would have the GUTS to come out and admit this is what they are doing.

Yes, I've seen you say that and I agree.

They have done this in many ways' date=' I just can't be bothered repeating them all here. Won't effect me much but it will other trading managers who rely on the Forum & knowing when certain players will be up-rated.

Remember to use the big typeface as well as the pink it wields more power :)