Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

am i right that we know have to go to soccerwiki to see any changes?

if so, can we find a list of changes on there , the same way we used to see them on SM.

is there anywhere that tells you which leagues are currently being reviewed?

whilst i dont agree with those that want to be spoonfed all the details so they can rush out and buy risers, it would help knowing what is currently being reviewed.

i find it a real shame that the people responsible for all these decisions dont have the slightest respect for it's customers.

they seem to have wasted a lot of time on scout/managers reports, which seems a pointless exercise to me, instead of improving areas that would encourage its customers to buy more credits.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........ Rant imminent. Soccerwiki has been a plague on this game. While it's a good standalone idea, it should never have b

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed? Fine A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9 Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta) Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he

am i right that we know have to go to soccerwiki to see any changes?

if so' date=' can we find a list of changes on there , the same way we used to see them on SM.

is there anywhere that tells you which leagues are currently being reviewed?

whilst i dont agree with those that want to be spoonfed all the details so they can rush out and buy risers, it would help knowing what is currently being reviewed.

i find it a real shame that the people responsible for all these decisions dont have the slightest respect for it's customers.

they seem to have wasted a lot of time on scout/managers reports, which seems a pointless exercise to me, instead of improving areas that would encourage its customers to buy more credits.[/quote']

You can still see the recent player rating changes in the usual place :)

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Who knows' date=' since SM have decided to do away with any form of customer service it's pure guesswork to work out what they're doing now. since they won't tell us and we can't ask them.:( I was looking forward to getting Kusk when Denmark was done, look how that works. They've certainly started on Italy though. [b']Did anyone submit changes for the random players who rose today?[/b]

EDIT - On twitter, this is all SM will tell us: "data is continually transferred over from @SoccerWiki on a daily basis. This data appears within Player Changes and New Players."

I added the new positions for Kusk a few days ago

They seem to review the players rating whenever someone updates them on soccerwiki

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

They seem to review the players rating whenever someone updates them on soccerwiki

Thanks for that, I have seen that happen before, so I guess that confirms this is someting SM are likely to do. Although I changed Cornelius (FC Copenhagen) last month, and he didn't have a rating change when his position changed, so who knows.:P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's re

I don't know if it's really this what they are doing...this morning, in fact, also Leo Baptistao (Rayo Vallecano) had his position changed but he wasn't reviewed, evene if he surely desereves a rise....so...who knows... :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM'

I don't know if it's really this what they are doing...this morning' date=' in fact, also Leo Baptistao (Rayo Vallecano) had his position changed but he wasn't reviewed, evene if he surely desereves a rise....so...who knows... :confused:[/quote']

Perhaps because he is a Spanish league player, and thus is going to be reviewed soon, anyway? Doesn't change the fact that Andreas Cornelius, another big riser from the same league as Kusk, didn't rise when he had a positional change a few weeks ago though.:confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM'

I don't know if it's really this what they are doing...this morning' date=' in fact, also Leo Baptistao (Rayo Vallecano) had his position changed but he wasn't reviewed, evene if he surely desereves a rise....so...who knows... :confused:[/quote']

Positions dont only change during league reviews, they're changed when someone alters it in Soccer Wiki and the Vote is accepted.

This is chaos, SM confuses us with one change per month, changes that have a negative effect on the performance of the game .... SM cannot "steal" the users pleasure to search for players when a league is announced. Now we will expect to see random predictions, leading to a total chaos. Also a mess is the list of players who grew up, now they are put all toghether, very inadequate. Is unfortunate that instead of evolving, SM is regresses and "steal" one of the great pleasure of this game: to give predictions on the league announced!

This is chaos' date=' SM confuses us with one change per month, changes that have a negative effect on the performance of the game .... SM cannot "steal" the users pleasure to search for players when a league is announced. Now we will expect to see random predictions, leading to a total chaos. Also a mess is the list of players who grew up, now they are put all toghether, very inadequate. Is unfortunate that instead of evolving, SM is regresses and [b']"steal" one of the great pleasure of this game: to give predictions on the league announced![/b]

Agreed, i dont actually have a clue whats going on with ratings atm. Italy clearly being reviewed but having some random rises like Okore.

Agreed' date=' i dont actually have a clue whats going on with ratings atm. Italy clearly being reviewed but having some random rises like Okore.[/quote']

I think they reviewed some guys in Denmark today, because Andreas Cornelius got a rise too

This is chaos' date=' SM confuses us with one change per month, changes that have a negative effect on the performance of the game .... SM cannot "steal" the users pleasure to search for players when a league is announced. Now we will expect to see random predictions, leading to a total chaos. Also a mess is the list of players who grew up, now they are put all toghether, very inadequate. Is unfortunate that instead of evolving, SM is regresses and [b']"steal" one of the great pleasure of this game: to give predictions on the league announced![/b]

Very well said, agree entirely.... Good word for it

CHAOS!

:(:(:(

tbh, its people who suggest changes on soccerwiki that are influencing the changes by editing positions.

SM will review the rating whilst checking the submitted changes.

for example, Kusk, Cornelius were position edits, the Berwick Rangers changes were transfers and position edits, Israeli guy was a position change i believe..

also your all jumping to conclusions, based on what? one change from israel, 4/5 from scotland division 3, and a couple of young danish players....nothing has really changes, its only because now you can see every single change from Soccerwiki you think this is new. its not.

we saw it in the summer with Brahim Aleman or Djibril Sidibe when they were transferred between clubs,,,also Matias Rodriguez, Yoshi Yotun, Luis Advincula, Gino Peruzzi all have had recent changes without any one really noticing, but now its on the page people seem to think its a new thing that they are changing players at random....

makes perfect sense to me...much better than waiting for months for a league to be announced. if you know they are a good riser, you should be buying them straight away, ie in Kasper KUSK case, 75>82, there are hard to come by. I would rather the ratings be up to date.

there are thousands of risers, i can see at least 20 good ones from Denmark that havent been done.

the will always be SM managers unhappy it seems, some annoyed that they are having to wait months for a riser/league review, and now some annoyed that they didnt buy the riser who has risen because he has been edited.

yes m8 u're right but u know how it is if u don't have power u have nothing. It's basically like SM is aiming to become an dictatorial regime and the users's view is not of importance.

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

"Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?"

ok I've made the name of the thread as noticeable as possible here.

can people please keep this thread on topic.

if you wanna discuss whether or not SM's current review policy is correct' date=' then feel free to set up a separate thread to discuss it.[/quote']

Now I understand why the thread title was changed, because basically a popular thread would have been made redundant altogether. And to think I Applauded & repped the author for his kind intervention. Please now give me back my applause & rep :D