Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Rude aren't you ? :confused:

I think what Gless meant was that SM is no longer a happy place:p, but instead a sad one:(. He was just playing with your user-name to create an ironic view of it by changing the name:D. Why is that rude? I find it kinda of funny:D

If it is real insulting to you, Glen and I should apologize you:o

Rude aren't you ? :confused:

No I don't mean to be rude! I just read some posts and your latest postings in this thread hasn't been very happy so I tried to joke a little about your username. I'm sorry if you didn't like it and I hope your not mad at me.

If that's the case we could call you Soccamad :D

I have recommended it to lots of friends also but won't be anymore' date=' in fact, if anyone asks me, I'll tell them straight what the problems are, (if they have a spare few hours to listen :rolleyes:). I often wondered myself if any of them actually read these threads, I got my answer a couple of months ago when I received a warning on here after posting a fairly innocuous word that is part of any 8 year-old's vocabulary, (4 letters long, it rhymes with trap but begins with a 'c' - seriously!!). So it seems they do read threads, (and profiles), but just couldn't give a toss to be honest... > if only they re-directed the energy they use on giving pointless infractions to actually listen to their customers, then they may have a half-decent reputation.

It would have been much fairer and probably more favourably accepted if they had put it out to a vote, but come on, we all know that nothing like that is EVER going to happen... unless you consider the wiki of course which does serve a purpose in the sense that players can vote changes in rating, position etc the only thing is that it is well open to abuse and manipulation. I also gotta say, I'm not down with the way its just suddenly changed the way changes are viewed. It's hideous, time-consuming and just doesnt make sense anymore :(

I think SM's failure has been its success imho. Obviously the company wasn't ready for its explosive growth and has been riddled with bad management and misdirection every step of the way from what I have seen. Their attitude seems to be that its their game, they can do what they want with it and we don't have to play if we don't like it. That's fair enough, it IS their business, but it hardly enamours them with their customers; without which they wouldnt even have a 'business' let's not forget.

Spot-on Nathan, SM dont have customer-service as we all know and that's because it would cost more money as you rightly say. From what I can see, it's all about roping in new customers and once they have their money they then become existing customers which is of no concern to SM.. I don't think I've ever seen any company adopt this strategy as successfully tbh most companies won't even risk it as it's practically suicide.

From what I've read on other threads, the Devs dont even read their messages and people have had their accounts sanctioned for spamming them with ''support'' tickets. I think the only way to REALLY get them to sit up and take notice is to go after what really matters to them... new customers and advertising!!! Social media campaign anyone??? :D it doesnt matter to them how many people stop playing if they have more and more new customers to make their numbers up. This will keep the advertising networks happy because there'll still be huge amounts of page views.

Too many people are just happy to view their feelings on this forum then forget about it, thats why it's never going to change... I may start a thread to try and gauge the depth of support ie; players like myself, who are unwilling to spend any more on this product after recent events. I'd also advise anyone who's serious to create a signature like mine which can be seen on every post...[/quote']

it has been this way for 5 years mate i joined in 2007 early ish and joined the forum in may and it was all good up untill 2008 were sm has gone down hill. They do only care for our money and because new people will join and people will renew gold they will continue to make money. Ste gore the owner was not always a robot or as arigont as he is now he once posted on here regulary but I can tell you that the devs will never read this thread and never take note of any thread and you have to get alot of support and keep shouting your point untill they do take notice.

No I don't mean to be rude! I just read some posts and your latest postings in this thread hasn't been very happy so I tried to joke a little about your username. I'm sorry if you didn't like it and I hope your not mad at me.

If that's the case we could call you Soccamad :D

Joke accepted as genuine, which is basically what I was asking :) Yours sincerely sorry, SoccoSensitive :D

Except of the disappearance of any shown schedule WITHOUT WARNING OR ANNOUNCEMENT, it seems that with this new change they 've become far more slower! They 've reviewed only 6 Italian teams after 3 days of reviewing:

Pescara and Siena on Thursday,

Genoa and Palermo on Friday,

Bologna and Chievo on Saturday.

This is slower than ever! If they continue on this rate, they will spend 2 weeks (10 working days) for Italy Serie A' only! :eek::(

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Except of the disappearance of any shown schedule WITHOUT WARNING OR ANNOUNCEMENT' date=' it seems that with this new change they 've become far more slower! They 've reviewed only 6 Italian teams after 3 days of reviewing:

This is slower than ever! If they continue on this rate, they will spend 2 weeks (10 working days) for Italy Serie A' only! :eek::([/quote']

I really don't like this new random way of SM.

I'll keep on buying possible risers from all over the world as i always did, but it helped a lot to know where to focus, mainly for the cheap buy&sell risers that were an important source of money for my clubs...

But now i am getting lost in this chaos, since i can't undertand if they are reviewing an whole league, a club,just some random players... :confused:

The worst thing is that i can't see the reason for it. The review schedule was a simple and working thing, why destroy it? :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Except of the disappearance of any shown schedule WITHOUT WARNING OR ANNOUNCEMENT' date=' it seems that with this new change they 've become far more slower! They 've reviewed only 6 Italian teams after 3 days of reviewing:

This is slower than ever! If they continue on this rate, they will spend 2 weeks (10 working days) for Italy Serie A' only! :eek::([/quote']

I've noticed the same...Seria A it is taking too much time to be done. They are doing it too slowly...only 2 teams every day...

And this is not justified by the fact that they are reviewing other players from other leagues at the same time because until now, they have done only a few players of this category.

The majority of the other changes, indeed, are position changes, which (also if they weren't communicated) were done every day also before the new system was improved.

I hope they will increase their speed...

exactly. makes you laugh the comments on here. now its too slow' date=' last week it was too fast![/quote']

Thanks god its slow. I had been busy all week with exams and i missed some French Risers +85 and now with this delay i was able to buy the best risers available, but it seems i am still bit frustrated and i will always be lol every time.:D

I am only discontent with the discrepancy that SM shows.

Ok, they decided to not announce the reviews and take off the calendar, not a great move, but we will survive.

They decided to review the player rating when their position changes or whe they transfer for another club, that´s sounds fair enough.

But at least to the same for all the players, do not review some and not review others.

If they had a 4 team per day rate in the Ligue 1 review, they should keep up the same rate for all the leagues, but nooooo, the Serie A have a 2 team per day rate.

Toon I think later will be shown .. today should reevaluate Torino' date=' Cagliari, Sampdoria, Chievo,Parma and Atalanta[/quote']

Once again I agree with the fact that maybe the changes will be shown later, but I think they will review less teams that the ones you mentioned. The reviewing speed in italy until now has been of two teams every day...

however I hope you're right... ;)

exactly. makes you laugh the comments on here. now its too slow' date=' last week it was too fast![/quote']

What makes me laugh is the "SM Cheerleaders" in this forum, who are always ready to defend SM in every single matter (even if SM is clearly wrong), always cheer for everything SM does and are ready to attack everyone "dares" to criticize or complain for SM's (many) bad/wrong/insufficient issues!

Respuesta: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy....

So' date=' i guess if they review one (1) player per day, that would be the best... :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote']

Mate... i like your ironic tone. We all know the opinion of Daggers about the changes.... Personally I think he's a developer to the game besides to be the first scout in SM. You can see it in soccerwiki. But I think he is in all his right to give us his opinion