Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

• 1 month later...

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

When they are finished south america' date=' it has to be slovenia and slovakia, they are well over due[/quote']

I wouldn't be too sure about that. If they're doing all or most of SA countries, they will finish in spring, time again for bigger countries.

Unless Mexico is the last one and then they will move to Europe.

We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

well, League 2 has thrown me right out...

i dont think there are any decent rises here, as last time league 2 was revised, most players hit 73/74...

feel free to prove me wrong, after all i normally post riser lists, this time im guna sit back and let someone else share some knowledge! :P:D

Not sure about any big risers, but I've heard a lot of noise made about Nick Powell of Crewe. 17 rated 70. Apparently Arsenal, Chelsea among others lining up bids. An England youth regular I think. Sorry if people already know this but I only just heard about/bought him, though he'd be worth a mention in case you'd never heard of him.

Respuesta: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

are you guys sure about this? it's not the championship? any other opinions here would help

I'm pretty sure that it is the Championship. I don't know there in England, but im from Spain and here, when the last revisions were announced Premier was called ''DivisiĆ³n 1'', so if SoccerManager hasn't changed the system since 2/3 months ago, it is the Championship.

Its Championship Guys! lol

They do it like England division 1 -Prem

Division 2 -Champ

division 3 and 4-League 1 and 2

division 5-Blue square prem

When they done league 1 and 2 england it was called Division 3 and 4.Trust me :) look at the English championships Gameworlds,They do it by that now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a little spreadsheet to show when leagues were last reviewed to try and predict what will be reviewed next. If the same amount of time lasp is used, or averaged since 2009 then I predict:

April is a little bit blank, perhaps Poland, Romania, Czech?

May should be USA, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and then back to Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Greece, Turkey.

I also thought Ukriane was at the same time as Russia, but by my calculations, Ukraine will be in June.

Australia should have been donbe already, I'm guessing things are all delayed d/t the Big 5 getting more often.

I've made a little spreadsheet to show when leagues were last reviewed to try and predict what will be reviewed next. If the same amount of time lasp is used' date=' or averaged since 2009 then I predict:

May should be USA, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and then back to Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Greece, Turkey.

I also thought Ukriane was at the same time as Russia, but by my calculations, Ukraine will be in June.

Australia should have been donbe already, I'm guessing things are all delayed d/t the Big 5 getting more often.[/quote']

i been meaning to do this for ages! how far back does yours go?

I've made a little spreadsheet to show when leagues were last reviewed to try and predict what will be reviewed next. If the same amount of time lasp is used' date=' or averaged since 2009 then I predict:

Australia should have been donbe already,[b'] I'm guessing things are all delayed d/t the Big 5 getting more often.[/b]

This is resonable... but in these last 6 months I've seen some non-sense reviews.

e.g. 1)Greece and Turkey in october: only 5 or 6 matches played after the last review in may

2) Chile: is it a league that we need to see updated TWICE a year??

3) Austria: same as Chile; why the heck they're reviewing Austria again?

Anyway, there's a good news: they are reviewing faster, as in Championship and danish reviews, they're doing 6 clubs a day...

i been meaning to do this for ages! how far back does yours go?

I have gone back to 2009 in most cases. Before that and it's too confusing. It's not entirely accurate and I've missed heaps of less important nations. I've tried to pick the month the first player gets reviewed in that league by doing a cross section of teams in that nation and oicking the most common rating changes. I've lumped nations together with similar patterns.

I guess we'll see how good it is if USA and the rest of Scandinavia come up before the end of April.