Sign in to follow this  
M.B.Diouf

Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

This is resonable... but in these last 6 months I've seen some non-sense reviews.

e.g. 1)Greece and Turkey in october: only 5 or 6 matches played after the last review in may

2) Chile: is it a league that we need to see updated TWICE a year??

3) Austria: same as Chile; why the heck they're reviewing Austria again?

Anyway' date=' there's a good news: they are reviewing faster, as in Championship and danish reviews, they're doing 6 clubs a day...[/quote']

I agree. However, my spreadsheets gives Turkey, Greece and Portugal as:

Mar-10 (+8) Nov-10 (+6) May-11 (+6) Nov-11 ... (+6 average) = MAY-12??

(I have Nov-11 rather than Oct-11, but still same result)

Therefore, for a 20 turn transfer ban of 10 Earth weeks, you should start buying these players about now. Same for USA and Scotland.

Still waiting for four of the big five lower leagues. We should see these reviewed at any moment:

Serie B

Ligue.2

Segunda DivisiĆ³n

2. Bundesliga

I would also expect to see Czech, Romania and Croatia following Poland, but with SM, you never quite know.

Last time Peru was done, it gave no warning. Some players just rose without the rest of the league being done. I wish SM would just do all South America together rather than just Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Equador.

Portugal and Belguim should be in May. I think the big five will be just after that. May be when the seasons end.

I think there are a few Eastern European leagues which are getting desperate too. Perhaps this summer?

According to SM today Italy' date=' France, England and Spain are to be reviewed again. Division 1. Surely this must mean Serie B, Ligue 2 etc. They've only just finished the big leagues![/quote']

would be logic, but anyway it'd be strange English div 2, as they just reviewed it...

Incidentally, sorry to be missing from the forum lately this was / is due to close family bereavement. My time will be limited also in the future due to ongoing issues, but will try to get on from time to time.

Sorry to a few people (Argala etc.) who I have not been able to return reps becos of few posts since last. Hope to rectify this in the future, good luck to you all :)

From twitter on 27 April:

In the coming weeks the First Divisions of Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal & Turkey will be updated & transferred over from the #Soccer Wiki

Seriously starting to wonder if Slovakia and Slovenia will ever get reviewed again. Bought potential risers well over a year ago now and still no sign of an update on those leagues ***.

Seriously starting to wonder if Slovakia and Slovenia will ever get reviewed again. Bought potential risers well over a year ago now and still no sign of an update on those leagues ***.

Annoying thing is...

Daggers has already done all the hard work for those leagues...