Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........ Rant imminent. Soccerwiki has been a plague on this game. While it's a good standalone idea, it should never have b

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed? Fine A. Buhagiar 2211mins rated 66(Birkirkara).Most likely +8/9 Edmond. Agius 2677 mins rated 68(Valletta) Tarabai rated 75 but should rise +3/4 as he

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Only Burak YILMAZ from my teams but beside him I have only Melo from Turkey, so frankly no idea. Since there is no information about new changes neither in SM neither in SoccerWiki we can only guess what is happening.....

I wouldn't worry too much' date=' the match engine is so laughable that you can usually beat 95 average rated teams with an 86 average rated team. In fact, just toss a coin to see if you will win tonight![/quote']

Shocks do happen like that in football take QPR beating Chelsea last night as an example.

I wouldn't worry too much' date=' the match engine is so laughable that you can usually beat 95 average rated teams with an 86 average rated team. In fact, just toss a coin to see if you will win tonight![/quote']
Yes. You're right. But in real world small teams SOMETIMES do win against great teams' date=' not ALWAYS.

I agree that in the last period the match engine has gone progressively worse.

You don't need to buy better players and improve your team because it's all left to chance. Results are pure casuality. [/quote']

Wow that's just not true! Lol in my GW the Barça team plays a 3-5-2 down both flanks (very weird) and stills manages to win most games... And Messi and Ronaldo are cronic golden boot every season. I have no complains about the engine only about the new review system.

A total of 7 ratings changes have been made. That's the average working man's equivalent of:

:o waking up

:(looking to see that there's light coming between the curtains

:P pulling a face at yourself in your I-phone mirror

:) letting out a long farrt

:eek: wafting the duvet to clear it

:D pulling the duvet close and tucking it under your chin

;) going back to sleep

Careful SM, you might pull a muscle, collectively.

Still no reviews from TOP 3 leagues?:confused: I'm not someone who'll cry about everything but this is ridiculous. I started to play this game 4 years ago when this game was amazing, simple and very interesting football management game. Now, 4 years later SM is ruined by SM. SM started to ruin this beautiful game with introducing ridiculous concern system, they have continued destroying the game with minor 'improvements' but this new review system totally killed the game. On SM language I'm concern level 4, SM you know what does that mean, player is very close to leaving the club.:mad:

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

A total of 7 ratings changes have been made. That's the average working man's equivalent of:

;) going back to sleep

Careful SM' date=' you might pull a muscle, collectively.[/quote']

I think SoccerWiki will kill Soccer Manager. Why? My name is the 15th in the SW best talent box of SW homepage... The 15th in my country I think (I hope not in the world)... That's ridiculous! I've charged 6 (ONLY six!) player's purpose change on Database until today!!!

It means that SW is really useless and dangerous and can't survive... So if SM is double linked to SW... draw your conclusions...

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Still no reviews from TOP 3 leagues?:confused: I'm not someone who'll cry about everything but this is ridiculous. I started to play this game 4 years ago when this game was amazing' date=' simple and very interesting football management game. Now, 4 years later SM is ruined by SM. SM started to ruin this beautiful game with introducing ridiculous concern system, they have continued destroying the game with minor 'improvements' but this new review system totally killed the game. On SM language I'm concern level 4, SM you know what does that mean, player is very close to leaving the club.:mad:[/quote']

Great! I'm concern level 4 too!!!

We could talking about the result engine system also...

;) going back to sleep

Careful SM' date=' you might pull a muscle, collectively.[/quote']

I'm a long-standing extreme critic of SM on this particular thread, along with a few others (& also a few SM cheerleaders :D) BUT I seem to be quite moderate in my criticisms in comparison with latest posters :)

Come-On SM get out of bed NOW & smell the coffee :eek:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

Great! I'm concern level 4 too!!!

We could talking about the result engine system also...

Aye - the league review situation has become farcical, but some of the erratic results/stats are beyond comprehension. Getting gubbed by an unmanaged side with a considerably lower average skill rating, having changed little in own team from usual. Not just isolated instance.

Can't keep up with the big teams as the scouted players have to wait an eternity to get their rightful rises and get annihilated by unmanaged weaker teams. Please sirs, can I have some more ...

But if pushed to make a guess - I'd say the three biggest leagues in UEFA will be up next; Estonian, Maltese and Welsh. There's surely no rush in doing Spanish, English and German!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

I think SoccerWiki will kill Soccer Manager. Why? My name is the 15th in the SW best talent box of SW homepage... The 15th in my country I think (I hope not in the world)... That's ridiculous! I've charged 6 (ONLY six!) player's purpose change on Database until today!!!

It means that SW is really useless and dangerous and can't survive... So if SM is double linked to SW... draw your conclusions...

It's not only in your country, becouse u're in my list too and I don't believe u're bulgarian :) But it's strange becouse I made 8 changes(yeah a lot :D) but still not infront of you with your 6 :) So maybe this rankings is just useless :)

Believe the prophesy... Bundesliga is next in line then la liga and eventually the EPL. This will all be fulfilled 1st week of febuary belive it or not. But in the meantime can someone kindly link me up to any updated Bundesliga rating thread??

Believe the prophesy... Bundesliga is next in line then la liga and eventually the EPL. This will all be fulfilled 1st week of febuary belive it or not. But in the meantime can someone kindly link me up to any updated Bundesliga rating thread??

Here you are. Very good Bundesliga thread!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=124730

2 teams at a time this will be done in 2 weeks, premiere league and la liga will have really massive risers by the time they are done. Fine, the more they delay, the more chances isco and oscar will get to 90.

We will see what kind of rises those teams will get tomorrow, sararer, vogt and klaus being my favorites.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM'

It's not only in your country' date=' becouse u're in my list too and I don't believe u're bulgarian :) But it's strange becouse I made 8 changes(yeah a lot :D) but still not infront of you with your 6 :) So maybe this rankings is just useless :)[/quote']

Wait a moment, maybe they include the adding of players before they introduce SW. Considering this case, I've uploaded about 20 new players and I've changed data to the other 6 player.

Total activities: 26 :eek: !!!

That's enormous... and yes, I'm not bulgarian :eek::eek:!!!

So, I'm 15th in the world?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

So sad....

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss

Wait a moment' date=' maybe they include the adding of players before they introduce SW. Considering this case, I've uploaded about 20 new players and I've changed data to the other 6 player.

Total activities: 26 :eek: !!!

That's enormous... and yes, I'm not bulgarian :eek::eek:!!!

So, I'm 15th in the world?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek:

So sad....[/quote']

Well not so much :) That means that at least someone from SW is working adding players :) But still wondering what is so hard to change few values of fields in a table for a 200-300 records.....1 day work for any of the leagues :) Let they give me list and access and I'm gonna make the revision of all big leagues tommorow :D