Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

I too have trouble winning some teams' date=' when i have clearly better players, and i am better preparations (tactics, physical, moral), it annoys me very much, but all i have left is trying to improve my team, and my tactics.

My team oscillate between 89/90 average rating, and soon i hope 91 because i have players like kroos, lewandowski, alba, that i expect to rise to 92, or at least to 91. And i have no trouble beating 93/94/95 teams, its the 86/87 or the 89/90 that i have a hard time with. But at least its kinda fair, because i think taking a big club with lots of resources should not warrant you the title, you should work every aspect of the game to do so.

I don't think the game engine is good, because some tactics that doesn't make any sense many time beats me, while i have some thought tactics, that at least make sense. But with some research i'm getting some results.[/quote']

i think the last paragraph sums up the match engine for everyone who thinks it's random.

blame the match engine when i lose as i am so good at this game it cant be my tactics that have lost me the game.

then you admit that with some effort, your results improve.

i am starting to find this 'match engine useless' mentality very funny, as in real life, you dont always get what you deserve from the game but in general the tactics side of this game do make sense and do give reasonable results.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

i think the last paragraph sums up the match engine for everyone who thinks it's random.

blame the match engine when i lose as i am so good at this game it cant be my tactics that have lost me the game.

then you admit that with some effort' date=' your results improve.

i am starting to find this 'match engine useless' mentality very funny, as in real life, you dont always get what you deserve from the game but in general the tactics side of this game do make sense and do give reasonable results.[/quote']

Too true .

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

Why did SM decide to do away with the little box that tells you what leagues are being reviewed and which leagues will be next? :confused:

I suppose it's German Bundesliga and Turkish Super Lig now?

There are some German and Turkish players getting reviewed.

What in the world is SM doing? Risers from England' date=' Germany, Ukraine and even in the USA. Go home SM you're drunk.:mad:[/quote']

its better than nothing.

then you admit that with some effort' date=' your results improve.

i am starting to find this 'match engine useless' mentality very funny, as in real life, you dont always get what you deserve from the game but in general the tactics side of this game do make sense and do give reasonable results.[/quote']

Yes, most of them put attacking mentality, fast pace, hard tacking an tick every tick box possible and just beats me almost every time.

What's the point in guessing? These player reviews are becoming annoying in their random nature.

I don't see the point in reviewing select players from multiple leagues, if you're going to do a job, do it properly.

What's the point in guessing? These player reviews are becoming annoying in their random nature.

I don't see the point in reviewing select players from multiple leagues' date=' if you're going to do a job, do it properly.[/quote']

Probably at this point just reviewing specific risers that people want.

SM figured it's a lot more efficient to review that 1 riser in multiple leagues than reviewing every single player in some bulgarian 2nd division that no one cares about.

Probably at this point just reviewing specific risers that people want.

SM figured it's a lot more efficient to review that 1 riser in multiple leagues than reviewing every single player in some bulgarian 2nd division that no one cares about.

Why should specific players be reviewed whilst other within the same league are left without review?

It's going to cause an imbalance within each league review as certain players are reviewed more than others.

I don't like the new rating/review system or it's very slow and unscheduled completion.

Why should specific players be reviewed whilst other within the same league are left without review?

It's going to cause an imbalance within each league review as certain players are reviewed more than others.

I don't like the new rating/review system or it's very slow and unscheduled completion.

More like the players at deserve rises will get them' date=' and those who dont wont[/color']

Is that sarcasm my friend?

Nope' date=' I have no idea why everyone hates the new system? eg, Henrik got his rise without having to wait a month or two for the ukrainian league to get reviewed, and this is bad?

:confused:[/color']

Two reasons:

1. People kept asking SM to review specific risers in leagues that would otherwise never get reviewed -- say, Sumusalo in HJK, Finland. SM wants to please these people and give them the rises they asked for.

2. SM wants to conserve time and resources -- I'm guessing reviewing entire leagues takes quite a lot of time and research