Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

;2410675']ELOOOOOOOOOOO

ok' date=' one exception. did say alot though, not all :P[/quote']

Quite happy ... bought him early yesterday morning in 273 ... as an 85 rated backup LB ... now I have an 87 rated backup LB ... happy fluff

:D

I'll admit it right now...I like the game SM. There I've said it. :o But if anyone can come up with a better game (one with an improved system of reviewing players) I'll play that instead.

These pages are becoming ridiculous. It seems that many people are just using these pages to clearly let off steam covering underlying issues they have in their personal life. Perhaps these people should just leave if they hate it so much? Would counseling be an option to help you gain some perspective? Or maybe just going outside and getting some fresh air.

The fact is I'm sure SM know what they are doing, after all it is their game, and if they are incompetent fools like many here believe then so be it. Tough!!! Get over it! I repeat it's their game.

They have said very recently that we should bear with them as they change their system. I see no reason why we should do anything else.

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Jakimovski and Mitrovic' date=' Causic, Mrkela (of the great club FK Rad) were reviewed today, after only 4 months from their last review!! Meanwhile, players from leagues like Germany, Spain, England, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Belgium, Mexico, Chile, Ukraine, Romania etc (endless list, i'm afraid...) haven't been reviewed for ages!

This new review policy with the random ratings reviews is getting from bad to worse every day.[/quote']

...NOT SO RANDOM indeed... if u notice they all changed tea in the last days, i think the database is moreless going on as usall (they just don't tell the leagues before) ..and the new thing is the players get a change of rating as soon as they change team,... somehow, if one wants to gain moneys from buy-sell it is also easyer, just have to chek all the real transfers and buy those who change team (of course not the over 30 who goes to china or similar.)))...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

...NOT SO RANDOM indeed... if u notice they all changed tea in the last days' date=' i think the database is moreless going on as usall (they just don't tell the leagues before) ..and the new thing is the players get a change of rating as soon as they change team,... somehow, if one wants to gain moneys from buy-sell it is also easyer, just have to chek all the real transfers and buy those who change team (of course not the over 30 who goes to china or similar.)))...[/quote']

It's all random, yes, there is the ones that change teams, but thats about 25% of the randomness, if that. The transfer window is only an excuse to a badly executed system.

It's OK leaving the player in a Queue BUT they are leaving ME in a Queue and that I don't appreciate! As I said I'm trying to give SW a chance BUT I'm not going to check every day so I can do some work for them ie EDIT SM Players :( and every time I do check over the last few weeks I get "It is not possible to edit this player' date=' as you already have an item of this type awaiting votes".[/quote']
"Well I'm sorry we live in the real world & anybody like me is only going to keep logging onto SW for so long b4 giving up SW entirely & never set foot (click :rolleyes:) on the website again.

Edit: Oh and just to rub it in it also says "There is no Player Data to vote on."

I agree.

;2409504']try emailing them' date=' when i had some players stuck on awaiting decision i dropped them a quick message and it was sorted in the next couple days.[/quote']

Do you think they might look at yours as more of a priority as your admin? By this I mean is it more fruitful for you to take that route than the average Joe?

;2409823']just remember it isnt worth submitting Spain or England as they will do them in their reviews. :)

Is that because there wont be enough time for a proposed change to filter through there system before they do them anyway?

;2410667']

Spain or England next? what do we think?

It would make more sense for it to be England (going by games played/games left for following review)

I'll admit it right now...I like the game SM. There I've said it. :o But if anyone can come up with a better game (one with an improved system of reviewing players) I'll play that instead.

These pages are becoming ridiculous. It seems that many people are just using these pages to clearly let off steam covering underlying issues they have in their personal life. Perhaps these people should just leave if they hate it so much? Would counseling be an option to help you gain some perspective? Or maybe just going outside and getting some fresh air.

The fact is I'm sure SM know what they are doing' date=' after all it is their game, and if they are incompetent fools like many here believe then so be it. Tough!!! Get over it! I repeat it's their game.

They have said very recently that we should bear with them as they change their system. I see no reason why we should do anything else.[/quote']

:rolleyes:

The fact is I'm sure SM know what they are doing' date=' after all it is their game, and if they are incompetent fools like many here believe then so be it. Tough!!! Get over it! I repeat it's their game.

They have said very recently that we should bear with them as they change their system. I see no reason why we should do anything else.[/quote']

There speaks the GREAT GONZO .....

ie an odd looking, unclassifiable alien creature with blue fur, bug eyes, and a long crooked nose, who lives in a cement mixer :rolleyes:

I mean Gonzo of course, not yourself :eek:

I dont know if I am the only one thinking this, but it seems to me that the 'new' league review system is actually pretty good !!!! In the last week we have essentially had the old style review of the German league but with a number of players from other leagues thrown into the mix (Zaha etc)

What I am wondering is whether anyone else thinks that the new reviewing is pretty generous ? I have seen a lot of people on the forum speculating about Gotze getting even a +1 and then he gets a +2 for example, same with Piszcek.

Does everyone think this is a guide for the new way players are reviewed ? It seems pretty clear to me that after Germany we will pretty soon get La Liga and the Premier League and I am trying to base some deals I am working on now on how I think players will rise and fall. Will Falcao get the +3 he really deserves for example ?

I dont know if I am the only one thinking this, but it seems to me that the 'new' league review system is actually pretty good !!!! In the last week we have essentially had the old style review of the German league but with a number of players from other leagues thrown into the mix (Zaha etc)

We have the old review system at a much slower pace because of the other players (Zaha etc) being reviewed at the same time. IMO a backward step.

We have the old review system at a much slower pace because of the other players (Zaha etc) being reviewed at the same time. IMO a backward step.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.

we wont know the whole picture until the transfer window closes as many players who are moving are getting reviewed.

we wont actually know how the system works out until Feb/March IMO

Do you think they might look at yours as more of a priority as your admin? By this I mean is it more fruitful for you to take that route than the average Joe?

my edits get accepted straight away (therefore not up for voting) but not approved. I join the queue like everyone else. I dont get any preferential treatment if thats what you mean.

i do loads of transfers and new players mainly' date=' but none of them are anything to worry about im not getting an advantage by putting them in the system! IE some romanians here, check them if you want, some retited, most dropped, a couple got +1/2 to like 77/78.

Gabriel VELCOVICI Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Diogo RAMOS Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Victor PASENCIUC Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Alin PADURARIU Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Tibor MOLDOVAN Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Radu MARGINEAN Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

José MARCOS Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Souleymane KEITA Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Gigel ENE Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Antonino D'AGOSTINO Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Guirassy ABDOU Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Ricardo CORALLO Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

Simone CAVALLI Sat 8 Dec, 2012 Approved

[b']latest edits, mainly J-League players at the wrong club and some young Turks who are actually on loan or sold...[/b]

Shunya SUGANUMA Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Tanju KAYHAN Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Atinc NUKAN Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Sezer ÖZMEN Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Cumali BISI Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Junior DUTRA Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Shusuke TSUBOUCHI Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Kentaro OI Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Yohei NISHIBE Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Daisuke NASU Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Kosuke NAKAMACHI Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Seitaro TOMISAWA Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

Dong-ho JEONG Sun 13 Jan, 2013 Voting closed. Awaiting decision

That's exactly what is happening now with the reviews, and i agree that it's a step backwards, because it has made the reviews much more slower.

SM Gentlemen, I do not understand, how you manage to complicate such a simple thing?

Almost all managers are playing with Spanish, German, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Argentinian and Brazilian clubs.

Almost all managers are playing with players who play in the Spanish, German, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Argentinian and Brazilian league.

Almost all managers want you to change these leagues!

Instead of these "Top 8 league" change every 3 months, you change them almost one time in a year. It's a shame.

-for eg. :

name ; club ; year ;rate

DÍAZ, Isaac Ñublense 24 78 +4

NEUWIRTH, Aleš Viktoria Plzeň 28 80 -2

PEZZONI, Kevin No club 23 83 -2

MITROVIC, Milan FK Rad 24 82 +2

...etc etc...

Really who cares for players from Ñublense, FK Rad, Huila, Inter Zaprešić...?

Gentlemen, get to work, and change Bayern, Malaga, Chelsea, Lpool, MUTD...

You care only about the quantity of game, and game lose their quality.

Stop for a moment Gentlemen, see how many disgruntled players are.

Sorry for my english B)

;2411644']my edits get accepted straight away (therefore not up for voting) but not approved. I join the queue like everyone else. I dont get any preferential treatment if thats what you mean.

Ah OK. Wasn't trying to imply anything I just wondered if your experience of using SW was different to the average Joe due to being an admin. I thought I read somewhere that you said you can suggest more changes at a time or something? 20? I might have got this wrong though.

I think we should let SM get on with there job and do what they can do' date=' the best way the know how.[/i']

That's already happening isn't it? Who is stopping them?

Ah OK. Wasn't trying to imply anything I just wondered if your experience of using SW was different to the average Joe due to being an admin. I thought I read somewhere that you said you can suggest more changes at a time or something? 20? I might have got this wrong though.

That's already happening isn't it? Who is stopping them?

I never said anyone is stopping them i meant lets not give them a hard time over the job they are doing.

Don't jump in and try to be a hero.

yeah is 20 mate, i didnt copy the new players over. Just another bunch of romanians at one of the promoted clubs.

FYI

SPAIN HAS STARTED! Osasuna has there whole squad on SW more or less.

I never said anyone is stopping them i meant lets not give them a hard time over the job they are doing.

Don't jump in and try to be a hero.

But SM do need saving from themselves :P

;2412140']yeah is 20 mate' date=' i didnt copy the new players over. Just another bunch of romanians at one of the promoted clubs.[/quote']

So your experience is a little different then. Its interesting in the sense that you don't seem to get that frustrated using SW. I wonder if you would feel the same about SW if you didn't have that privilege? That's more of a rhetorical question as its a bit hypothetical so can't expect you to know unless drawing upon experience pre admin if any :)

What!? Does this mean they've finished Bayern by changing just a handful of players. If so they've really got these ratings wrong. Bayern 9 points clear at the top of the league and they're starting defenders have lower ratings than Dortmund's. Especially when they have only conceded 7 goals in total with only 1 away from home!

Don't people think Shaqiri, Boateng and Badstuber deserve increases?

But SM do need saving from themselves :P

So your experience is a little different then. Its interesting in the sense that you don't seem to get that frustrated using SW. I wonder if you would feel the same about SW if you didn't have that privilege? That's more of a rhetorical question as its a bit hypothetical so can't expect you to know unless drawing upon experience pre admin if any :)

well i got used to it on the old method of one ticket at a time and that used to take days/weeks to approve, even with you chasing them up.., you also had to provide web links, and write a short essay on why your edit should be approved!

they obviously saw i did a good job and invited me to admin for them.

why get frustrated about something so minor though? lifes to short my friend!

when SW started out (Dec 2011?), its was just as slow going took ages to get any changes done. firstly i was allowed 3 or 5 i cant remember, then went to 10, then 20, for most of the year i was rattling off edits and SM were approving them at a nice rate. So i can see when the system is up and running, it works brilliantly. Therefore i am prepared to give them time to get settled into a system (it took about 2-3months when it started out)

What!? Does this mean they've finished Bayern by changing just a handful of players. If so they've really got these ratings wrong. Bayern 9 points clear at the top of the league and they're starting defenders have lower ratings than Dortmund's. Especially when they have only conceded 7 goals in total with only 1 away from home!

Don't people think Shaqiri' date=' Boateng and Badstuber deserve increases?[/quote']

of course they havent finished yet...dortmund & leverkusen took a few days so expect more tomorrow.