Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

Game World › Player Database

Italy Div1

France Div1

England Div1

Spain Div1

??????:confused:

I assume they mean England Div 1, but 2nd division down from Premier in the other cases ..... ie Seria B, Segunda Division, ligue 2 etc

Italy Div1

France Div1

England Div1

Spain Div1

I assume they mean England Div 1' date=' but 2nd division down from Premier in the other cases ..... ie Seria B, Segunda Division, ligue 2 etc[/quote']

I Guess so, Got ALOT of risers from Seria B. :D

Italy Div1

France Div1

England Div1

Spain Div1

I assume they mean England Div 1' date=' but 2nd division down from Premier in the other cases ..... ie Seria B, Segunda Division, ligue 2 etc[/quote']

england div 1 & 2 were only done a few months back :confused::confused:

div 3 & 4 have not been done in eternity, plus what has happened to belgium & portugal update??

Anyone know when the MLS will be reviewed roughly?

MLS used to be reviewed twice a year. In the summer (somewhere between June- September) and in January- February. Of course, this winter wasn't done because SM's reviews are getting slower and slower... :( (For example, last season the big 5 leagues were reviewed in late February-early March. This season they were reviewing them until late April! :( The big 5 second divisions were all reviewed last season, but this season only England's Championship was reviewed :( )

The last review for MLS was last September. So, i guess the next review is getting close...

MLS used to be reviewed twice a year. In the summer (somewhere between June- September) and in January- February. Of course' date=' this winter wasn't done because SM's reviews are getting slower and slower... :( (For example, last season the big 5 leagues were reviewed in late February-early March. This season they were reviewing them until late April! :( The big 5 second divisions were all reviewed last season, but this season only England's Championship was reviewed :( )

The last review for MLS was last September. So, i guess the next review is getting close...[/quote']

Ok cool thanks and how about Uruguay?

Ok cool thanks and how about Uruguay?

Uruguay is being reviewed once a year. The last two reviews were in April 2010 and in June 2011. So, if SM have any intention of reviewing Uruguay (or if they find the time for it...) i guess it will be within the next 2-3 months.

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

When will League two of Spain' date=' France, Italy and Germany be reviewed?? English League two was done a long time ago...[/quote']

very soon. dont forget the playoffs in italy & spain havent finished yet. once they are done and can see exactly which teams go up , then the review will happen.

in italy its a 2 legged tie, the final game is 9th June. Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Varese & Verona are the final 4. Semi final 2nd leg tomorrow...

in spain, the season still has one more round, then the playoffs begin.