Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

It seems that they are reviewing 1 and a half teams now.

Granada and half Mallorca on Tuesday' date='

Half Mallorca and Celta yesterday

and Bilbao and half Sevilla today.

Plus the usual individual reviews from all over the world...[/quote']

Yep, still very slow contrasted against what it should be. Maybe if more people did more SW editing, we would get more???

Yep' date=' still very slow contrasted against what it should be. Maybe if more people did more SW editing, we would get more???[/quote']

It's very difficult to do more editing on SW as you can only do one player at a time and usually have to wait 5 or 6 days for it to be confirmed before you can edit another. A big waste of time really

It's very difficult to do more editing on SW as you can only do one player at a time and usually have to wait 5 or 6 days for it to be confirmed before you can edit another. A big waste of time really

Yeah come up against that myself & waited much longer than that. I know it's frustating & Sw are "cutting their own throats" here. However if we ALL did one & then a couple of weeks later we did another ....??

I'm seeing some weird garbage, where I buy a player for their minimum value, they rise, and they then are worth less than I paid for them. For instance, Frello JORGINHO (Hellas Verona) rose today +2. I show that I paid 3.8M for him (Dec 07 2012), and now, after the rise, he's worth 2.6M. Yet, when I look at him in another gameworld where he is still with Hellas, he is worth 5.5M after today's rise.

??????????

This isn't the first time I've seen this recently.

That's got nothing to do with anything 'recent'. A player's value is not only determined by his own rating and age, but also by the ratings/values of players at the same club playing the same position(s). When buying a player there's even a text saying how much he'll be worth at your team.

A while back SM displayed two values, the fixed player value and the variable chairman value, but for quite some time now they only display the latter.

That's got nothing to do with anything 'recent'. A player's value is not only determined by his own rating and age' date=' but also by the ratings/values of players at the same club playing the same position(s). When buying a player there's even a text saying how much he'll be worth at your team.

A while back SM displayed two values, the fixed player value and the variable chairman value, but for quite some time now they only display the latter.[/quote']

Thanks. So, on purchase, your own "Chairman Value" becomes the value (whether it is less or more than the objective market value)??

Thanks. So' date=' on purchase, your own "Chairman Value" becomes the value (whether it is less or more than the objective market value)??[/quote']

Yes, but i think the chairman's valuation can change once you've bought them depending on whether you have lots of players in that same position and what rating and age they are compared to them.

Anyone know when Barcelona and Real Madrid getting reviewed?

id say Friday.

rest of Levante & Betis today, Malaga / Atl.Madrid tomorrow plus still have to do all the B teams too, thats why its taking so long, most of La Liga clubs have 2 squads to review.

The EPL voting is up on Soccerwiki, QPR, Villa, Newcastle, Reading i saw yesterday..

;2435691']id say Friday.

rest of Levante & Betis today' date=' Malaga / Atl.Madrid tomorrow plus still have to do all the B teams too, thats why its taking so long, most of La Liga clubs have 2 squads to review.

The EPL voting is up on Soccerwiki, QPR, Villa, Newcastle, Reading i saw yesterday..[/quote']

Perhaps getting the votes in sooner will quicken SW up. So come on lets give it a try!

What is this 'voting' process and how do we do it?

We managers are now able to edit & vote on players on Soccer Wiki (SW).

Ok u need to sign up to SW so..... easy way to go to SW is to go to any player on SM & u will see POWERED BY SOCCER WIKI click on this & u will go thru to that players page on SW. FIRST u will need to Click on sign-up & complete the process of email & password details etc.

Once you've signed up Click-on Database & Vote & you will see towards top right "Player Data (231)" click on it & it will bring up approx 12 pages & 231 Edits (at this moment in time :)), scroll thru these pages & perhaps in the coming day or so u see Ballotelli & MILAN. If u agree he's gone to Milan Click the "Thumb UP" & you have voted :) If say transfer has fallen thru Click "thumb down". You can vote on many other things within these pages also like name change, height, weight etc. If u don't know then u only vote like the Balotelli move etc

U can also submit your accurate idea of a player increase by going to that players page and giving him say a Plus 5! How much this influences SM at the moment is debateable, tho it can't harm. Try it :)

Sudden SW upsurge in activity!

I submitted an edit yesterday & and it was approved today. That's more like it' date=' no waiting a week plus!! Just have to wait for it come thru to SM now.

C'mon guys bang those edits in :)[/quote']

Now id like them to accept my new player submissions from back in december

Dani Alves -1 :mad::mad::mad: this is an infamy; i can;t believe my eyes i mean they gave Ramos 95 do u people understand??? it'a a disgrace SM is blind and Barca haters; they've pumped all those Madrid losers and they drop Dani Alves i'm in total shock someone call an ambulance:eek::mad::confused:

Dani Alves -1 :mad::mad::mad: this is an infamy; i can;t believe my eyes i mean they gave Ramos 95 do u people understand??? it'a a disgrace SM is blind and Barca haters; they've pumped all those Madrid losers and they drop Dani Alves i'm in total shock someone call an ambulance:eek::mad::confused:

Alves well and truly deserves the drop.

Chill.... He's still a very high rating.....

Made me chuckle a little bid, nice and unbiased.

Chill.... He's still a very high rating.....

easy for u to say it this drop means about 8-9 mil loss in his value. I'm on a verge of finnancial collapse; I'm being sabotaged but i swear SM will feel my wrath :rolleyes:

Sudden SW upsurge in activity!

I submitted an edit yesterday & and it was approved today. That's more like it' date=' no waiting a week plus!! Just have to wait for it come thru to SM now.

C'mon guys bang those edits in :)[/quote']

I asked the following question on another thread but recieved no replies.

If you went into a supermarket and saw the following, how would you feel?

"Due to our poor organisation and being short staffed, we are no longer able to keep up with restocking our shelves. Therefore we ask our paying customers to fill them up if they see a gap."

Just for the record:

Italian Serie A': They started the review on December 6th and finished on December 22th ( 17 calendar days' date=' 6th and 22th included).

[u']German Bundesliga[/u]: They started reviewing it on January 4th and finished on January 18th (15 calendar days, 4th and 18th included).

I think it's more than obvious that SM must do something about the reviews to be faster, and they must do it ASAP! This rate is TRAGIC!

The Spanish Primera Division review was completed yesterday, February 2nd, which means that they needed another 15 calendar days to review it! (They started on January 19th). And that's including the 2 previous weekends, when they were working and doing reviews as usual. (I wonder if they didn't review on weekends, does this mean that they would need another week for Spain? :rolleyes: )

15 whole days, including weekends, for only 1 league + the usual random reviews, is just TOO SLOW...

Today they reviewed 2 and a half teams (QPR, Wigan and half Reading), its a little more than what they have been doing daily for the last 2 months, probably it's because today the random reviews were much less than other days...

I asked the following question on another thread but recieved no replies.

If you went into a supermarket and saw the following' date=' how would you feel?

"Due to our poor organisation and being short staffed, we are no longer able to keep up with restocking our shelves. Therefore we ask our paying customers to fill them up if they see a gap."[/quote']

Talking about SoccerWiki yes ?

If so, SW was added as a means to make the users of this game get more control over the game itself, to allow them to be a bigger part of the game then what they'd be by just playing it.

I can't say I'm overjoyed with SoccerWiki, I enjoyed my old admin job of rejecting/accepting player images, accepting/rejecting players added onto the DB etc.

But SW was created FOR the users of SM.

Very rarely in life will you find something that appeals to every individual within a community, but if majority of the users approve of the current system and it works okay ... nothing will be changed.

Forum users are a minority, there are alot more people that's just playing the game, having no part of the forums then there are forumers.

So to go and say that SW is a failure, simply because the general opinion on the forums is that ... is imo wrong.

If you people want a "realistic" game ... buy FIFA or PES ... You are paying customers by choice. Nobody is forcing you to pay for stuff, if you don't like it, don't pay ... It's that simple.