Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed?

it will be from...

Scotland

Bulgaria

Romania

Serbia

Hungary?

Top 4 leagues 2 divisions (Italy & Spain finish 9th June but not England, was done recently)

leagues that seasons have just finished will all be done.

then to south america maybe Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Argentina (not Chile or Brazil)

Top 5 leagues will be AFTER the Euros IMO..

it will be from...

Scotland

Bulgaria

Romania

Serbia

Hungary?

Top 4 leagues 2 divisions (Italy & Spain finish 9th June but not England' date=' was done recently)

then to south america maybe Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Argentina (not Chile or Brazil)

Top 5 leagues will be AFTER the Euros IMO..[/quote']

When they will start the reviews? Its everything stopped many days now....

it will be from...

Scotland

Bulgaria

Romania

Serbia

Hungary?

Top 4 leagues 2 divisions (Italy & Spain finish 9th June but not England' date=' was done recently)

Top 5 leagues will be AFTER the Euros IMO..[/quote']

Czech?? :D

it's ridicolous... why czech republic that they reviewed in October, and not Serbia or Romania? pretty annoying decision actually...

Czech?? :D

it's ridicolous... why czech republic that they reviewed in October' date=' and not Serbia or Romania? pretty annoying decision actually...[/quote']

this is a joke.

czech league - only needs to be done once a season much like sweden & norway when the season is over.. if so does that mean austria & scotland are next? (they were back in Oct 2011)

scotland, romania, bulgaria serbia defo next...

then 2nd division of spain/france/germany/italy but id do these asap after the 16th (when spain season is finished)

Absolute joke...review Slovakia and Slovenia, what's going on???????????? How long are you going to ignore a league that nearly all of your customers have players from these leagues......then you do a poll on a squad cap??? lol, review these leagues so we can sell these players and we wouldn't have such a bulging squad.............

Absolute joke...review Slovakia and Slovenia' date=' what's going on???????????? How long are you going to ignore a league that nearly all of your customers have players from these leagues......then you do a poll on a squad cap??? lol, review these leagues so we can sell these players and we wouldn't have such a bulging squad.............[/quote']

maybe sell them?? i certain have. no point keeping them. the rises will be small and insignificant it will be a case of wasting more on wages than you will get in a profit...

True' date=' but I really thought they would be reviewed.....and knowing my luck they will be sold and then they will review the leagues[/quote']

no chance of that....look at the above posts & i have listed all the leagues that will defo be coming next..

My humble suggestion:

The Database is the heart and soul of SM!

In SM there's no training, no staff, no way to improve your players, you can't bring up your own youngsters.

There's no financial part, you can't build your own stadium, build infrastuctures, have sponsors, improve your finance, negotiate ticket prices nor contracts.

Despite all that, SM is one of the top 3 online football manager games and the ONLY reason is the great real life player database. That's why the database should be the most important thing for SM developers: because it is the most important thing for their players/customers.

I think they should produce their best effort in order to keep the database up, everything else (from soccerwiki onwards...) is minor, compared to it.

I totally agree with Riserscout when he says that most of the players would prefer to see Slovenia and Slovakia reviewed than to have a poll about squad size.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing Football Manager 2010 (when I manage a small team, when I am looking for some eastern Europe player, or, simply, when I have Del Piero 90 and Diamanti 87) and I don't think that should happen.

If there are too many countries, maybe it's even time to stop adding players from leagues that SM knows won't ever be reviewed. Just erase countries like Finland, Slovenia and Slovakia, keep 30 other leagues, but keep them up to date. I, as a customer, would appreciate that better.

I think the ratings moving very slowly... Only Croatia and Sweden has been done in June so far. :(
My humble suggestion:

The Database is the heart and soul of SM!

In SM there's no training' date=' no staff, no way to improve your players, you can't bring up your own youngsters.

There's no financial part, you can't build your own stadium, build infrastuctures, have sponsors, improve your finance, negotiate ticket prices nor contracts.

Despite all that, SM is one of the top 3 online football manager games and the ONLY reason is the great real life player database. That's why the database should be the most important thing for SM developers: because it is the most important thing for their players/customers.

I think they should produce their best effort in order to keep the database up, everything else (from soccerwiki onwards...) is minor, compared to it.

I totally agree with Riserscout when he says that most of the players would prefer to see Slovenia and Slovakia reviewed than to have a poll about squad size.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing Football Manager 2010 (when I manage a small team, when I am looking for some eastern Europe player, or, simply, when I have Del Piero 90 and Diamanti 87) and I don't think that should happen.

If there are too many countries, maybe it's even time to stop adding players from leagues that SM knows won't ever be reviewed. Just erase countries like Finland, Slovenia and Slovakia, keep 30 other leagues, but keep them up to date. I, as a customer, would appreciate that better.[/quote']

Totally agree. They are getting slower and slower... Something has to be done, something has to change because the database is one of the most important sections in this game... SM please look at this!