Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

LOL according to player database changes Luciano Galletti has drop by 6 to 89

:P

Was he really a 95 before?

When I click on him it says a drop of only 1, was he even a 90 before? :eek:

Yeah i just seen Galletti case' date='is he really going to drop by 6? Quite big drop from 89[/quote']

But does the list not show that he has already dropped? or have they just not changed his rating?

There seems to be some issues with the rising on some players. Yesterday i didnt get a notification about Kaminski getting a +2. and today on some GW Isimat Mirin got a +1 and others he didnt. don't really understand.

There seems to be some issues with the rising on some players. Yesterday i didnt get a notification about Kaminski getting a +2. and today on some GW Isimat Mirin got a +1 and others he didnt. don't really understand.

Theres also a problem with the dating.

eg Ronalso rises to 99 on 28 june

then on 4th july he rises to 99 again :P:confused:

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

The same here: in one of my custom worlds i cannot see the reports table with the changes of today.

I have already opened a new ticket to report the probable bug.

I'm waiting for the response.

Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Marquinhos rose +2 to 87 in some game worlds and others didn't' date=' now that's what i call custom database.[/quote']

They said to me that there is no problem but in my game world i'm not still able to see the new players added in the DB and the recent changes...

Is there anybody that has the same problem and opened a ticket?

Hi Phil,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. We have checked our data and there appears to be no problem. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager

Re: Riferimento: Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review poli

They said to me that there is no problem but in my game world i'm not still able to see the new players added in the DB and the recent changes...

Is there anybody that has the same problem and opened a ticket?

LOOOL, typical... I don't think i can see all the changes no, just some. And apparently Raphael Guerreiro rose in some GW and others didn't too.

a very nice auto response to the bug

Soccer Manager does not edit any information related to the database. This is because the database is all user generated on the Soccer Wiki and this information is then transferred over.

Regards

Soccer Manager

Nothing needs amending from my SM guide on how to play the game, it seems:mad:

1. Look to buy wonderkids (as there more likely to be updated)
  2. Focus on players in top the leagues, top 8-10 clubs but ideally clubs playing in Europe. As players at bigger clubs are more likely to get regular votes on SW compared to players from Reading etc.
  3. Avoid buying players from the lower leagues, unless they fall into the wonderkid category then buy them, as again they'd be likely to be updated.
  4. If you have players from Chile or South Africa who you have bought in the past expecting to rise, sell them now or do a player exchange. As they will likely just eat up your wages and you won't see any future changes

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Are we sure that Mbwana Samata is retiring?:confused::confused::confused:

There is two of him on DB:

Mbwana Samatta, rating 77, TP Mazembe, Born 13 dec 1992 (Retiring)

Mbwana Samata, rating 76, TP Mazembe, Born 7 jan 1992

I don't know which is right or wrong but according to both Transfermarkt and Soccerway he is born 13 dec 1992 and therefore I find it very strange they choose to retire that player and let the other one remain in DB.

they also drop one of the best Slovenian youths ' date=' Robert Beric for scoring goals for the best team in Slovenia apparently :rolleyes:[/quote']

06/05/13 83 > 82

08/07/13 82 > 83

What was the point to drop him? Seriously :o lol

Re: Riferimento: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy..

Mbwana Samatta' date=' rating 77, TP Mazembe, Born 13 dec 1992 (Retiring)

I don't know which is right or wrong but according to both Transfermarkt and Soccerway he is born 13 dec 1992 and therefore I find it very strange they choose to retire that player and let the other one remain in DB.[/quote']

I don't find it very strange any more the way Soccerwiki checks data, or should that be the lack of it from creditable sources. As it still has Premiership clubs down as winning the FA Trophy, I reported it 2 months ago and still nothing has been amended, it's just mindblogging.

So i've stopped using it till they get their act together. As it's a bit pointless putting the correct information up, if false data isn't being removed.

I can assume Oboabona's drop is an error right. Nigerian NT CB. Cant be 80

It's obviously an error but I'm not sure you can count on it to be corrected. Sunshine Stars may be a club who has a rating cap of 80.

There are just 3 players registered on DB in Sunshine Stars and Oboabona is the highest rated one.

I hope it will be corrected, otherwise it's ridiculous, but I'm far from sure it will be...

mentioned this before, there seems to be a rating cap based on minor leagues, several examples have now occured..

Robert Beric 83>82>83 (Slovenia> moved to Austria and regained 83)

Gergő LOVRENCSICS - got to 82 in Poland, loan ended went back to Hungary and auto dropped to 80..

now this in Nigeria for Oboabona...

anyone think of any else? im going to highlight this with the devs..

Mbwana Samatta' date=' rating 77, TP Mazembe, Born 13 dec 1992 (Retiring)

I don't know which is right or wrong but according to both Transfermarkt and Soccerway he is born 13 dec 1992 and therefore I find it very strange they choose to retire that player and let the other one remain in DB.[/quote']

I did that: I "chose" the one rated 77 although I saw the date of birth, but personally I preferred choosing the more recently edited, and with the right name (according to transfermarkt and soccerway): Samata (and not Samatta).

But yeah, the date of birth looks like wrong. :D:D

I don't think they are doing any rating changes at all now.

Does anyone know if it's because of vacation or if it's because of the transfer window is taking all of the staffs time?

EDIT: I think they could use the notification system for such matters.

Since they let us know every time a new gold championship is created I guess they could let us know what is happening review-wise too...