Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

M.B.Diouf

Re: Guess at next leagues to be reviewed, & discuss SM's review policy........

I don't think they are doing any rating changes at all now.

Does anyone know if it's because of vacation or if it's because of the transfer window is taking all of the staffs time?

EDIT: I think they could use the notification system for such matters.

Since they let us know every time a new gold championship is created I guess they could let us know what is happening review-wise too...

Ahaha, i agree.

And the transfer window it's another excuse for them not doing what they are suppose to be doing, reviewing players.

If they wan't more staff, i believe there are people who would want to help, taking take of the supposed "hard work" that's keeping them from doing their jobs and review the players ratings.

Really don't know whats going on. Edited a player 10 days ago and still on "Awaiting Decision"

And Mats Daehli added as a Manchester United player... a week after he left to join Molde:confused:

Seems to be a recent change to the SM engine for exchanging players with external clubs. Used to be that the exchange values of players were much more than their actual values, and the cash cost was lower than the exchange cost of an external player. Now, I'm finding that exchange value for my players has gone down, below what they are worth (even if the player rose), and the exchange cost of an external player is the same as cash cost.

Anyone else seen this? I suppose it is to prevent player hoarding, but it screws some of my teams where I had I "invested" unneeded cash into risers rather than let it sit. Now, I often can't get what I paid for them, except if their real club offers to buy them back. And I can't buy players I want with exchange, because my chairman still values them way more than the external clubs do, and exchange offers exceed my chairman's limits.

Seems to be a recent change to the SM engine for exchanging players with external clubs. Used to be that the exchange values of players were much more than their actual values' date=' and the cash cost was lower than the exchange cost of an external player. Now, I'm finding that exchange value for my players has gone down, below what they are worth (even if the player rose), and the exchange cost of an external player is the same as cash cost.

Anyone else seen this? I suppose it is to prevent player hoarding, but it screws some of my teams where I had I "invested" unneeded cash into risers rather than let it sit. Now, I often can't get what I paid for them, except if their real club offers to buy them back. And I can't buy players I want with exchange, because my chairman still values them way more than the external clubs do, and exchange offers exceed my chairman's limits.[/quote']

This is pretty old news by now.

Here's a thread where you can read much more about this and some other changes that been made.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158329

I don't think they are doing any rating changes at all now.

Does anyone know if it's because of vacation or if it's because of the transfer window is taking all of the staffs time?

EDIT: I think they could use the notification system for such matters.

Since they let us know every time a new gold championship is created I guess they could let us know what is happening review-wise too...

i think they took a day off to catch up, about 600 players were uploaded today, so hopefully see some changes tomorrow.

Really don't know whats going on. Edited a player 10 days ago and still on "Awaiting Decision"

And Mats Daehli added as a Manchester United player... a week after he left to join Molde:confused:

Shouldn't have been added in the first place.

Last two days when I click on recent player changes it says

No players have been changed on the database recently.

Is that a glitch for me or is nothing happening?

No it's not a glitch' date=' they are probably working on the next ratings and then will release in batches/[/quote']

Think i'd prefer that actually. Twice weekly huge updates would be better than bits here and there, i'd rather they did whole weeks in one go, rather than 2-3 teams a day but thats just wishful thinking.

Can someone explain to me why we're still getting new players every day, but Current players aren't getting their edits despite the fact its done on Soccerwiki? I figure if they would transfer edits in a batch as mentioned, then surely that'd be done for new players too.

No it's not a glitch' date=' they are probably working on the next ratings and then will release in batches/[/quote']

What makes you think that? Have you read some kind of announcement about this?

It hasn't been done this way before and it would surprise me if it were released "batches" of rating reviews during the summer holidays.

What makes you think that? Have you read some kind of announcement about this?

It hasn't been done this way before and it would surprise me if it were released "batches" of rating reviews during the summer holidays.

no it was mentioned by a guy below and it made sense seeing as the edits are actually done on SW.

Same question here

No you cant see the ratings increased or anything there first. You can find out what players have been edited a few hours before SM but you cant see how they've been edited until its done on SM. Thats why it was unusual earlier in the week as you could see how players were edited (the players i looked at didn't have rating changes so im not sure if you could see ratings change, but you could see new teams/pos)

But usually, no you cant.

I'm wondering when Lovrencsics is going to rise now that he's back playing at Lech Poznan, they sure didn't lost any time in dropping him just because his loan was over and he was temporarily back at his club with at 80 rating cap.

Does those players that participated in the World Cup U20 will be reviewed soon in you opinion? I saw that some players were reviewed after the Confederations Cup (Balotelli, Neymar, De Sciglio etc etc) and the World Cup U21 (Ilarrmendi, Ingo Martunez etc etc). I think now it is the time to Varela, Silva and all other Uruguay players still rated 75, Quintero, Vergara and others.

What do you think? Thanks in advance :)

Does those players that participated in the World Cup U20 will be reviewed soon in you opinion? I saw that some players were reviewed after the Confederations Cup (Balotelli' date=' Neymar, De Sciglio etc etc) and the World Cup U21 (Ilarrmendi, Ingo Martunez etc etc). I think now it is the time to Varela, Silva and all other Uruguay players still rated 75, Quintero, Vergara and others.

What do you think? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Yeah soon or later they'll be updated ! So keep hold of them mate. Any stand out players who havent been reviewd yet buddy ?

Does those players that participated in the World Cup U20 will be reviewed soon in you opinion? I saw that some players were reviewed after the Confederations Cup (Balotelli' date=' Neymar, De Sciglio etc etc) and the World Cup U21 (Ilarrmendi, Ingo Martunez etc etc). I think now it is the time to Varela, Silva and all other Uruguay players still rated 75, Quintero, Vergara and others.

What do you think? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Ye, not only Uruguay players but there are many players who aren't in the database yet and their performance was great :o I don't want write those names, because I play in competetive ec in 5th division :D

Ye' date=' not only Uruguay players but there are many players who aren't in the database yet and their performance was great :o I don't want write those names, because I play in competetive ec in 5th division :D[/quote']

I would have pm'ed you but its not letting me. Can you please pm me ? This is the error message I get

"Mattheww has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."