PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED

PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED  

1. 1.

Re: PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED

no its just agains reality,income is good depending on size of stadium and squad wages selling unnecesary players and buying players that want players would go for realistic prices,everyone would be forced to sell someone to buy someone,so stucked transfer markets ,specially in gold worlds would go to work,41 -88 oldie wouldnt go for unrealistic 20 millions etc,i see by votes that people doesnt want reality then why on earth u need concerns,just hogg as many high rated players and risers as u can:confused:,what kind of reality is that

At the end of the day, if you took PE out of the game altogether, the only time players would move would be week 1 of the game world. I honestly think if PE was taken out, you'd see less moves, not more.

Gold worlds are being discussed in a lot of forums - you're not the only one with a gripe about transfer structure on them.

At the end of the day' date=' if you took PE out of the game altogether, the only time players would move would be week 1 of the game world. I honestly think if PE was taken out, you'd see less moves, not more.

Gold worlds are being discussed in a lot of forums - you're not the only one with a gripe about transfer structure on them.[/quote']

PE deals are only for immature kids not for serious managers that need to balance budget with squad and with results:mad::mad::mad:

PE deals are only for immature kids not for serious managers that need to balance budget with squad and with results:mad::mad::mad:

Immature kids?

Pahahahahaha.

So, if instead of maybe selling a player for a couple of prospects, I sell him for 20M or whatever, what am I supposed to do with that in a forum filled gameworld?

Part exchange deals show how good a manager you are. If you can get a great deal out of another manager instead of taking a below-par deal, it shows that you know what's what, guessing future ratings, judging real-life performances etc.

And by the way, players are swapped in real life too ;)

Realism is one thing but this IS a game not reality. If you want the game to be totally realistic then messi will never move, all the arsenal players will automatically leave for man city a year before their contracts are up, and you will have to deal with WP issue...so no the GAME is not realistic but it IS alot of fun. P/x deals make it alot of fun and without them you would hardly ever see transfers during a season.

Now im not saying a gameworld without P/x could not be fun among the right players, infact i think it could be alot of fun and im seeing your point however rolling this out across the gameworlds would kill the game 100%. As an option on custom worlds, now that could be alot of fun. (Im not sure if there is an option there for that or now, someone correct me but i think there may be one already)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

we all now about percentage of PE in real life' date='but SM is reluctant to remove them and they are going towards reality,what kind of reality is that???????????????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

This option is now available to Custom Game World owners via Advanced Rules (see announcement).

This option is now available to Custom Game World owners via Advanced Rules (see announcement).

thnx but i mean in all worlds specially in gold worlds,its unreal anyway:confused:,and if we are going towards reality that is one of key and basic and important steps,like pe deals are removed from buying from unmanaged it should be removed from managed to,and finally to get real transfer market

u re missing percentage of that deals in real life' date='most transfers are money,pe deals arent 5% of all transfers while on SM situation is opposite[/quote']

Of course. Also unlike in real life, most people tend to get rid of 3/4-their full squad. Also unlike in real life, I can get players like Ross Turnbull, Alcantara and such at a Division 5 team. Unlike in real life, I technically don't have a wage budget while 1 of those players in real life would take the whole thing up, let alone these said players would have no idea who the team is. Changing one part of SM, IE: just changing one thing about transfers isn't going to work. I do however like your idea only because it drops the chance of you getting such players that you could absolutely never get in real life.

Of course. Also unlike in real life' date=' most people tend to get rid of 3/4-their full squad. Also unlike in real life, I can get players like Ross Turnbull, Alcantara and such at a Division 5 team. Unlike in real life, I technically don't have a wage budget while 1 of those players in real life would take the whole thing up, let alone these said players would have no idea who the team is. Changing one part of SM, IE: just changing one thing about transfers isn't going to work. I do however like your idea only because it drops the chance of you getting such players that you could absolutely never get in real life.[/quote']

Well said mate.

To be honest i think this topic is finished, SM have installed an option for this in custom game worlds which is very good as i think many of us like the idea of it for maybe one of our teams. However the VAST majority of people (99% of votes so far) do not want this and therefore its unlikely to go any further. SM have made a really handy and good compromise to add it as a custom feature where i for one will be trying it out. But lets not get carried away and demand it be rolled out over the entire game which would only succeed in ruining a major part of the game and alienating new players from using teams below the top division.

Well said mate.

To be honest i think this topic is finished' date=' SM have installed an option for this in custom game worlds which is very good as i think many of us like the idea of it for maybe one of our teams. However the VAST majority of people (99% of votes so far) do not want this and therefore its unlikely to go any further. SM have made a really handy and good compromise to add it as a custom feature where i for one will be trying it out. But lets not get carried away and demand it be rolled out over the entire game which would only succeed in ruining a major part of the game and alienating new players from using teams below the top division.[/quote']

its not impossible that team in progress buy big names like City,for example,Malaga etc,for double wage many players would leave Barca,so its not problem if u have money u basically can get anyone just like in real life,just not for poor pe deals,and kids votes,who counts them,majority of voters just vote cause they couldnt play real life situation ,were u re risking if u re selling yours biggest star ,like Nasri,can u get decent replacement and earn,while in pe deals u dont risk nothing,most people wants replacement plus 1 more,were is excitment in that and risk,and good and bad decisions of managers:confused:

its not impossible that team in progress buy big names like City' date='for example,Malaga etc,for double wage many players would leave Barca,so its not problem if u have money u basically can get anyone just like in real life,just not for poor pe deals,and kids votes,who counts them,majority of voters just vote cause they couldnt play real life situation ,were u re risking if u re selling yours biggest star ,like Nasri,can u get decent replacement and earn,while in pe deals u dont risk nothing,most people wants replacement plus 1 more,were is excitment in that and risk,and good and bad decisions of managers:confused:

Problem is that we have no ability to offer wages to players in the game so that is not a valid argument in terms of the game.

If you remove p/e, you would also need to totally alter finances, player ai, club ai etc to make it "realisitc". Currently there is no budget to balance (as long as it is + your fine), no fans to appease, no board to answer to, no real player input on moves and so on. all would have to be rewritten.

And even if all this was done, would anyone really sell a top player for just cash and risk not finding a replacement? At the end of the day this is a game and it is not real life and I am ok with that.

Really?

So managers who exchange players don't worry about their budget? Is it not more irresponsible to throw money at another manager for their player when an exchange might be more reasonable?

• 2 weeks later...