PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED

PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED  

1. 1.

Re: PE DEALS-WHEN it will be REMOVED

I truly cannot understand what is wrong with some people.. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

In real life football, there ARE Part Exchange & Swap deals.

Now I know they don't happen frequently, but they still do take place!

So their existence in Soccer Manager is VALID.

In terms of how they affect Soccer Manager, in my opinion the PE deal is hugely vital when trying to negotiate in the transfer market.

I've dealt with a variety of managers.

Some value players realistically, some waste their money, some are the most idiotic people you'd ever communicate with.

(It all adds to the fun)

But to take away the PE option, would mean that you'd have to sell players to generate money, with no guarantee that you'd be able to buy decent replacement players.

Managers will be taking a huge gamble, weakening their squads, becoming less competitive, then get annoyed and angry, only to leave Soccer Manager for good.

Do you think Soccer Manager wants that?

Do you all want to compete against human managed teams or computer managed teams?

Personally I want to compete against more humans.

Soccer Manager absolutely MUST NEVER get rid of Part Exchange deals.

To those managers who don't like it, simply those use them.

That's your choice.

I truly cannot understand what is wrong with some people.. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

In real life football' date=' there ARE Part Exchange & Swap deals.

Now I know they don't happen frequently, but they still do take place!

So their existence in Soccer Manager is VALID.

In terms of how they affect Soccer Manager, in my opinion the PE deal is hugely vital when trying to negotiate in the transfer market.

I've dealt with a variety of managers.

Some value players realistically, some waste their money, some are the most idiotic people you'd ever communicate with.

(It all adds to the fun)

But to take away the PE option, would mean that you'd have to sell players to generate money, with no guarantee that you'd be able to buy decent replacement players.

Managers will be taking a huge gamble, weakening their squads, becoming less competitive, then get annoyed and angry, only to leave Soccer Manager for good.

Do you think Soccer Manager wants that?

Do you all want to compete against human managed teams or computer managed teams?

Personally I want to compete against more humans.

Soccer Manager absolutely MUST NEVER get rid of Part Exchange deals.

To those managers who don't like it, simply those use them.

That's your choice.[/quote']

well let it stay but only small percentage like in real life,maybe 1 per season,SM wont loose members cause of that,yea agree it would be harder on transfer market,but like in real life u sometime must gamble will someone be good in yours team like in another one (Shevchenko transfer,Silva,Torres,Aguero---some were good some werent but thats life),but instead changing squad completely in 2 days cause swapping,managers would need much more time and patientcy just like in real life,there wouldnt be much more stupid counter offers or players on transfer list that stay 5 seasons till manager finaly gets bids that he wants,like in real life many teams would have to sell before buying aging players like Keita,Tymoschuk etc which would be good for smaller teams that couldnt afford CR,Messi etc but would get easier solid players.SM should finaly decide will it be fantasy game or real life multiplayer game

well let it stay but only small percentage like in real life' date='maybe 1 per season,SM wont loose members cause of that,yea agree it would be harder on transfer market,but like in real life u sometime must gamble will someone be good in yours team like in another one (Shevchenko transfer,Silva,Torres,Aguero---some were good some werent but thats life),but instead changing squad completely in 2 days cause swapping,managers would need much more time and patientcy just like in real life,there wouldnt be much more stupid counter offers or players on transfer list that stay 5 seasons till manager finaly gets bids that he wants,like in real life many teams would have to sell before buying aging players like Keita,Tymoschuk etc which would be good for smaller teams that couldnt afford CR,Messi etc but would get easier solid players.SM should finaly decide will it be fantasy game or real life multiplayer game[/quote']

Ok I understand the points you've made there.

But as other people have said.

If you want to reduce the number of PE deals, then Soccer Manager would have to completely re-design the financial structure of the game.

I have no problem with that.

Making a manager more responsible to deal with how much is spent on:

Wages

Coaching staff

Facilities

Transport

Fines

Chairman/shareholders taking their cut

Etc Etc

This would become an added, interesting challenge.

But you can't reduce the PE deals when so many clubs have so much money at the moment. It will take time to do this.

Yeah' date=' and now you are unable to buy players just for money. :mad::([/quote']

PE deals are a part of real life football and they are part of the game, get over it already. in most of my clubs many of my best players have been bought using part exchange and people buy from me using PE too. i just sold Sirigu the paris keeper in one gameworld, i would not have been interested in selling him for cash as i have loads and loads, but i did agree to sell him for ryo miyachi and freddy guarin. the buyer gets a player i would have otherwise kept hold of as i think he will get 91/92 rating in future, cash would not have made that happen. in the same game world i bought van der vaart in exchange for hernanes + lisandro, and i bought badstuber in exchange for llorente + 3mill.

none of those transfer's would have happened without PE, everone would have just kept the players they had, plain and simple.

this is the most ludicrous thread i've ever seen, why it keeps popping back up is beyond me - look at the poll result it says it all.

PE deals are a part of real life football and they are part of the game' date=' get over it already. in most of my clubs many of my best players have been bought using part exchange and people buy from me using PE too. i just sold Sirigu the paris keeper in one gameworld, i would not have been interested in selling him for cash as i have loads and loads, but i did agree to sell him for ryo miyachi and freddy guarin. the buyer gets a player i would have otherwise kept hold of as i think he will get 91/92 rating in future, cash would not have made that happen. in the same game world i bought van der vaart in exchange for hernanes + lisandro, and i bought badstuber in exchange for llorente + 3mill.

none of those transfer's would have happened without PE, everone would have just kept the players they had, plain and simple.

this is the most ludicrous thread i've ever seen, why it keeps popping back up is beyond me - look at the poll result it says it all.[/quote']

cause mostly kids voting,that wanna play fantasy game,and immature adults,well it should be risk like in real life ,is it worth to sell some player for money like Sirigu or not,whom can u buy for transfer money that u will get,will it be enough to win bid from some unmanaged side and i repeat in real life 95% of all deals are money deals not PE and people should accept that,instead swapping players:mad::rolleyes:

i repeat in real life 95% of all deals are money deals not PE and people should accept that' date='instead swapping players:mad::rolleyes:[/quote']

okay how a bout a compromise like the loan market-should be limited to lets say 3 deals per season. It could be trialed in customs etc.

okay how a bout a compromise like the loan market-should be limited to lets say 3 deals per season. It could be trialed in customs etc.

I added that to a suggestion earlier to limit loan deals in a suggestion about player concerns where I was having a grouch.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2090859&postcount=5

Part exchange deals are needed as they help people take a small club who otherwise might be left vacant' date=' I do not think they should be removed but a new way of valuation should be added so that 75 rated players from small clubs shouldn't be valued at like 4 or 5 x their value.[/b']

cause mostly kids voting' date='that wanna play fantasy game,and immature adults,well it should be risk like in real life ,is it worth to sell some player for money like Sirigu or not,whom can u buy for transfer money that u will get,will it be enough to win bid from some unmanaged side and i repeat in real life 95% of all deals are money deals not PE and people should accept that,instead swapping players:mad::rolleyes:[/quote']

And to CB, you added a poll to try to justify your argument and now it has failed you blame it on kids voting.:rolleyes:

I added that to a suggestion earlier to limit loan deals in a suggestion about player concerns where I was having a grouch.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2090859&postcount=5

Part exchange deals are needed as they help people take a small club who otherwise might be left vacant' date=' I do not think they should be removed but a new way of valuation should be added so that 75 rated players from small clubs shouldn't be valued at like 4 or 5 x their value.[/b']

And to CB, you added a poll to try to justify your argument and now it has failed you blame it on kids voting.:rolleyes:

i said immature adults to:rolleyes:,anyway small clubs can advance without pe deals anyway (i dont mind pe deals with externals for example),plus earning on value,in GC 172 i have bought Abbdesaki Yacine (85) for 2,5 mill for Gateshead and already earn on his value 4 millions,its easy as that;),plus risers etc,players with concerns,unwanted....who is limited on PE deals????:confused:

i said immature adults to:rolleyes:' date='anyway small clubs can advance without pe deals anyway (i dont mind pe deals with externals for example),plus earning on value,in GC 172 i have bought Abbdesaki Yacine (85) for 2,5 mill for Gateshead and already earn on his value 4 millions,its easy as that;),plus risers etc,players with concerns,unwanted....who is limited on PE deals????:confused:[/quote']

Tbh I don't think I'm a child nor an immature adult, yet I voted "no". So as what would you qualify me? Anyways I believe there's an option to turn off P/E deals in Custom GW's so SM have answered to your demand, no further reason to complain imo.

Edit/: And the poll says enough, 93 vs 8. The people who voted are amongst the most active members of the community and most likely also the ones who think about how this game should be the most, so most likely also the people who know best about what should or should not be in the game.

i repeat in real life 95% of all deals are money deals not PE and people should accept that' date='instead swapping players:mad::rolleyes:[/quote']

If you want real life, go and get your coaching badges..........this is a fantasy football game whether you like it or not, you should accept that ;)

I take it when you manage a small side like Rochdale or Motherwell you only sign players that would move to them in real life? no talented youngsters like Kovacic? no £1m+ players?

going by your thinking we should also find a way to stop people doing loads of transfers, signing anyone they want from external, gaining consecutive promotions to the premiership with teams like Wrexham..........maybe we should cancel all the custom leagues and world championships????

none of these things would happen in real life, none of them.

If the game was like real life football there wouldn't be 10% of the people playing it as there is now.

edit: just noticed in your sig you say "turn of chairman"..........now that wouldn't be very realistic would it?? how many managers get told how much they can spend on a player?

I guess Alex Ferguson could just turn off his chairman if he didn't like what he had to say :rolleyes:

If you want real life' date=' go and get your coaching badges..........this is a fantasy football game whether you like it or not, you should accept that ;)

I take it when you manage a small side like Rochdale or Motherwell you only sign players that would move to them in real life? no talented youngsters like Kovacic? no £1m+ players?

going by your thinking we should also find a way to stop people doing loads of transfers, signing anyone they want from external, gaining consecutive promotions to the premiership with teams like Wrexham..........maybe we should cancel all the custom leagues and world championships????

none of these things would happen in real life, none of them.

If the game was like real life football there wouldn't be 10% of the people playing it as there is now.

[b']edit:[/b] just noticed in your sig you say "turn of chairman"..........now that wouldn't be very realistic would it?? how many managers get told how much they can spend on a player?

I guess Alex Ferguson could just turn off his chairman if he didn't like what he had to say :rolleyes:

well i am more for more flexible chairman,100k wont matter much up or down if i have hundreds of millions for example,i get yours points,but then we dont need concerns for example,i have nothing against advancing small club they already have advantage in signing talents and high rated players (for example when they ask for transfer) so i think its more then enough for advancing them,i just for more realism as we get with concerns/i am for example 3 PE deals per seasons so managers would choose more carefully and couldnt ultered whole squad in 1 or 2 days

well i am more for more flexible chairman' date='100k wont matter much up or down if i have hundreds of millions for example,i get yours points,but then we dont need concerns for example,i have nothing against advancing small club they already have advantage in signing talents and high rated players (for example when they ask for transfer) so i think its more then enough for advancing them,i just for more realism as we get with concerns/i am for example 3 PE deals per seasons so managers would choose more carefully and [b']couldnt ultered whole squad in 1 or 2 days[/b]

that would take the fun out of it for most tbh.

I did a little experiment with another forumer where we took over a side in League 2 in England. We were only able to sign 3 players per season and could only sign players we thought would sign for the club in real life.

we completed half a season and chucked it as it was far too boring (or more to the point far too real)

99.9% of people playing this game play it for the fantasy element of the game.......being able to sign Neymar or Messi for Blackpool and winning the champions league is totally unrealistic, but much more fun than being stuck in the championship for 10 seasons and signing mediocre nobodys.

the Part-ex deals allow people to buy players that thier clubs would otherwise not be able to buy..........It also makes it easier to deal Internally, which in turn encourages interaction between gamers.

for example......If you have Messi, your never going to sell him for cash, but you would swap him for two great players..Yes?

anything that encourages/stimulates the transfer market is a bonus not a problem