Which game are you looking forward to the most?

M.B.Diouf

Which game are you looking forward to the most?  

1. 1.

• Modern Warfare 3
    • Gears Of War 3
    • Battlefield 3
    • Fifa 12
    • Skyrim
    • Assasains Creed Revelations

Re: Which game are you looking forward to the most?

I wonder when ultimate team will be release for 12' date=' i got proper addicted to it for a couple of months on 11 :D :D[/quote']

The 20th on the web app mate :)

Tied between Fifa & GOW3' date=' supposed to be the last of the trilogy and I can't wait![/quote']

I know a lot of my friends will be getting GOW 3 first so it will probably be the game I get even before cod :eek: I love GOW 2 :D

Definitely the new Assassins Creed' date=' it is the last game of the Ezio trilogy and it should tie up all the loose ends from the last two - can't wait.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. To say the storyline has been nothing short of captivating would be an understatement. Amazing franchise.

• 2 weeks later...

Very close between Skyrim and Battlefield 3, personally I don't care about any of those other title's although i can see why people would like Assassins creed, it does look fun.

Skyrim will surely be the one that is on another level, if it achieves even half of what is expected it will be the stand out game, there will be nothing to compare it with.

edit: haha, can't believe not 1 person voted for B3 yet, and gears of war, really?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skyrim' date=' hands down.

Until next yr and Diablo...woah...thats gonna be the end of me ^^

~M~[/quote']

Have to agree there mate (However my xbox has JUST gone off for repair) so I'm a bit peeved about that. I must've got about 500+ hours out of Oblivion over the years, and I know Skyrim cannot fail.

Really looking forward to AC: Revelations too. AC has always been a great game and Brotherhood was the best yet, so I'm expecting big things from Rev. Ezio is one of the greatest game protagonists of all time and that's what sways it for me in terms of others.

Same here Skyrim just looks like its gonna take Elder Scrolls to an even better level. I remember back when Morrowind first came out I thought WOAH and not since then have I had that same feeling. Oblivion was fantastic I spend many a day on that game but Skyrim just looks a whole new level of amazing. I mean fighting dragons and the whole infinite quests I know I'm gonna spend days playing it. Graphically it looks superb the gameplay elements casting with dual spells or dual short swords and new animations look slick. For me it is going to be the best game of 2011 hands down.

Yup, I've played Oblivion and got the Shimmering Isles add on which wasn't as good, but still kept me involved. Give me an open world game, like Fallout, and Oblivion, then I'm all set. :D

On New Vegas, I spent countless hours trying to get into the last place you can go towards the end of the game by exiting the map in a place, and trying to get around without freezing the game, all the way around to try and find the place to get the lock on to instantly travel. :D A complete waste of time, but one in which I pushed to do it to actually feel like I've achieved one of the most difficult things to do in any game. :D