Soccermanager.com problem..

Keith Fitz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Soccermanager.com problem..

Few of my gameworlds are down' date=' [b']but this new drafting league is sexual!;)[/b]

??? Is somebody trying to get a reaction or have they rolled this out, because there is nothin on twitter or the Imrovements thread, also is says nothing about it when you attempt to purchase a custom? :confused:

??? Is somebody trying to get a reaction or have they rolled this out' date=' because there is nothin on twitter or the Imrovements thread, also is says nothing about it when you attempt to purchase a custom? :confused:[/quote']

Repeat of a few pages back:-

@SoccerManager: We are currently trialling a "draft" style system on #SoccerManager for Custom Game Worlds.

Later

if selected for a Custom Game World then the active club's within the Game World will start with no players

Repeat of a few pages back:-

@SoccerManager: We are currently trialling a "draft" style system on #SoccerManager for Custom Game Worlds.

Later

if selected for a Custom Game World then the active club's within the Game World will start with no players

I know how it will work, just wondered whether the option was available right now, but it seems its still in its testing process, so i shall wait before i purchase a custom :P